10 hours ago, Hollowchick said:

I gave them positivity for 2 years.

Also how is TLDR still a thing? You should consider reading more books if your focus isn't enough for something that has more characters than a tweet.

its ur opinion and i respect really.. but its always the same with you forum subhumans, nitpicking and talking smack is all what you guys actually do.. so tldr is still a thing yea, i dont wanna waste time reading some nonsense

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, xXD4v1dXx said:

Bruh plz just shut up, if your such a prophet and feel like you know exactly what's gonna happen to the game why you here... Like literally your contributing in no way whats so ever other than spouting toxic waste from your mouth my guy. Boo hoo I get it, the game aint progressing as fast as you want it to progress but to say LO is just G1 is nonsense and your just being a whiney, entitled crybaby. I Ain't no fan boy but we're in the same rocky patootie boat bruh and LO Is trying to steer this mf best they can so just strap in and stop complaining or jump ship and leave cuz your negativity aint wanted here.

^^ This man Needs a Medal.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2020 at 1:58 AM, Hollowchick said:

I gave them positivity for 2 years.

Also how is TLDR still a thing? You should consider reading more books if your focus isn't enough for something that has more characters than a tweet.

Cool, cheers, cya.

On 3/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, videogamer said:

its ur opinion and i respect really.. but its always the same with you forum subhumans, nitpicking and talking smack is all what you guys actually do.. so tldr is still a thing yea, i dont wanna waste time reading some nonsense

You sound more like a subhuman than they do though with how you are typing/reacting.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You sound more like a subhuman than they do though with how you are typing/reacting.

its oke to be offended

• Like 1

I remember LO promising the engine update will be done by the beginning of 2019. Here we are at the middle of 2020.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:05 PM, Hennessy said:

I remember LO promising the engine update will be done by the beginning of 2019. Here we are at the middle of 2020.

and you're probably one of the first to complain they stopped announcing dates.

Just an idea but Matt, what if you hold a live stream where you demo the EU live with a few of the developers present and that way all of us that have been waiting for years can see first hand how it looks and can ask questions of the developers. I think there are some sharp people that play this game too and perhaps they could also chime in and help with some of these issues

On 4/13/2020 at 1:05 PM, Hennessy said:

I remember Little Orbit being open and mentioning that they were not told the full truth on apb's state