Sign in to follow this  
I2specuI

Mobile phone is broken, Can't access G1 account anymore

Hey I put a support ticket in about 36 hours ago now, I was just wondering how long it takes to get a reply?

As I can't access my account anymore due to Two-Factor Authentication, I've gave them all the info they need etc.

I really want to play, What is the rough time frame tickets usually get responded?

Many thanks. 

Yeah lovely, I've recently had a reply, Now waiting on another reply and hopefully get access to my account again, Fingers crossed!

I believe the current response time is at 13 days.

I can recommend using Authy over the Google Authenticator. I believe Authy offers better recovery options in case you drop your phone out of a window or something.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:00 AM, I2specuI said:

Yeah lovely, I've recently had a reply, Now waiting on another reply and hopefully get access to my account again, Fingers crossed!

Fantastic! I hope all will be solved 🙂

Okay awesome thank you, Yeah I'm usually quite careful with my phones, But on a night out... Too many drinks phone in hand, I'm sure you can tell what happened next, But once you issue is resolved I will look into Authy instead of the Google version appreciated 🙂