lvrq

Changes

So I am just curious why certain things are being changed when there is other stuff that people actually say need to be fixed but LO wont touch?

-Nfas/ogre delete bullets

-nfas basically out ttks everything

-it feels like ursus kills in a millisecond

-ntec was nerfed when there was nothing really wrong with it (in comparison to the other assault rifles)

-the scoped ntec is honestly better than normal ntec now

-oca was nerfed when pmg was already superior

-thunder is basically a sniper rifle and a jg combined

-csg is useless without ir3

-hvr damage is the problem not the 10 people in the game who knew how to jumpshot it. irl if i jump with a gun and hit my target it does the same amount damage.

-radar tower mod doesnt work like 75% of the time, they can be standing on the car and it wont show them on minimap.

removing things like hvr jumpshotting just take away those little moments like landing a super lucky drop shot.

*edit*

-threat segregation on NA is NOT sustainable, we are back to 0-0 WF and 20-20 fin for both bronze and silver (example)

-bounties arent on minimap (unless this was intended)

-bounties are still unkillable once mission is over

Edited by vantiks
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, vantiks said:

it feels like ursus kills in a millisecond

seven hundred milliseconds, actually

2 hours ago, vantiks said:

which brings the question why no one complains about pmg on the first place. It has more ammo than you need for a kill and is even more forgiving than nfas.

• Thanks 1

4 dislikes but they dont comment saying what they dont agree with. this is why we get crappy changes

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vantiks said:

So I am just curious why certain things are being changed when there is other stuff that people actually say need to be fixed but LO wont touch?

-ntec was nerfed when there was nothing really wrong with it (in comparison to the other assault rifles)

-hvr damage is the problem not the 10 people in the game who knew how to jumpshot it. irl if i jump with a gun and hit my target it does the same amount damage.

-radar tower mod doesnt work like 75% of the time, they can be standing on the car and it wont show them on minimap.

removing things like hvr jumpshotting just take away those little moments like landing a super lucky drop shot.

Biiiiiiig post

"HVR Damage is not the problem" - SPCT member
"Nerf Ntec, its too strong because I suck at the game" - Silver community
 Pepega-PNG-wordona.com_-300x300.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sentaii said:

Biiiiiiig post

"HVR Damage is not the problem" - SPCT member
"Nerf Ntec, its too strong because I suck at the game" - Silver community
 Pepega-PNG-wordona.com_-300x300.png

half the spcts dont even play missions, its great

• Like 2

So many of the things you've said are just wrong. Super wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, vantiks said:

irl if i jump with a gun and hit my target it does the same amount damage

Luckily I use subdermal kevlar implants to mitigate the damage irl.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

So many of the things you've said are just wrong. Super wrong.

elaborate?

14 hours ago, vantiks said:

This should change with the upcoming shotgun balance, hopefully. 

I agree, ursus is too good at the moment with no real competition in its weapon category, being a mega buffed ntec version.

-the scoped ntec is honestly better than normal ntec now

I agree, if they wanted to nerf the jumping accuracy of the MAIN most used assault rifle they should have applied this to all assault rifles, otherwise people will switch to Obeya/FAR/Obir/Ursus in most cases instead.

Disagree, OCA was too strong and forgiving, pmg was a matter of rng either you hit all your shots and that makes it superior to the oca in that case or miss everything. People have always complained about the pmg for years and is still yet to get reasonably nerfed.

thunder is basically a sniper rifle and a jg combined

I agree, Thunder being a SECONDARY shotgun that can 4 or 5 stk at 40+ meters, let alone consistently 3stk at 20+ meters, even the PRIMARY supposedly "high ranged" shotgun aka CSG isn't even close to that.

They are in the process of "reverting" it to it's viable state, even though uptill now i wouldn't call their latest update viable or let alone a reversion, anyways that should change with the upcoming shotgun balancing patch aswell.

I agree, the hvr damage is way too high and forgiving not it's ability to jumphot/quick scope/no scope.

Instead of actually nerfing the damage a little bit considering the already existing downgrades of the weapon like it's heavy weight and weapon switching delay between shots, LO took the easy way out by killing one of the fundamental gameplay of snipers in any existing fps game.

