Sakebee

Region Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 2/26/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

• Fixes for various issues related to Regions

CHANGES/FIXES

• Updated Region information to display correctly
  • Updated the tooltip for districts in the advanced menu to not append extra numbers at the end
  • Fixed an issue related to joining a district as a group

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 3

Skae we dont need further segregation in a game with a low pop especially NA as we generally only can manage a server 1/2 of pop. We need less segregation so this way ppl can play at all hrs of the day not just during peak hrs.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Skae we dont need further segregation in a game with a low pop especially NA as we generally only can manage a server 1/2 of pop. We need less segregation so this way ppl can play at all hrs of the day not just during peak hrs.

Agreed, in fact with the population this low we may want to return it to just Waterfront and Financial with no silver/bronze and no East/West. 
These can be brought back once population rises.....hopefully

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Agreed, in fact with the population this low we may want to return it to just Waterfront and Financial with no silver/bronze and no East/West. 
These can be brought back once population rises.....hopefully

The thing with the East/West servers is because they are preparing the servers to start implementing phasing. I do agree that threat lock doesn't make any sense but it also hurts the game even more.

I can talk for myself and a few (a very few) players I talked about that we are not joining the game because there are no instances available for us to level up specific contacts in a district that is locked for us.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

I simply won't play on some Eastern server, n I won't play with Golds, Period. 

oh I know..Don't let the door hit U in the Pattotie cause We dont want Your Kind. Fair enough. 

6 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I simply won't play on some Eastern server, n I won't play with Golds, Period. 

oh I know..Don't let the door hit U in the Pattotie cause We dont want Your Kind. Fair enough. 

Agreed

i mentioned in another post that I brought my nephew in to play, who brought his friends

anytime he tries to play he either has no Ops or his Ops are Gold Tryhards who destroy him

this is a problem

• Like 1

Since region information will be clear upon this patch, I do hope that character-globalization will follow shortly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

The thing with the East/West servers is because they are preparing the servers to start implementing phasing.

They're nowhere near to that yet unless UE3.5 is as good as done.

The hype i had is over.

Nice patch but i should say the same things which im not going to because im lazy and i don't wanna share anything more in here, just watching, like an eye.

• Like 1

LO: 

Reduces amount of Districts for NA and turns off Threat Segregation.

Forums:

"WAAAAAAAH LO YOU RUINED THE GAME I DON'T WANNA PLAY AGAINST [Insert pet hate]!! THERE'S NOWHERE FOR ME TO PLAY!!"

LO: 

Expands amount of Districts for NA and turns on Threat Segregation.

Forums:

"WAAAAAAAH LO YOU RUINED THE GAME I DON'T WANNA PLAY AGAINST [Insert pet hate]!! THERE'S NOWHERE FOR ME TO PLAY!!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

LO: 

Reduces amount of Districts for NA and turns off Threat Segregation.

Forums:

LO: 

Expands amount of Districts for NA and turns on Threat Segregation.

Forums:

Almost like different players want different things.

Weird

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Weird

Don't understand people that argue like this.

It's crystal clear that it's different people and there will always be someone crying about something.

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

there will always be someone crying about something.

They shouldn't be crying at all - it takes like 1.2 neurons to remember the server changes were for #reasons and were never going to be permanent and that all continuing changes are for the good of getting us phasing and better matchmaking so the crybabies won't have to play against [insert pet hate here].

I know it's an uphill battle trying to get people read but damn if it doesn't grind some gears reading the same level crying and whinging in every update thread.

Threat levels may excluded please. It might fix the population on NA and in EU as well.
More players on several districts even on fight clubs better chance to make matchmaking, faster mission calls and exciting game plays at every hours on a day. 
On the other hand purpose of threat level separate the players so much, but you haven't that player base that fill the black hole on days. You fall away from good profits and chase away the newbies!

2 hours ago, DayPartZ said:

Threat levels may excluded please. It might fix the population on NA and in EU as well.
More players on several districts even on fight clubs better chance to make matchmaking, faster mission calls and exciting game plays at every hours on a day. 
On the other hand purpose of threat level separate the players so much, but you haven't that player base that fill the black hole on days. You fall away from good profits and chase away the newbies!

It may help for NA but not for EU.

