Ritual

Deadly In Pink

2 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

This doesn’t make sense. Raise prices.....people won’t buy them especially with low population. Lower the prices and make it obtainable and more people buy the items then want to use them, thus raising the population (hopefully) at the very least you keep people happy

It is also no new stuff either and the old players who are interested already have them.

10 hours ago, Ritual said:

Shot through the heart!

Guns for our new Valentine's Day event are now up on ARMAS. Grab your own and rain down mayhem* on San Paro now also with a hint of Valentine's Day spirit.

*10/10 cupids agree, it blows the classic bow and arrow out of the water.

See you in San Paro, if you believe romance isn't dead.

...yet.

So by new you mean the same valentines weapons and skin that has been around for 8 yrs already that everybody and their mother owns. Im just guna paste my suggestion from a diff topic as to new guns for this valentines event that would have made you some money and fell on deaf ears.

Ive been asking for yrs for new love guns. It will freshen up the event vs the same old guns. Having a new pink skin would also be nice and I agree id like to see the particles like the new xmas skin with the pink hud icons also like the current ones have. Heres what id like to see get the pink treatment. Nothing too op or metta with something from all roles.

VAS-C2 PR3 Trouble Maker

JG-1140

ATAC 424 NFCP 3

VBR- Huntress

COBR-A

N-ISSR-B Dog Ear

FFA 5.56 R&D III

Act 44

ALIG-762

Edited by Darkzero3802

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So by new you mean the same valentines weapons and skin that has been around for 8 yrs already that everybody and their mother owns. Im just guna paste my suggestion from a diff topic as to new guns for this valentines event that would have made you some money and fell on deaf ears.

Ive been asking for yrs for new love guns. It will freshen up the event vs the same old guns. Having a new pink skin would also be nice and I agree id like to see the particles like the new xmas skin with the pink hud icons also like the current ones have. Heres what id like to see get the pink treatment. Nothing too op or metta with something from all roles.

VAS-C2 PR3 Trouble Maker

JG-1140

ATAC 424 NFCP 3

VBR- Huntress

COBR-A

N-ISSR-B Dog Ear

FFA 5.56 R&D III

Act 44

ALIG-762

I would buy a couple of these

do it LO

In case no one has pointed this out, if you buy all the guns separately instead of just buying the bundle, you save 1 g1c(with premium anyway), meaning that the bundle itself doesn't actually cost less than buying the guns individually. Idk about you but typically, a bundle costs less than the things combined.

Edited by Nanometic
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

In case no one has pointed this out, if you buy all the guns separately instead of just buying the bundle, you save 1 g1c(with premium anyway), meaning that the bundle itself doesn't actually cost less than buying the guns individually. Idk about you but typically, a bundle costs less than the things combined.

That's actually hilarious as hell.

2 hours ago, Nanometic said:

You got the point man.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, AlishaAzure said:

Honestly, it would be better, because of its horrible state, i won't soffer anymore, thinking at it, trying to do my best etc etc etc, things you don't even know.

peoples who invest won't waste money into something they have alredy.

And the real thing is that you don't even know how much money are needed for keeping a game alive, if you didn't knew, if couple peoples pay $100 LO won't become rich, won't be able still to release the engine upgrade, they need so much more money for anything you think, the infrastructure, the.. ah it's useless, you won't understand anyway bud.

I spent several times and you won't trust me if i give you the exact amount i've spent in this game since 2009.

So, before approacing someone as toxic boi, please, think, and say only things you know. (no offenses through, just a suggestion).

Incredible.

you accuse me of assuming alot about you but you do exactly the same in your post 😉

25 minutes ago, HardStyler3 said:

you accuse me of assuming alot about you but you do exactly the same in your post 😉

oke

Edited by AlishaAzure

On 2/8/2020 at 7:10 AM, Nanometic said:

Its been pointed out for yrs. G1 money grabbing states that you dont give any discounts for bundles for max profit.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:17 AM, Ritual said:

Shot through the heart!

Guns for our new Valentine's Day event are now up on ARMAS. Grab your own and rain down mayhem* on San Paro now also with a hint of Valentine's Day spirit.

*10/10 cupids agree, it blows the classic bow and arrow out of the water.

See you in San Paro, if you believe romance isn't dead.

...yet.

It is expensive for Heart Tagger and less modifications available slots compared to the same gun without the Valentine's skin presets.
:gimmihearttagger: Only want it for the heart tagger. 

Whoa, how do you justify a price of $125 for 8 year old valentines weapons?

Big ouch.

Edited by GhosT
value

38 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Whoa, how do you justify a price of $250 for 8 year old valentines weapons?

Big ouch.

And where did you read that this will be 250$? The full pack is 12594 without premium and last I checked that only comes to less than half that.

cosfI6W.png

It's still a lot of money for pixels, but it's nowhere near 250

46 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

And where did you read that this will be 250$? The full pack is 12594 without premium and last I checked that only comes to less than half that.

cosfI6W.png

It's still a lot of money for pixels, but it's nowhere near 250

125* my bad. Brainfart.

Less with rebates but more again with country taxes.

Still retardedly high for what it is.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

Holy shit that price...

-pic-

1BMmb4Q.png

And at one point they were even cheaper than that

why are half of you idiots complaining about how the guns are useless after the event is over?

it has a unique tagger, it is pink in the killfeed, and they're still a cool fucking gun

it it literally no different to any other reskin???????

7 hours ago, eMzg said:

why are half of you idiots complaining about how the guns are useless after the event is over?

it has a unique tagger, it is pink in the killfeed, and they're still a cool fucking gun

it it literally no different to any other reskin???????

I think the issue is they are worse than the other guns sold for real $, but are sold at the same prices.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:56 AM, CookiePuss said:

I think the issue is they are worse than the other guns sold for real $, but are sold at the same prices.

how are they worse?

4 hours ago, eMzg said:

how are they worse?

Just the Mods really.

The carbine and cr762 are the closest to their 3 open slot counterparts, and while I wouldn't use up a slot with tagger personally, you are able to use the other two slots as needed.

The STAR might be a preference thing as well, but even then tagger is sub optimal.

The shotgun which is fully preset like it's armas counterparts lacks both IR3 and or 3ps3.

Scout has no cj3.

The m1922 lacks both a sight mod and mobility sling.

So either you are left with a sub optimal setup or give up one slot for a tagger that won't be useful.

That being said, I dont mind the guns or the prices. I feel like if it's not worth it in your mind don't buy it, and if it is... do.

I'm just saying why I think people are salty.

tl;dr unless a collector, there is no reason to buy these guns over their non Valentine's counterparts

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Still no pink osmaw with a special tagger? 🥺

Hollande has been in those shadows for way too long,