Sakebee

Spring Cleaning Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 2/12/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

CHANGES/FIXES

• Updates the Mayan Preset Clothing

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 2

i’m a little confused, the valentines guns are being removed even tho the valentines event isn’t over?

edit: oh nvm the guns are being removed at a different time from the patch 

Edited by Solamente

3 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i’m a little confused, the valentines guns are being removed even tho the valentines event isn’t over?

well the community did gripe wanting more updates *shrugs*

5 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Why though? There's literally no reason that is an action that needs to be taken. If anything, you guys should bring back the two base variant LCRs as well as the retail ACT44, as those also had no reason to be removed from the store.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:57 AM, FakeBungo said:

when will servers no longer lag?

when you stop causing the servers to lag ?

Edit : oh cmon it was a joke even bungo got it and said its impossible which is why i put the laughing icon on his post

you guys need to loosen up lol

Edited by Fortune Runner

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

when you stop causing the servers to lag ?

bro thats impossible

Does this mean that there will be no changes to live/prototype weapon stats or will they be outlined in a separate post? 

another year I have to wait to get the valentines weapons 😞 never have the money for the things

12 hours ago, Sakebee said:

• This patch will also remove the following items from ARMAS on 2/19/20:
    • ... and Individual Weapons

Ahhh....which weapons will be removed?

57 minutes ago, SunnyMonroe said:

Ahhh....which weapons will be removed?

The weapons included in the Valentines bundle, which are also up for sale individually, will be removed.

• Thanks 1

Still confused why these patchnotes includes things that aren't going to be removed for an entire week, but ok

3 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Still confused why these patchnotes includes things that aren't going to be removed for an entire week, but ok

And I am confused of what armas sales have anything to do with patching the game. 

8 minutes ago, Acornie said:

It can help to remind people to pick them up if they wanted to get them. I already assume someone's going to post less than a week after they're removed "I missed them, can you bring them back?"

3 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

And I am confused of what armas sales have anything to do with patching the game. 

It's still a change being made, they also post when other items are being added/removed

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

It can help to remind people to pick them up if they wanted to get them. I already assume someone's going to post less than a week after they're removed "I missed them, can you bring them back?"

It's still a change being made, they also post when other items are being added/removed

But it is not even happening at the same time lol.

1 minute ago, HawtGirl said:

But it is not even happening at the same time lol.

It's happening during the patch window next week, this is probably just a reminder of the guns being available only for a limited time.

I guess reading the line right above yours was too much to ask ...

the P5/N5 will be back as the good old APB?

or will rest the actual horrid thing? 

10 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Why though? There's literally no reason that is an action that needs to be taken. If anything, you guys should bring back the two base variant LCRs as well as the retail ACT44, as those also had no reason to be removed from the store.

You can buy both the LCR PR1 and Last Stand from the Joker store, so why should the be added to armas at all.   Would take like 1 month of playing to get either.

Wait really the pack of halloween will be removed ? That sad, because i was going to get it in march when i'll buy g1c again, but ok, it's time to remove it

13 hours ago, Selali said:

The weapons included in the Valentines bundle, which are also up for sale individually, will be removed.

Oh...haha ...i got it sorry

Thanks

DMR AV PR2 isn't in the jokerstore and it keeps me awake at night.

• Like 1

you need longer ? 😮 6 hours are over

*edit* wups my bad for my country it starts on 10 am so i have to wait another 30 min 🤦‍♂️

Edited by TackoGirl