Ritual

Deadly In Pink

Shot through the heart!

Guns for our new Valentine's Day event are now up on ARMAS. Grab your own and rain down mayhem* on San Paro now also with a hint of Valentine's Day spirit.

*10/10 cupids agree, it blows the classic bow and arrow out of the water.

See you in San Paro, if you believe romance isn't dead.

...yet.

• Like 6

For the price of each one and all of them i would say you really hit peoples through the heart and their pockets.  💘💣💥

RIP for all the good peoples who decided to invest into this.

PS I do have the skin of valentine and each gun alredy, so there is no point for me to waste any additional G1C/money for some expensive useless items, which are useful only during valentine for the achivements like i said into another thread.

• Like 3

I'm not one usually to complain about the lack of new content, but we have had the same Valentine Day's weapons for 8 years now. Considering how many new guns have been released since that point, do you not think there is some money to be made by including some new ones? All it takes is creating a weapon with the love skin and tagger locked on.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

I'm not one usually to complain about the lack of new content, but we have had the same Valentine Day's weapons for 8 years now. Considering how many new guns have been released since that point, do you not think there is some money to be made by including some new ones? All it takes is creating a weapon with the love skin and tagger locked on.

8 years and I've held off until now! 

RIP my wallet

Holy shit that price...  Here was the price in 2016

VNeIpsh.png

BUT... Take into account their change of the G1c pricing,  and today that would equal 11,371 G1C today (with premium)

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

*10/10 cupids agree, it blows the classic bow and arrow out of the water.

Now make a bow and arrow or crossbow that uses the HoHoPGL as a base.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

5 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Holy shit that price...  Here was the price in 2016

VNeIpsh.png

BUT... Take into account their change of the G1c pricing,  and today that would equal 11,371 G1C today (with premium)

Now make a bow and arrow or crossbow that uses the HoHoPGL as a base.

Still disgusting for couple guns that will be useful only for a week and few days.

at least you guys followed the pricing model correctly this time 

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

For the price of each one and all of them i would say you really hit peoples through the heart and their pockets.  💘💣💥

RIP for all the good peoples who decided to invest into this.

PS I do have the skin of valentine and each gun alredy, so there is no point for me to waste any additional G1C/money for some expensive useless items, which are useful only during valentine for the achivements like i said into another thread.

rip to you when you start crying the moment the game goes offline because they dont make enough money to keep it alive.

people who invest into this keep the game alive for you

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Still disgusting for couple guns that will be useful only for a week and few days.

you can still use the guns after the event , it just wont advance your roll in them, so its still usefull

2 hours ago, HardStyler3 said:

rip to you when you start crying the moment the game goes offline because they dont make enough money to keep it alive.

Honestly, it would be better, because of its horrible state, i won't soffer anymore, thinking at it, trying to do my best etc etc etc, things you don't even know.

peoples who invest won't waste money into something they have alredy.

And the real thing is that you don't even know how much money are needed for keeping a game alive, if you didn't knew, if couple peoples pay $100 LO won't become rich, won't be able still to release the engine upgrade, they need so much more money for anything you think, the infrastructure, the.. ah it's useless, you won't understand anyway bud.

I spent several times and you won't trust me if i give you the exact amount i've spent in this game since 2009.

So, before approacing someone as toxic boi, please, think, and say only things you know. (no offenses through, just a suggestion).

Incredible.

42 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

you can still use the guns after the event , it just wont advance your roll in them, so its still usefull

Yes, but these guns are the exact same ones from armas and from contacts, the only "unique" thing is the heart tagger, which is the tagger but with another icon on the head of opponents.

A bit more expensive and not really different, so why would someone spend so much money, for example, i got alredy all of them account lifetime (normal ones), and the skin.

11 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yes, but these guns are the exact same ones from armas and from contacts, the only "unique" thing is the heart tagger, which is the tagger but with another icon on the head of opponents.

A bit more expensive and not really different, so why would someone spend so much money, for example, i got alredy all of them account lifetime (normal ones), and the skin.

In the case of the M-1922, Scout and CSG, when the Valentine's day event was originally released these guns were fairly rare and not as widely available as they are now. They were actually a pretty decent way of obtaining the weapons with different mod setups. The Scout in particular contained HS2 which was very useful as the gun used to be able to jump shoot quite easily with that mod in. (Also which weapons are more expensive on Armas than the regular versions?

They should really update the weapon selection however.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Which they didn't of course, too much difficult for an entire team behind a game.

Edited by AlishaAzure

16 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Just equip the valentine skin on any gun you want and put tagger on it.

4 minutes ago, L0pht said:

Just equip the valentine skin on any gun you want and put tagger on it.

Damn, what an IQ xD

I think still peoples will buy them because, you know U N I Q U E stuff is Legendary.

42 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Not trying to be sarcastic here, sorry if it comes out that way....

What is the contact version of the sniper / shotgun?

I like those 2 guns

Edited by ShaiShai

13 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

Not trying to be sarcastic here, sorry if it comes out that way....

What is the contact version of the sniper / shotgun?

I like those 2 guns

Buy the normal ones and then put the valentine skin, which is the same result liek the guy above told.

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

Buy the normal ones and then put the valentine skin, which is the same result liek the guy above told.

so whats the name of the normal ones, kinda what i asked

2 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

they’re both armas or joker store only

6 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

Shotgun > CSG (Any of them, but you can't find one with tagger)

Sniper > N-HVR 243 (Any of them, but you can't find one with tagger or hunting sight)

7 minutes ago, Solamente said:

they’re both armas or joker store only

Forgot to mention this ^, thanks

9 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Sniper > N-HVR 243 (Any of them, but you can't find one with tagger or hunting sight)

You can stop playing, you can only judge

20 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

so for someone that doesnt have any of thoes, you wouldnt recommend the valintines day one and i should just get the one that it is based off of with out the tagger?

IE:

shotgun = this Colby CSG-20 RT1

and

sniper = this N-HVR 243 SD PR3

Edited by ShaiShai

6 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Yep

37 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

so for someone that doesnt have any of thoes, you wouldnt recommend the valintines day one and i should just get the one that it is based off of with out the tagger?

IE:

shotgun = this Colby CSG-20 RT1

and

sniper = this N-HVR 243 SD PR3

Silenced ones isn't the same one.

+ Spotter character mod is there to be used.

4 hours ago, HardStyler3 said:

This doesn’t make sense. Raise prices.....people won’t buy them especially with low population. Lower the prices and make it obtainable and more people buy the items then want to use them, thus raising the population (hopefully) at the very least you keep people happy

• Thanks 1