The server cap is 40/40 so it is not going to make matchmaking any faster. It will only make the match quality worse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawtGirl said:

It may help for NA but not for EU.

The server cap is 40/40 so it is not going to make matchmaking any faster. It will only make the match quality worse. 

You shall right but if they make more districts the problem will be solved by.

14 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

There is no difference though, They desegregate n put 'Normal players against solid Golds, none of which I've seen in NA b4, Then They skewer it all up n add 60 instances, all of which are dead except the Foreign New York Silver. So I still get to have to play against Golds, cause everything else is dead pop.

You know n lets forget a minute that they are Gold, They are mostly unknowns, 'Randoms'. They are not the people i came up with. 

Just seems to me LO is catering to the Golds, n I think most of you know my opinion about Golds, the opinion that I cannot 'Air' in public chat or forum.

p.s. I goto another game WT n guess what anti cheat they have,,,yeppers Ez Anti 🙄

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

There is no difference though, They desegregate n put 'Normal players against solid Golds, none of which I've seen in NA b4, Then They skewer it all up n add 60 instances, all of which are dead except the Foreign New York Silver. So I still get to have to play against Golds, cause everything else is dead pop.

You know n lets forget a minute that they are Gold, They are mostly unknowns, 'Randoms'. They are not the people i came up with. 

Just seems to me LO is catering to the Golds, n I think most of you know my opinion about Golds, the opinion that I cannot 'Air' in public chat or forum.

p.s. I goto another game WT n guess what anti cheat they have,,,yeppers Ez Anti 🙄

You must be so famous, right? I mean, you must be, since you're too worried about playing against "randoms" in a 200pop game. Couldn't expect more from someone who plays this game for years. yet still can't handle playing against decent opp. Keep doing your thing killing the game by playing vs newcomers on bronze servers, you're doing fine bro!

Edited by zekter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New Players should find fun , not tryhards or dethreaters.

I still believe problem is the dethreating in combine with a segregations system that:

-punish golds not dethreating.

-praise tryhard dethreaters of every badge.

Lock gold badge for ever is the only solution. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Weird

there's some on here who did complain exactly as KnifuWaifu jested.

they complained saying it was unplayable when segregation was broken and now they are complaining now as well.

I dont know if there's anything that can please those people in particular.

a little off topic but relevant :

I hope this means we can get an upgrade soon , then phasing can be worked on and other stuff that goes along with this thread , and we can move forward finally.

• Like 1

They should remove (at least temporarily) the green and gold segregated district instances. Nobody actually plays in those, but they suck up potential players via the auto-sort of the big district join buttons on the main screen. These players don't know about the advanced tab, so they end up joining empty districts and then just leave instead of joining the active districts and playing the game.

23 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Lock gold badge for ever is the only solution. 

Congrats, you just killed the game. Absolutely horrendous idea, and will always be an absolutely horrendous idea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

They should remove (at least temporarily) the green and gold segregated district instances. Nobody actually plays in those, but they suck up potential players via the auto-sort of the big district join buttons on the main screen. These players don't know about the advanced tab, so they end up joining empty districts and then just leave instead of joining the active districts and playing the game.

Congrats, you just killed the game. Absolutely horrendous idea, and will always be an absolutely horrendous idea.

Removing districts alredy empty, nice.

Mhm.. no? if you are green well.. you should play in green etc.

That's district segregation.

And for the last thing well.. there is no tutorial teaching this so, they should learn by themselfs which is sh*t honestly, but that's how it worked since the beginning, and before or after peopels find out it or they will get some help / watch some videos/streams.

LO should the entire system but.. who knows.

I don't.

18 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

i talk about lock threat badge not lock on a district type.

If you are gold should be near to impossible dethreat.

• Like 1

With the current district configuration and player population on NA, there is a 25% chance that there is a playable server, 12.5% chance I can rank up.

• 50% chance I can connect to the populated district due to being gold threat.
  • 50% chance it's a district I need for ranking up my character.
  • 50% chance that the district is on the east coast (West has bad packet loss atm)

Then on top of it, the 40/40 player population means I will be fighting the same team every mission due to how matchmaking works. Dethreaters and trolls, who refuse to play the missions, have still not been dealt with. The odds now go even lower that I will get a mission that I gain a reasonable amount of standing in, if I gain any standing at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1