Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

how to use reshade? i get error

hey I tried using reshade but it always crashes when I open up Apbprogram and when I delete reshade apb starts working again.

Just now, quixxius said:

so how do others currently stream with reshade mhm?

Ask them maybe? It is an injector. it makes sense to be blocked.

Also what is the exact error that you are getting? 

• Like 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| APBprogram- Application Error                                                                         [x]   |

|                                                                                                                                   |

| The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).                                    |

| Click OK to close the Application                                                                              |

|                                                                                                                                   |

|                                                                                                       [Fuck off m8]       |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by quixxius

Maybe there is a specific version that still works for it or it just have been patched out. 

I wouldn't recommend using it even if it worked since you can get banned for injecting third party stuff into the game. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

It is most likely blocked by EAC. Simple. 

It is not blocked by EAC and afaik it is allowed to use for now.

I have been using ReShade for quite a while now without any issues.

35 minutes ago, quixxius said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| APBprogram- Application Error                                                                         [x]   |

| The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).                                    |

| Click OK to close the Application                                                                              |

|                                                                                                       [Fuck off m8]       |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you show us a picture of your Binaries folder after you have applied ReShade to your game?

i haven't head any issues using reshade after just installing it normally using the default installer

it's amazing how much better the game's color balance looks with so few tweaking

36 minutes ago, Speedz said:

afaik it is allowed to use for now.

Source? I only know about the advanced launcher being allowed.

Edited by HawtGirl

3 minutes ago, quixxius said:

still same error

Just to be clear, these are the only files you insert into the Binaries folder, right?

DLhDEO0.png

4 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Just to be clear, these are the only files you insert into the Binaries folder, right?

DLhDEO0.png

yeah seems like it

Sign in to follow this