Ellix

Does this even work anymore?

I mean ARMAS..

Ok. There are the gamble Joker Boxes.

But without new players coming to the game (Or so it seems) wouldn't the paying players run out of items to buy on ARMAS?

I mean is the game still returning any profit?

If not I'm afraid we haven't got much time left folks.

In one of my tickets they said to working on another complete overhaul of the ARMAS, but that ticket is closed since.. january i think.

In add i would say that i am one of the peoples in here who got the entire store account lifetime, so, i can't support they anyway even if i wanted.

I didn't bought Valentine guns because are pretty much the same as the normal ones, and, except the period of it, they are completely useless as i have the others.

Matt also talked about a "Future way to change JMB with something better", i don't remember where but i think in one of their blogspots/updates thread.

Nobody knows except LO, so..

They alredy made avaiable many things in the JT Store, which have had a brutal impact over the ARMAS, due to the change from 7 days to Permanent items, which was possible or from contacts, or from JT Store but with few cars and of course from ARMAS.

Is obvious that if you put something free and that thing is also purchasable peoples will go for the free way without even waiting or think about it.

ARMAS is not anymore something interesting like before.

Now there are only 1/2 bundles each 2/3 weeks, LTO each week and no more.

I don't know how much time is left, but is not much, definetely.

28 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

I am guessing people are just buying the event items. 

I didn't for example, because they are useless, and honestly you spend what.. $105 for a pack that get you 2/3 bundles of clothes and symbols + a skin? Nah, doesn't worth it.

2 hours ago, Ellix said:

I mean ARMAS..

But without new players coming to the game (Or so it seems) wouldn't the paying players run out of items to buy on ARMAS?

Have you been away for a while or have you just figured that out?

There has been a sense of urgency because new players do not want to get crushed with such a broken match making and threat system, the learning curve is steep enough as it is.

As things are, it's not ideal with such an out dated game engine when adding new content. Obviously there needs a balance of fund and concurrent population but the reality is APB is old and needs a game engine upgrade.

Improving performance on modern PCs and Consoles will encourage some players to stay a bit, repairs/replacement of a match making and threat system should be easier, and new content should more easier to implement.

Regrettably It'll take as long as it needs to. Although APB is free to play, it's easier said than done to not make it pay to win and to maintain profit margins.

I still think they should add the coat the woman wears in the "looking for love" loading screen. Would buy it 10/10

i enjoyed the joker boxes but there banned in my country so o;o nothing more to say

Most players ran out of stuff to buy years ago.

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

g1 sold the game, little orbit sold the ip, it’s no secret that apb hasn’t brought in the big bucks for a long time 

6 hours ago, Ellix said:

I mean ARMAS..

$5k+ in... still buying stuff

(send help)

As far as generating a profit... I'd be surprised if APB has done that in years.

I highly doubt they woudl have kept the prices so high if nobody was buying anything. 

Lets not fool ourselves. Every company thinks how to make money first and everything else comes after. 

Well its been a good ride. It will come to an end eventually.