Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

angel pack price

Not sure about you but 6 dollars for 2 clothing items And a title Seems steep for just one per a player. i could understand this if it was for the account but it seems a bit unfair as other clothing packs give you more items (cars,guns etc) along side it . I just really want a halo but not willing to give up 12 dollars for just 1 item i'm going to use on both of my players

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Don't spend them then, maybe you will be lucky and they will put up some Limited Time Offers sometime but you need to stay up-to-date every weekend (Friday/Saturday).

Each week they "release" 3/4 single items and you can buy them more easily.

Edited by AlishaAzure

Seems pretty well priced to me in comparison to both other APB items and other payed items in other games.

considering little orbit has charged five dollars for a single standalone clothing item (a hat) i think this price is ok

the lack of an account bound option is definitely frustrating, especially with little orbits continued promises to transform armas into a more consumer friendly storefront 

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Not sure about you but 6 dollars for 2 clothing items And a title Seems steep for just one per a player. i could understand this if it was for the account but it seems a bit unfair as other clothing packs give you more items (cars,guns etc) along side it . I just really want a halo but not willing to give up 12 dollars for just 1 item i'm going to use on both of my players

Considering each item is $6 and they are items you can only get at valentines, I think you're pushing your luck suggesting adding more items!

Now there is an argument to lower it's price and adding an account wide version of the pack.

19 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Considering each item is $6 and they are items you can only get at valentines, I think you're pushing your luck suggesting adding more items!

Now there is an argument to lower it's price and adding an account wide version of the pack.

I mean thats kinda what i was hoping they would do. because its only 3 items and not like cat ears or other single part items, or maybe selling them as single items /w the title only being in said pack.

Seems like it was put back up at it's usual price without much thought put in, so I am not surprised nor annoyed at the price or the lack of account bound option

At least it's better than 5 dollars for just a hat :')

21 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Don't spend them then, maybe you will be lucky and they will put up some Limited Time Offers sometime but you need to stay up-to-date every weekend (Friday/Saturday).

Each week they "release" 3/4 single items and you can buy them more easily.

Won't happen. They don't put event items there.

17 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Won't happen. They don't put event items there.

They need money anyway, so.

I don't think many peoples still spend into the armas.

if i look how apb creates money and look at other games. i think apb stil has one of the highest prices around. the best way to buy stuff in my opinon back in the day was joker boxes. poorly enough its banned in my country.

Sign in to follow this