ManiVII

Why im in Russian Server?

Game is literally dying and you still complain about last remaining players

13 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Happens in business all the time. If your current clientel are bad for business, make the changes you need and attract new clientel. Empty the glass so you can fill it again. You dont introduce an element that couldnt survive on 2 previous servers. I mean if you open up a restaurant and invite the Mafia, people are not going to want to eat in that restaurant.

Yes, because moving Russians back to their own server again will totally bring in lots of new players. 

Look at what the community-nerds did to APB. Slow clap all day in social for these patooties.

Still believe in LO though. You can do it LO! Dooo thaaat EEUUU! Come on Matt you can't take it all with you anyway, fix this great game it would be the greatest flex I've seen here! And that includes that nerd goatboy.

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Edited by Monolillity

On 2/25/2020 at 10:24 AM, Y2Venom said:

I have said it all along, i have no problem with Russians, but they have a problem with me. That problem is, i am not Russian. Language barrier is breaking down the community, which means less players.

thats cute. I dont see anyone else claiming that. so no it must be you.

9 hours ago, Monolillity said:

Look at what the community-nerds did to APB. Slow clap all day in social for these patooties.

Still believe in LO though. You can do it LO! Dooo thaaat EEUUU! Come on Matt you can't take it all with you anyway, fix this great game it would be the greatest flex I've seen here! And that includes that nerd goatboy.

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Uh... what?

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

thats cute. I dont see anyone else claiming that. so no it must be you.

Im not claiming it, i am stating a fact. I could give you a lecture on community and social interaction with the focus on community as a selling point to drive profits, but given your response i dont think you are ready for it.

37 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Im not claiming it, i am stating a fact. I could give you a lecture on community and social interaction with the focus on community as a selling point to drive profits, but given your response i dont think you are ready for it.

I'd like to hear this lecture.

53 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

15 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'd like to hear this lecture.

Same here.

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

just because you do not admit why does not mean it must be someone else. 

as for your  "lecture"  say what you are going to say or walk away. no one has time for dawdling.