It should get have its damage per accuracy back to what it used to be and get a slight damage nerf.

I'd rather have someone trying to jumpshot/no scope me instead of someone camping 80/90 meters away 85ing me with 1 shot

radar tower mod doesnt work like 75% of the time, they can be standing on the car and it wont show them on minimap.

I don't understand how hard it could have been to figure how to fix that annoying bug that LO themselves introduced to the game and actually fixing it for good, it's been almost 2 years now, comon.

Radar tower is one of the core mods in the game and this bug is way too annoying and frustrating to stay until UE 3.5 comes out, it should have had a priority quick fix on the live version long ago imo.

threat segregation on NA is NOT sustainable, we are back to 0-0 WF and 20-20 fin for both bronze and silver (example)

Not an NA player, haven't played the game for almost 2 years now but this NA has always had this issue and removing threat segregation wouldn't be anything special, bronzies will quit tired of being stomped on by better players, the good players will quit bored of playing against players lower in skill than their own.

NA's only fix to that issue, or APB in general, is the hope of players coming back to this game after the new engine update gets on live.

bounties arent on minimap (unless this was intended)

As i previously said i haven't been playing for a long time and have no idea of how that actually works but I actually support the idea of reworking the prestige/heat systems competitively.

I don't fully support the the current bounty changes, but I think they are meant to be temporary until they figure out what to do or how to do it, which is still better than nothing for the time being.

Edited by WorldDominator
Typo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, vantiks said:

wym, we're all out there banging out missions

PMG is extremely op. And sometimes i wonder if Bolt is actually a reskin of it. Bolt seems broken.

And yes Ntec ursus is a laser.

Edited by foscor77

here are changes they should make

- server is super laggy and teleporting all the time

- lots of hackers still and they stream on twitch with impunity
- people who group with cheaters should also get banned

- they made hackers as spct members

- lower health on the strongest cars (vegas + pioneer + espacio)

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, vantiks said:

*edit*

-threat segregation on NA is NOT sustainable, we are back to 0-0 WF and 20-20 fin for both bronze and silver (example)

-bounties arent on minimap (unless this was intended)

- Shotguns are currently being balanced.

- Ursus might have gotten a slight (ninja) buff for its bloom recovery. I think this was the shotgun balance patch from 2018. (needs to be checked)

- NTEC nerf does not make the gun bad. It's still in meta and allows other Assault Rifles into play.

- OCA was nerfed due to the rapid fire ttk. PMG could use a slight change.

- HVR damage should be lower.

- Radar Tower bug needs fix ASAP.

The bounty system was changed. Both of the points you made regarding bounty is correct and is intended afaik.

7 hours ago, vantiks said:

Cant speak for others, but I do play the game pretty much everyday myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

- people who group with cheaters should also get banned

prove that I would know they cheat otherwise I would sue for defamation of character and destruction of my property I paid for 🤔

11 hours ago, vantiks said:

4 dislikes but they dont comment saying what they dont agree with. this is why we get crappy changes

This 10000%

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foscor77 said:

And sometimes i wonder if Bolt is actually a reskin of it. Bolt seems broken.

They're the same gun, and it's not hard to check that. PMG CBMP

A few suggestions which I think could work:

-ursus needs 1 more shot to kill or needs a longer delay; more like the obeya ~0.8 sec. You got the mad accuracy in return. 

-yellow mods should be orange mods? Gives players more choice between orange mods. The only resupply box should be the orange supply box. This allows a more tactical play with your team, so that all car won't use mobile spawn and you actually need to check your team to see which mod you should use.

-In general a change of some of the yellow mods (if they should bd converted to orange mods). What changes it should be I leave up for discussion.

-Also is that jacket the woman wears in the "looking for love" on armas? It looks awesome. 

Edited by PraiseTheSun

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

prove that I would know they cheat otherwise I would sue for defamation of character and destruction of my property I paid for 🤔

apb isn't your property bro

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

AgUobWW.gif

27 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

apb isn't your property bro

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

AgUobWW.gif

laws says otherwise for ip bought in a game.

court cases already happened and won in the past for things like this happening

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

laws says otherwise for ip bought in a game.

court cases already happened and won in the past for things like this happening

Source?