Jump to content
Sakebee

6/27 Beta Feedback

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

 

This thread is for feedback on the 6/27 Open Beta. Please leave your thoughts, suggestions, and impressions here. Please note that thread is not for bugs or issues you discover with the build. We have a separate thread where we encourage you to post any issues that you may find.

 

Thanks everyone!

🐝 Sakebee 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that date yet, but I just think it would be nice if a help box appeared explaining what each setting does when you put a mouse over it for 2-3 seconds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Я вот все ищу где скачать Бета версию игры.. где её найти ? ( скачать )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XD your computer does not appear to support AVX instructions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 111M1kA111 said:

XD your computer does not appear to support AVX instructions

 

Appears to me too I believe that agent will not be able to play more APB .--.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zMax said:

 

Мне кажется, я тоже считаю, что агент не сможет играть больше APB .--.

 

до первого патча  XD

Just now, 111M1kA111 said:

до первого патч  XD

надеюсь  вскоре это разрешится..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant log in, says in the known issues list that i have to login with my gamersfirst username, but i actually have no idea what it is. My forum name doesnt work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Maadson said:

I cant log in, says in the known issues list that i have to login with my gamersfirst username, but i actually have no idea what it is. My forum name doesnt work

Is it 11 AM LA time?

No, then wait some more ...

 

Is it after 2 PM LA time?

Yes, then you're too late

 

For the email, it'll be the same one your game account is on (that's the 'username')

Edited by Kevkof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does it require a different log in than your standard account name  used in APB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Omega101 said:

does it require a different log in than your standard account name  used in APB?

The same email and password as the live game indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am using the one I always log into APB with but getting the error, name/pass is wrong.

 

Did we have to sign up some where for the open beta?

 

 

 

 

Edited by Omega101
added question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Is it 11 AM LA time?

No, then wait some more ...

 

Is it after 2 PM LA time?

Yes, then you're too late

 

For the email, it'll be the same one your game account is on (that's the 'username')

 

1 minute ago, Omega101 said:

I am using the one I always log into APB with but getting the error, name/pass is wrong.

 

 

 

Read up, it ain't open yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and a friend with a completely different PC build are consistently crashing at the startup movie.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

 

Read up, it ain't open yet 

9 am to 2 pm is what was posted, I am MTN so that is 11 am to 4 pm my time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Omega101 said:

9 am to 2 pm is what was posted, I am MTN so that is 11 am to 4 pm my time

 

yHXnNr3.png

^From the blogpost on http://apb.gg 

 

 

2 minutes ago, swft said:

Me and a friend with a completely different PC build are consistently crashing at the startup movie.

Anything in the log to indicate why it's crashing? 

And did you get the catcher, be sure to send in the crash logs with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, had read an old post. Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Anything in the log to indicate why it's crashing? 

And did you get the catcher, be sure to send in the crash logs with that

 

No, I didn't get the Catcher, it just said "APB has stopped working" with the windows dialog.

Fixed it by using "-nomovie -nomoviestartup -nosteam" as launch parameters. My friend still has the issue even launching with the parameters, so I don't know what's going on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swft said:

 

No, I didn't get the Catcher, it just said "APB has stopped working" with the windows dialog.

Fixed it by using "-nomovie -nomoviestartup -nosteam" as launch parameters. My friend still has the issue even launching with the parameters, so I don't know what's going on.

Have a look in the logs, maybe something jumps at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its only me who got Incorrect password or email adress when try to log in? Cuz it 11.10AM LA time. am i right? or its just not started ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't login to the beta, it keeps saying that something is wrong when i type my exact login information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same - Can't log in here either with username and password or with steam login

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

error code 11004... My excitement is quickly turning into that familiar feeling of disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, Squis said:

Its only me who got Incorrect password or email adress when try to log in? Cuz it 11.10AM LA time. am i right? or its just not started ?

 

5 minutes ago, randomguy343 said:

Can't login to the beta, it keeps saying that something is wrong when i type my exact login information.

 

That error 11004 is always used whenever the login fails regardless or the reason (i believe). The server doesn't seem to be up yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...