Sign in to follow this  
AquaSensei

The End? Or The Beginning?

new content = preset design clothing and poorly ugly made unpopular clothing releases.

ignore all major issues that needs fix.

Edited by Deadliest

On 2/7/2020 at 5:31 AM, Lign said:

‘Cheaters everywhere’ disease is out of control. I haven’t seen a single cheater for months

Is he reworking the entire game on the new engine?

^^ If you didn't see one you got lucky, there are a few around lets not ignore the elephant in the room just cause you yourself haven't seen it or knew what to look for. 

Simple test if you believe you are fighting a cheater then do a test and see if he or she takes the bait, 7 out of 10 times the cheater is bronze skill level at best with Pro aim due to his bot he will run for the cheese every time and prove it wasn't your imagination.

16 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

^^ If you didn't see one you got lucky, there are a few around lets not ignore the elephant in the room just cause you yourself haven't seen it or knew what to look for. 

Simple test if you believe you are fighting a cheater then do a test and see if he or she takes the bait, 7 out of 10 times the cheater is bronze skill level at best with Pro aim due to his bot he will run for the cheese every time and prove it wasn't your imagination.

Honestly over the last few years, its rare to run into aimbots, maybe a triggerbot, but I've seen more people who seem to ESP than full blown aimbot/triggerbot like they used to, and Macro tends to be the most common. That said potential ESP is still rather rare.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

Lmfao seems like once a week we get a post like this smh. Plz just shush and wait like the rest of us. You're literally contributing in no way whats so ever and just adding to the junk posts in forum my guy. At least be happy their sharing what ever they can with us on the Engine progression.

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Honestly over the last few years, its rare to run into aimbots, maybe a triggerbot, but I've seen more people who seem to ESP than full blown aimbot/triggerbot like they used to, and Macro tends to be the most common. That said potential ESP is still rather rare.

^^ I do agree they are rare, but they still happen.

On 2/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, AsgerLund said:

While you appear to go with option (1), I'm going for option (3):

(3) neither paying nor playing at least until the engine update is released, just enjoying life in general as well as the usual forum banter

I stopped  playing a week ago until the APB engine is here... i think it's for the best because. it's annoying because how the servers are running and the low population and still hit register issues and delays. i have a top end PC. it's too frustrating to play APB.. playing APB reloaded right now is a death sentence.. i like to keep my insanity intact, i love APB, but there comes a time to take a break from it. 

Play daily, have for years. Nearly 6,000 hours.

At least on Jericho I can't even remember the last Chester I saw.

If someone says there are cheaters in bronze, I'm going to throw up.

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

There are cheaters in bronze. You may continue to throw up now.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Nivo said:

There are cheaters in bronze. You may continue to throw up now.

God damn it....

R0FqNkg.gif

The end started with influx of all the soviets migrating to Citadel. I'm not sure why even continue the UE. No one from Europe will stick around. They should divert all resources to their art department and release 1 new Lada and tracksuit each month for 10 rubles. I'm sure that those rubles would keep this game alive KEKW

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 2:23 AM, CookiePuss said:

It was in bronze district, Jericho that I saw the guy speedhacking and outrunning cars just about a week ago. Haven't seen him since... but definitely did see him.  Daily on citadel I encounter at least 1 wallhack, maybe 2, and a whole lost of suspicious cheka blyat.  Cheaters cheat because they like to rickroll their opposition.  They don't care if they are playing silver or bronze... most likely silver district gives them challenges they don't like.  Could be, since a lot of the really suspicious guys are low levels... are just throwaay alt accounts... their new rank puts them in a low threat lvl district to begin.  But they are there... a whole lot more than should be making the game seem like abandonware.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:55 AM, Nabiki said:

^^ I do agree they are rare, but they still happen.

Yeah, and in a tiny population pool, everybody encounters them... repeatedly.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:17 PM, xXD4v1dXx said:

Lmfao seems like once a week we get a post like this smh. Plz just shush and wait like the rest of us. You're literally contributing in no way whats so ever and just adding to the junk posts in forum my guy. At least be happy their sharing what ever they can with us on the Engine progression.

It's already been 2 years.  Kicking up my feet and preparing to wait 2 more.

Some people have been waiting a looot longer than others and are understanding about the situation of the game just take that into consideration... We all want the Engine upgrade but if its rushed and comes out crappy what was the point of crying in the first place that it took so long? I swear this community is a bunch of no brainers.

I stopped playing this game ages ago, but I keep lurking these forums in the hopes of seeing a worthwhile update to the game where I could get my friends back in.

