Sakebee

6/27 Beta Bug Reports

Extremamente frustante, meses, dias, semanas e horas esperando pra nada, simplesmente não entra, eu já baixei os arquivos, ai tentei entrar deu erro, quando fui abrir novamente, começou a baixar os mesmo arquivos, não faz o menos sentido isso, e isso se repete toda vez que tento abrir o jogo, e mesmo que eu espere mais 20 minutos baixando 10000 arquivos, ele da erro e ai fica nisso, abre de novo e a mesma merda, baixar os mesmo arquivos, enfim, desisto, saco cheio já 

1 minute ago, Cassyanna said:

When I join a district it tells Exiting the district instead Entering and lasts like forever and nothing happens...

same here

Keep getting immediately disconnected when trying to join districts.

ef25259b2d26a1ca06027c736fcc0e2a.gif

1 minute ago, ezmegaz68 said:

same here

forgot to mention countless disconnects and inability to ever login via Steam. Only LO credentials worked so far. And while game loads considerably faster the Character retrieval and Entering the world (if ever succeeds) takes awfully a lot longer...

1 minute ago, Cassyanna said:

forgot to mention countless disconnects and inability to ever login via Steam. Only LO credentials worked so far. And while game loads considerably faster the Character retrieval and Entering the world (if ever succeeds) takes awfully a lot longer...

yeah don't bother with steam login, they said it won't work

I am sorry but I give up for now. I wonder if anyone managed to enter till now....

Hello everyone - Here is the latest for those with issues getting into the server: 

The team is working on it as hard as they can right now, and Matt is extending the Beta window by an hour. Please stay tuned for more information as we have it.

Just now, Cassyanna said:

I am sorry but I give up for now. I wonder if anyone managed to enter till now....

I'm starting to give up either, my fingers are hurting from the numerous amounts of login attempts... Rip engine beta.

Just now, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone - Here is the latest for those with issues getting into the server: 

The team is working on it as hard as they can right now, and Matt is extending the Beta window by an hour. Please stay tuned for more information as we have it.

as far as it goes 1 hour.. I am afraid it wont be enough to achieve as much as expected but hopefully will help figuring out the current issues...

1 minute ago, Sakebee said:

An hour doesn't do anything for those of us that have limited timeframes to play..

2 minutes ago, Phiiiil said:

An hour doesn't do anything for those of us that have limited timeframes to play..

then you won't be able to play

11 minutes ago, Comnoter said:

then you won't be able to play

Nobody is able to play anyway.. And with knowing how few hours everyone was supposed to play the beta, people will be able to play for maybe 15 minutes total. 

Summary: broken decals on cars

Game Version: betaxd

Description: Some of the Decals on my cars are shifted (Growl and Coywolf as of now) and for the growl it says too complex .

Steps to Reproduce: get a vehicle with a complex design ie growl and coywolf and look at it in the editor or player profile

Reproduceability: 100%

Results: stuff^

Expected Results: look like in the normal game

48a217fe64.png

as you can see the red part under the black stripe shouldnt be there

bfb0cf4133.png

also here, the stripe going to the headlight shouldnt be like this

i guess this will be fixed? but just putting this here.

2 minutes ago, Flame the Coyote said:

Summary: broken decals on cars

Game Version: betaxd

Description: Some of the Decals on my cars are shifted (Growl and Coywolf as of now) and for the growl it says too complex .

Steps to Reproduce: get a vehicle with a complex design ie growl and coywolf and look at it in the editor or player profile

Reproduceability: 100%

Results: stuff^

Expected Results: look like in the normal game

48a217fe64.png

as you can see the red part under the black stripe shouldnt be there

bfb0cf4133.png

also here, the stripe going to the headlight shouldnt be like this

i guess this will be fixed? but just putting this here.

That growl design does look neat tho.

• Like 1

Only me just not able to join? Cuz every time i press Next at the character selection, i got error and kicked out.. 

Keep trying to connect to the game and while joining a district it starts loading and then straight away starting to exit from current district 

Posted (edited)

Login issue here. Nothing much different
Am able to login and select my character and all but. After a few mins or so. I get kicked back to the login screen.

Edited by IRyanI
Being more clear

1 minute ago, Squis said:

Only me just not able to join? Cuz every time i press Next at the character selection, i got error and kicked out.. 

Nobody has been able to play almost 2 hours after the beta should've been open.. At first the server wasn't up for like 17-20 minutes, few minutes in social after that.. About 5-8 minutes after being able to get in social, the game went down for maintenance and nobody hasn't been able to login ever since that... Nearly 2 hours gone for a beta that was supposed to last for like 3-4 hours.. What a let down.

My characters didn't get put over on test server.
Email: Email removed for privacy ~@mayii

i have login my characters didnt get put over ?

Tried to login 3 times now, every attempt crashes the game.

It also makes me rescan the whole installation when booting the launcher to try again.

Not sure if this is a bug related to beta, but my characters didn't carry over to beta. I have to start from scratch...

The game doesn't even start for me. I can't believe I waited more than 6 years for a dead game and it won't even run.

Description: The game closes without errors slightly, after the BE window disappears.

Game Version: 2.1.0.829768

Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game.
2. Open task manager
3. Wait for the BE window to appear

4. See if the game exe will disappear from the task manager slightly after

How many times have you recreated this bug: 10/10

Result: The game closes without errors, slightly after the BE window disappears.

Expected results: This shouldn't be happening.

When logging in I used my G1 account and I did not see my original account and it kept bringing me to the create a new character screen and I cant see my account that I have been playing on. So I made a new account with the same name that I used for my old account that I have been playing on but this time I choose a criminal character. I don't know if it is going to do something with my old account that has the same name as Im using the beta account I just made.