Sign in to follow this  
Acrohh

Can you just revert the game to 2012 already?

Can you just revert the game to 2012 already, and no I don't care if you bought a newer item with real cash cry me a river, the game will DIE anyway and you will have NO apb. So would you rather A get a better version of the game and lose some items you paid for OR B the game dies completely and the items you paid for are ALSO gone. 

Wipe everyones accounts and names and re-release the game in its 2012 state OR keep the current game and release a 2012 patch server alongside it. 

Little orbit/g1 clearly didnt know what they were doing so lets just give this the good ole classic wow treatment.

If you want to attract NEW players maybe you should have made a decent battle royale instead of "riot mode".

Edited by Flight
Better title?
  • Like 4

Get a time machine and send yourself back to then because that ain't gonna fly, this game is dated, why would going backwards instead of forwards help anything?

The power of nostalgia is astounding

1 hour ago, Acrohh said:

Can you just revert the game to 2012 already, and no I don't care if you bought a newer item with real cash cry me a river, the game will DIE anyway and you will have NO apb. So would you rather A get a better version of the game and lose some items you paid for OR B the game dies completely and the items you paid for are ALSO gone. 

Wipe everyones accounts and names and re-release the game in its 2012 state OR keep the current game and release a 2012 patch server alongside it. 

Little orbit/g1 clearly didnt know what they were doing so lets just give this the good ole classic wow treatment.

If you want to attract NEW players maybe you should have made a decent battle royale instead of "riot mode".

why yes lets make an outdated engine and game running on it  even more outdated.

that should solve things . sure .

WHAT ????

I agree with you that the game was more enjoyable during 2012.

But you cant just revert and take peoples money away. To be fair, it probably is not possible to revert back to 2012. 🤔

1 hour ago, ExoticZ said:

I agree with you that the game was more enjoyable during 2012.

But you cant just revert and take peoples money away. To be fair, it probably is not possible to revert back to 2012. 🤔

lets not forget peoples memory's can play tricks on them and it may not in fact be as fun.

pretty sure all u miss is the population and i dont blame u

fighting the same 4 people anytime you play is really boring

It's not just Armas guns, vehicles, clothing items and all the money other players have spent on this game.

We have had new anti cheats, new servers hosts, server merges, optimization, bug fixes and new features, games modes, threats, match making system as well as now having APB:Reloaded on consoles now.

Even the vehicles and guns from 2012 have had their stats, polygon meshes and skins changed.

What made APB successful in 2012?

GTA V didn't exist, APB was in effect GTA Online for many. Technology of consumer computers have changed and improved DRASTICALLY...  Just look at the minimum and recommended requirements for APB:Reloaded taken from steam's store page:

temp.png

I think most people if not all know why APB is getting a game engine upgrade so I won't go into that.

APB's lore has hardly changes, RIOT felt like a spin-off.

Years of work such intricate core game coding cannot be undone, It's not as simple as replacing the current game's folders with ones from 2012.

Rose tinted glasses or not, APB has become stale and the game's coding has been fundamentally changed yet is still very much obsolete.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Acrohh said:

Wipe everyones accounts

you had me at least listening up to this point, deleting people's accounts (including accounts that have invested time not only playing but creating unique items ingame) is a one way ticket to deadville

the only acceptable times for account wipes are in early access pre-release game versions, and while apb might (still) look and feel like an alpha it's not advertised as such

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2020 at 4:04 AM, Acrohh said:

Dengu, you gotta so many problems dude, fix yourself.

If they wipe only your account im okay with it, why not? 
or you can do a better thing, delete the entire account and do it from scratch, easy, isn't it?

You will lose everything anyway, nothing is immortal, im sorry to say that, maybe you didn't knew? 😅

A better BR mode? There are tons of games out there, don't ask for it in here, thx.

50 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Dengu, you gotta so many problems dude, fix yourself.

If they wipe only your account im okay with it, why not? 
or you can do a better thing, delete the entire account and do it from scratch, easy, isn't it?

You will lose everything anyway, nothing is immortal, im sorry to say that, maybe you didn't knew? 😅

A better BR mode? There are tons of games out there, don't ask for it in here, thx.

i see the potential of a br mode but not how riot was build. but i think that we would need a totaly new map for a br mode.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2020 at 4:04 AM, Acrohh said:

they neither play the game.

however i could like the idea. ( in 10 years i had just 3 new contacts, so i guess is not this what keep me ingame lose them could not be a big issue. )

Can't even begin to describe how much of a disaster trying this would be.  Believe it or not the game was A LOT less stable back then.  Bring back the visuals from 2012, but not the game.

wish i could go back to the 2010-2012 state of every game i have ever played, mainly knight online and world of warcraft. that's nostalgia. then we have the reality.

Hey gamers what's poppin'

Yeah 2012/2014 was great. Remember when you could jump scout from cross the map, and practically snipe people with shotguns? Back when the N-Tec was a laser beam with HB2, when the OSMAW didn't have a charge timer and you were able to perfectly manipulate and predict spawn positions of the enemy by running to certain spots.

Yeah those were great times. I definitely want APB to be like a match of Crossfire in HL:AG.

Sarcasm over. None of you have any idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/11/2020 at 3:04 AM, Acrohh said:

That wo9uld be awesome, but not possible because of the servers. patches and 

1 hour ago, rooq said:

Hey gamers what's poppin'

Yeah 2012/2014 was great. Remember when you could jump scout from cross the map, and practically snipe people with shotguns? Back when the N-Tec was a laser beam with HB2, when the OSMAW didn't have a charge timer and you were able to perfectly manipulate and predict spawn positions of the enemy by running to certain spots.

Yeah those were great times. I definitely want APB to be like a match of Crossfire in HL:AG.

Sarcasm over. None of you have any idea what you are talking about.

Scout jumping was so much fun i agree with you.. that's one of the reasons why i brought the scout in the first place lol.. i think i saw Dopefish do

6 hours ago, Golderlight123 said:

Scout jumping was so much fun i agree with you.. that's one of the reasons why i brought the scout in the first place lol.. i think i saw Dopefish do

is anyone going to tell him?

Sign in to follow this