Donjae

its time for new contact ( not engine update )

I think that engine update is the most important thing right now.

9 minutes ago, lgawe1994 said:

I agree.

Then everyone can realise that APB is done and we can all move on to better things, as well as the devs.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I agree.

Then everyone can realise that APB is done and we can all move on to better things, as well as the devs.

Deep down you know you dont want that to happen. 

35 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Deep down you know you dont want that to happen. 

Of course, sure.

But then I remember reality and how I could be using the part of my mind that always thinks about/spends time on APB and how it could be better used.

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Of course, sure.

But then I remember reality and how I could be using the part of my mind that always thinks about/spends time on APB and how it could be better used.

There is nothing stopping you from doing something else right now.

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

There is nothing stopping you from doing something else right now.

My inability to not be Australian stops me from not being here.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

My inability to not be Australian stops me from not being here.

so in other words you're  Tsundere ?

AWW see you really do love us <333

hopefully the upgrade gets done soon on the current problems so we can get past this part

6 hours ago, lgawe1994 said:

The most important thing that may never come out before there is no one left on the server. 

4 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

The most important thing that may never come out before there is no one left on the server. 

Bruh... you actually have zero idea where 3.5 is. Zero. You also have zero idea when it will come out. Zero.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself on the forums?

Everyone reading this knows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Literally here day after day talking out of your arse.

Please, just stop already.

10 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

My memory isn't want it used to be and I'm losing count of the years but what is different about this year that is any different from the past 3, 4, or 5 years?

People said that APB would of died 4 years ago before little orbit took over, people said APB would of died 3 years ago when they did take over and didn't know what they were doing.

I can name a person who claimed that RIOT would be the the very thing that would kill off APB.

We've heard it all before... we've all been waiting for so long, tired, fed up, cynical, jaded, and some even distrusting of Little Orbit

I admit that the longer this goes on, the less easier it is to keep track of what exactly is going on, but we don't need you broadcasting something we have known longer than you have.

Do everyone a favor, your pessimism is demoralising and of no help to anyone.

It's not helping the community in keeping confidence or remaining calm, and the last thing staff need if a sense of pressure or expectation when they already know how long we waited and pissed off we are!

I am really stepping out of line for saying this but if you want APB to carry on then do that, calm down, keep calm and carry on.

If you are that hopeless then maybe you should have a break for in a few weeks. Or just don't, go live your life, no one would think any less of you for moving on.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:03 AM, Donjae said:

hi there everyone and LO .

i am playing this game from the time it was relese ( RTW) i also have the disk of the game ( good old time ) 

seeing how RTW sell the game to G1 and how G1 was taking care on the game from the begining when they own it 

they bring new contacts , new guns , and such .

yes then we start to see how they promissing things such and engine update .

we the players was for years with hope for the new contacts and engine 

now g1 sell the game for you LO and for sometimes now we only see some info about the engine update progress but for real LO ? to be honest , the community of the game lost tursting in this words , most of us lost the hope for this words and most of it dont belive now promiss , we want to see fact ! 

now i want to thank you LO for the things you doing so far and ofc that you buy the game .

and you do giving info in the forum about stuff .

BUT ! and i feel i say things that the community feel ...and they feel its ENOUGH .

until the engine will come up i think its time to bring the new contacts and to let us feel the game have more then to being stuck in NOT maX rank for years and no new things 

we know the max rank are more then 255 we know there more contacts that can be in game without the connection of the engine .

if G1 indeed bring new contacts without the engine why you cant ? the contacts already made 

nice to see info about the engine but lets face it ...we dont really know when its going to be happen and the about the contact its can be done so 

we WANT to see a real INFO about the new contacts we want to SEE the things that you can add to the game without the connaction of the engine 

we for years see over and over the same events same things over and over , getting same promiss for years over and over .

now pls tell us WHEN the new contacts would be add ( and i know there nothing to do to the engine ) 

give us a real info pls 

with much respect your friend Donjae .

p.s i link the ranks system that already made for the game ( without the need of any engine update ) latest?cb=20190101235912

It’s time for the game to be fixed, forget content at this point.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, Acornie said:

You have to look at the early years and understand that G1 had an abundance of unreleased content that RTW had created that they could release for several years, so it was miles easier for them to release content,

We have the engine update thread, what more proof does this community need?! Matt is as honest as we can expect him to reasonably be, we essentially got weeks of 'welp we tried some things and they didn't work' do you think old G1 would have told us this? They preferred to be silent for years even after promising an engine time and time again

We shouldn't see content before the engine, that would only benefit the less than a thousand players still playing this mess of a stuttery game, we need 3.5 for anyone who may come back for new content to stick around

I don't see how you can look at Matt's updates and think it will be a year minimum, they are in the final stretch, albeit a time consuming and completely unstraightforward process of attempting to improve performance, Matt told us this is the last major blocker, but it's extremely important so I don't expect to see the engine in a month... (it's hard to imagine it ever coming out) but I give it 6 months max; that's how long we have.... not that I'm guaranteeing it will be out then but that if it takes longer than that then this game might as well shut down.

I agree and pray you are right.