Sign in to follow this  
Farmiga

About Marketplace

I do not understand the administration of the APB article store because there are many very simple things that if they add they will obtain excellent profits for example if they add a "vegas ultra pack" that would be a permanent vegas 4x4 for the account lifetime with all the kits available for a 10,000 G1C value would be many people who would buy it including me, then they could also put Halloween / Christmas packs etc ... with date and create object kits and set a value according to the elements, many people are willing to pay for those objects that he could not get for free at the Christmas event. I believe that little orbit needs more creativity and not only will get more players, it will get a lot of economic benefits

1 hour ago, Farmiga said:

I do not understand the administration of the APB article store because there are many very simple things that if they add they will obtain excellent profits for example if they add a "vegas ultra pack" that would be a permanent vegas 4x4 for the account lifetime with all the kits available for a 10,000 G1C value would be many people who would buy it including me, then they could also put Halloween / Christmas packs etc ... with date and create object kits and set a value according to the elements, many people are willing to pay for those objects that he could not get for free at the Christmas event. I believe that little orbit needs more creativity and not only will get more players, it will get a lot of economic benefits

i think they need other stuff tbh

• Thanks 1

In my opinion since I assume they have all the numbers they need to track purchasing habits, consumer profiling, scarcity or saturation of items and such, they might already know what items are already owned by the vast majority of the players and that these would leave a small margin for profits if they re-release or bundle such stuff. I might be wrong, but I don't think they'll leave this without researching it deeply.

I do agree that the ARMAS marketplace is a mess and is still a bit confusing even for old players. It needs some sorting-elements functions and a more user-friendly browsing flow I think.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this