Still hasn't happened.

So, here's the deal...

LittleOrbit's biggest mistake, and G1's biggest mistake, was not tearing down APB and starting from scratch. All these devs keep trying to build these new updates on worthless code that was groundbreaking for its time, and completely non-functional in 2020. Unreal Engine 3 was still fairly new when APB came out, and RealTime Worlds had to do an enormous amount of custom code to make features that are now standard in the newest engine, functional in the old engine.

And contrary to popular belief, video game developers and programmers don't know crap about building games. When a bug pops out, the game devs are just as surprised as the players when it comes to figuring out what caused it.

Stuff like missing geometry, blank textures, that's all easy stuff that may have been overlooked.

But when there's a bug that's like, everytime you spawn a vehicle the game crashes. That's a little harder to track down and figure out why it's happening.

If LO really wanted to bring APB back, then they had to start from scratch, plain and simple. The worst part is, LO isn't even updating APB to UE 4, I think they're only going as far as UE 3.5 due to how horrible the original APB code is.

The harsh reality is that LO and G1 are too small to maintain a game like APB. APB should have AT LEAST 12-16 open world maps to choose from at this point. Financial, Waterfront, Asylum? Yeah okay, that was a joke.

There should be so many more districts to choose from, and I'm talking big city districts, not trash maps like asylum.

But no, everyone is still playing on the same maps, and the lifers have mastered these maps which makes it impossible for new players to have any fun. And there's not enough population in matchmaking to have the new players fight new players, so APB is really only being barely sustained by the old veterans.

And the reason we still have the same crappy maps is because of how poorly built APB is. I think I even read one time that the APB maps of Waterfront and Financial are all just one GIANT MESH, instead of individual buildings. That is insanely stupid.

But you know what the worst part is going to be?

The engine update isn't going to change anything.

I've seen the screenshots and videos, and this game still looks like an outdated mess. There is absolutely nothing revolutionary coming with the engine update except for perhaps, a more stable FPS. But in terms of the textures, lighting, mesh quality, it all still looks basic AF. I'm still interested in playing the game when the engine update comes out, but it's not going to be this revolutionary change to the game that's needed to bring this dead franchise back to life.

The shame of it all is that APB is still the only game that truly let's you customize everything. Even Grand Theft Auto can't compete with APB's customization system, but GTA has a ton of different things to do to keep everyone busy, something APB is sorely lacking.

And how about the fact that after all these years, the big arena in the Social District is still completely worthless! No one goes over there. The social district should have been revamped from scratch completely.

Honestly, the only thing that's going to save APB is a complete reboot or an APB 2. This game is dead.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, Haganu said:

It's this thread again.

Even the same trash tier spacing between every line.

Man, I wish I was that cool of a forum guru!

On 3/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

its rare to run into aimbots, maybe a triggerbot

I've seen both , but then I've never seen them again on Jericho and  I play both districts so they probably were banned

8 hours ago, MasterTheHero said:

groundbreaking for its time

there's still no better customization that i am aware of

2 hours ago, (Xbox)OutlinedKnave6 said:

I have a crazy idea what it they holding back updates for Xbox series x and ps5

Doubt it. Read Matt's engine update thread. They can barely figure out how to get the lights working properly. Also look at how APB launched on Xbox and what crappy performance it had. No, these guys are operating on a small crew that inherited a game code that is difficult to understand and is most likely a mess of hacks and custom built tools.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I've seen both , but then I've never seen them again on Jericho and  I play both districts so they probably were banned

there's still no better customization that i am aware of

You are right, there is no better customization. What I meant by groundbreaking for its time is that it was the first game to do it. Other games could easily do what APB does, they have simply chosen not to.

3 hours ago, MasterTheHero said:

You are right, there is no better customization. What I meant by groundbreaking for its time is that it was the first game to do it. Other games could easily do what APB does, they have simply chosen not to.

we can only speculate on that one. some tried and its mediocre.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

we can only speculate on that one. some tried and its mediocre.

the equivalent of apb’s customization system is available as a plugin for ue4 called mutable afaik

customization at that level is just not something most players seem to care about, especially if the rest of the game is poor quality in comparison 

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

the equivalent of apb’s customization system is available as a plugin for ue4 called mutable afaik

customization at that level is just not something most players seem to care about, especially if the rest of the game is poor quality in comparison 

Hmm could of sworn someone posted that before and said it wasn't up to as good as what APB does but i cant find the post.

probably speculation on the old forums

personally i haven't looked into it so iono either way.

Sign in to follow this