JDMxDrifter

Valentines Rewards Bug

Valentines rewards that you can buy from contacts (Tommy and STAR) sometimes dont show up as buyable from contact, or show as locked. Didnt give me the leasable Tommygun as well and i got rank 4 in the role.

Merged.

Tommygun isnt even showing in contacts now and it isnt in my inventory

Merged.

https://imgur.com/a/IsRS9Zg

Here's some images as well.

Merged.

basically i never got what i worked for and was promised. 

Guest Zilsux

I haven't received mine either, I completed the Love Lost Role about a day or so ago but didn't mind to check, today I decided to use the Quiver and nothing. It's not even there.

Gun seems to be an issue, but the quiver is the preset one. Are you checking that section of the clothes?

On 2/11/2020 at 1:41 AM, Kevkof said:

Gun seems to be an issue, but the quiver is the preset one. Are you checking that section of the clothes?

Quiver never showed up either.

Merged.

So is this never gonna get fixed?

On 2/17/2020 at 7:45 AM, JDMxDrifter said:

Another bugged event. no surprise 

The quiver is a preset item piece, that should be awarded from Love Lost. If you didn't receive the item (not under presets) I would send in a support ticket.

The Tommy gun lease is send by mail for 10 days. It being on the contact store was a bug as the event didn't state it would be unlockable.

Reaching rank 4 allows you to buy the STAR 556 'Love-Gun' though as that is an unlockable and should still be purchasable for you now.

9 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

The quiver is a preset item piece, that should be awarded from Love Lost. If you didn't receive the item (not under presets) I would send in a support ticket.

The Tommy gun lease is send by mail for 10 days. It being on the contact store was a bug as the event didn't state it would be unlockable.

Reaching rank 4 allows you to buy the STAR 556 'Love-Gun' though as that is an unlockable and should still be purchasable for you now.

I never received either items. Tommy gun or the quiver.