Jump to content
Sakebee

6/27 Beta Feedback

Recommended Posts

On 6/29/2020 at 5:54 AM, gogeo said:

Could get in for about 5 minutes in social after which the game crashed, Ryzen 7 3700X, RX 5700. 

Seems to be a Navi issue I guess.

2600X and a Vega 56 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't log in. Saw my characters but game never loaded into the world servers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, Guartorias said:

The other was when I tried popping up the Radeon Overlay to see my Frame Times. -snip

from the little I could try from the beta (sadly only the main menu, didn't have much time), I didn't get to experience that. Also just tried it again to make sure it wasn't broken ? I'm not sure what driver version you're running or how you update them, but I'd suggest you to DDU them and use the 'factory reset' option when installing a new version (it clears out any reg keys like DDU). It's known that installing drivers on top of each other creates some weird stuff and instability sometimes. If you want the latest version (20.5.1), click there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, heelruby said:

from the little I could try from the beta (sadly only the main menu, didn't have much time), I didn't get to experience that. Also just tried it again to make sure it wasn't broken ? I'm not sure what driver version you're running or how you update them, but I'd suggest you to DDU them and use the 'factory reset' option when installing a new version (it clears out any reg keys like DDU). It's known that installing drivers on top of each other creates some weird stuff and instability sometimes. If you want the latest version (20.5.1), click there

20.5.1 is what I'm using, and given that my Radeon overlay works perfectly fine in all my other games, I'll point my finger to APB. At worst I get a small delay when trying to bring my overlay up in other games. I've never had a crash from it.

 

I didn't try bringing the overlay up a second time, as it was practically miraculous to get into the server at all, with how it was behaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guartorias said:

20.5.1 is what I'm using, and given that my Radeon overlay works perfectly fine in all my other games, I'll point my finger to APB. At worst I get a small delay when trying to bring my overlay up in other games. I've never had a crash from it.

 

I didn't try bringing the overlay up a second time, as it was practically miraculous to get into the server at all, with how it was behaving.

I'd try a clean install if I were you, only takes a few minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried downloading the APB 2.1 Beta and I faced the following issues.

  • 1. The Installer would always start at a high speed and gradually decrease to very low speeds.
  • 2. Restarting the Installer always starts the beta download from the beginning.
  • 3. The installer would randomly disappear on its own making me start an infinite loop of downloading the beta. (Same issue also happened on friends PC).
  • 4. Inconsistent speeds on the installer almost 90% of the times.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 1:30 AM, heelruby said:

I'd try a clean install if I were you, only takes a few minutes

It's not an issue with my install. Not to mention, we literally can't retest it now. Given that every other game I play, my overlay works completely fine, I'm not going to bother doing another clean install of something that is performing flawlessly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ERROR 1104, Wrong User or Password, yet it works on the website and the main game. Is the 2.1 beta down? Did I have to make a new acc for testing?

 

Edited by SinArtie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SinArtie said:

ERROR 1104, Wrong User or Password, yet it works on the website and the main game. Is the 2.1 beta down? Did I have to make a new acc for testing?

 

The beta was up for a few hours on the given day. It was not meant to be a long term test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...