Sakebee

6/27 Beta Feedback

Having hard time logging in. I did manage to get in a few times, but I only get infinite loop of "Exiting current District: Breakwater Marina / Abington Towers.

I was expecting this to work, but oh well.

• Like 2

there is no social,  when you log in it takes you to the world server. only Abingtowers open

AND, I just jumped off the roof, forgetting there are no gliders in APB

• Like 1

Was looking forward to the beta, but login issue after issue...... yeah not a good look.

Who's idea was it to import all the characters on the day of the release? Why not do it the day before, this way one less issue would be prevalent.

1hr 30 of trying to login, it I'm done. I got IRL stuff to do, thanks Matt.

• Like 4

Mine says the apb servers are coming back online soon but are unavailable at this time please try again shortly, error code 10007

It seems I can't get pass Contacting world... RIP

Just now, Raynerrrr said:

It seems I can't get pass Contacting world... RIP

yuuuuuup same. 😧

Can anyone that got in share their game settings with us? Maybe this might  cause a problem.

I'm starting to get tired of this infinite loop of disconnecting after/during the character selection screen.. I was only in social for about a few minutes and it looked great from what i've seen, what a let down for the first day of a open beta for the engine update that i've waited for for over years... I'll be keeping an eye to the forums incase we might get a update that we can actually play the beta.. Otherwise i'm not going to bother trying to log in because trying to login 100 times just to get disconnected every damn time is to much..

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling the servers are full and that's why we can't log in. And damn who the hell makes open beta for 3 hours.... Just leave it open at least a day. Also can anyone do /pop and tell me how many are there?

Edited by Raynerrrr

2 hours trying to get in, nothing. this game has to die so i can stop spending time on it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raynerrrr said:

I have a feeling the servers are full and that's why we can't log in. And damn who the hell makes open beta for 3 hours.... Just leave it open at least a day. Also can anyone do /pop and tell me how many are there?

I doubt that the issue is servers being full, otherwise we would've seen a post about that... They just messed up somewhere sadly.. And yes, the beta should've been a thing for atleast a entire day, not 3-4 hours total..

2 minutes ago, Russinho said:

2 hours trying to get in, nothing. this game has to die so i can stop spending time on it

this game's already dead 

• Like 2

Alright so i got in, 116 players in total, only asylum and social district available. No character transfer tho

So I wasnt able to log into the game using my steam login but I was able to manually type in my information and log in.  I had to create a new player but was able to play.  I would like to play with my characters... is it suppose to automatically copy our characters over?

Alright so i got in, 116 players in total, only asylum and social district available. No character transfer tho

Wait, you got in? how....

• Like 1

Just now, randomguy343 said:

Wait, you got in? how....

I just spammed to join. Disconnect, relogging connecting

I can login, but my characters weren't ported over... guessing my g1 acct isn't connected to my steam? Idk

yes.png

Very interesting, yes.

Am I the only one with terrible download speeds on the launcher? (downloaded 2 days ago, updating now)

Posted (edited)

Ok here is the problem. I logged in and created a new avatar, that went in perfectly.  I had no issues with the new char. so I logged out and tried an existing  Avatar.  Could not connect. 

Tried the new, no problem

Tried a different existing avatar, could not connect. 

The problem for now is the importing of existing Avatars that have not already been in the beta.  6 others were able to connect, all were in the CB

so try creating a new from the lobby.

Edited by Omega101

server's are offline, just got a login failed, servers are offline but will be online again soon message when trying to login again for the umpteenth time.

Again the login failed error is happening because you are trying to bring an existing APB avatar in. Try creating a  random new Avatar from the lobby.

Yeah servers are closing in 3 min, shit beta honestly, this should've been open for at least 2 days. this is how you not bring back old peps. Also imagine, after  how many years of engine update waiting, and they only gave us Asylum.. and social... something we've already seen years ago... So it took this long for only 2 small districts, imagine how much more we have to wait for Financial and Waterfront...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

tgWBKdQ.png

Apparently they're down for 5 minutes, they try something. 

I am wrong, they fully closed it because they cant fix the server issues.!

Edited by Raynerrrr

Yeah servers are closing in 3 min, shit beta honestly, this should've been open for at least 2 days. this is how you not bring back old peps. Also imagine, after  how many years of engine update waiting, and they only gave us Asylum.. and social... something we've already seen years ago... So it took this long for only 2 small districts, imagine how much more we have to wait for Financial and Waterfront...

At this point just remove the beta... If something just doesn't work than what's the point of trying to make it work. All this beta has caused is frustration so far.. 5 minutes looking in social at the new nice graphics/lightning is not really what i would've expect from a beta and yes i totally understand that APB is old as shit, which is why it causes so many problems.. At this point i'm up for a APB 2 with a better developed engine and being able to transfer your account to that game. All in all, a disappointing beta night.

• Like 1