Sign in to follow this  
DragonWhiteThork

Grinder vs Buyer

Grinder, people who play until max rank with no to little use of money. Very skill, Very smart, Very adaptive. Fun to play with. They worth a lot if you team with them.

Tho their progression is slow. Winning or Losing is very Important.

Buyer. People who already had grind, or people who had money to buy stuff. They're boring.

Act like bot. Trying new weapon. Walking around no purpose of sense of team work. Their weapon serve the purpose of only annoying their own team mate. Lots of Gun and Car you wanna go "NICE CAR" and proceed to licking boots.

Good thing is they are mostly if not, kind. Always there to help you out when you got bad times.

So... If I have to fight some one, I'd wanna fight against Grinder. If I wanna group and chill with some one, I wanna Group with a Buyer...

Stop commenting on what I said. I hate you all.

Love. Happy Valentine.

• Thanks 1

What bullcrap, so people who buy a 3slot and grind that weaponrole to rank16 arent grinder?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

I hate you all.

Week late for Valentine's, but with whatever gigantic crack pipe your smoking I'm sure it's hard to keep the dates.

Therefore, I wuv you too, random Internet weirdo. 🙂

2 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

Grinder, people who play until max rank with no to little use of money. Very skill, Very smart, Very adaptive. Fun to play with. They worth a lot if you team with them.

Buyer. People who already had grind, or people who had money to buy stuff. They're boring.

Act like bot. Trying new weapon. Walking around no purpose of sense of team work. Their weapon serve the purpose of only annoying their own team mate. Lots of Gun and Car you wanna go "NICE CAR" and proceed to licking boots.

Good thing is they are mostly if not, kind. Always there to help you out when you got bad times.

So... If I have to fight some one, I'd wanna fight against Grinder. If I wanna group and chill with some one, I wanna Group with a Buyer...

Love. Happy Valentine.

I buy because i like , and I grind with what I like

whether I buy or not is irrelevant to grind.

that does not make me botter to buy.

you smell bad. take a bath. nice long soak.

4 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

-snip-

That's not how it works.

I'm so confused, I can't manage to find a point in this whole post 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

Love. Happy Valentine.

This is not for every one... so you're claiming that who buys stuff from armas don't know anything. i'm seeing that you're saying that people buy weapons are stupid every single person who purchases weapons? is that what you're saying?

On 2/21/2020 at 6:51 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm sorry....what?

They are trying to apply GTA:O terms with APB.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:29 PM, CookiePuss said:

Hoping this is just an unfunny joke.

... for your sake

you're joke 😄

23 hours ago, El-Neko said:

GTA:O ???? You gotta be srs!!!

On 2/20/2020 at 7:20 PM, Golderlight123 said:

This is not for every one... so you're claiming that who buys stuff from armas don't know anything. i'm seeing that you're saying that people buy weapons are stupid every single person who purchases weapons? is that what you're saying?

Nah, Im saying that some people don't put times into this game and think they rocking.

So they go off and buys weapon and stuff from armas and run around bragging. Singling out people who grind for their first Legendary.

I understand how my first Grinding for that Nano felt like... It took times, and perfection of killing and mission skill.

Now there are those other type of people who buy these stuff and Brag about it. In hope of getting some sort of a Higher Level of Acceptance.

They don't play... They scam you later. Just my word. if you  drifting the cATCH,

On 2/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, Acornie said:

I'm so confused, I can't manage to find a point in this whole post 

yOU'RE THE POINT

On 2/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I buy because i like , and I grind with what I like

whether I buy or not is irrelevant to grind.

that does not make me botter to buy.

you smell bad. take a bath. nice long soak.

You gotta try the sell button man. Its good. You sell sell sell... and then the server told you that you can't sell... and ban you. WOOPS.

Merged.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, HawtGirl said:

I thought only people who stay long enough bother to buy anything. 

I stay to buy funny stuff... guns and such are amnesia

10 minutes ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

You gotta try the sell button man. Its good. You sell sell sell... and then the server told you that you can't sell... and ban you. WOOPS.

sell bots = ban

fortune not bot

14 hours ago, El-Neko said:

Yeah I still don't understand.

1 hour ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

I understand how my first Grinding for that Nano felt like... It took times, and perfection of killing and mission skill.

What a noob. Grinding for a Nano.

Haven't even played enough to get Mission Nanos.

Git gud, Buyer.

4 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Haven't even played enough to get Mission Nanos.

I thought those were a myth.

I have probably got enough money for 2 nanos while waiting for it to happen. 

Sign in to follow this