Sign in to follow this  
AquaSensei

The End? Or The Beginning?

Gonna keep it short but respectful as i can.

We all were happy when LO took over G1, and that was a great day!

Now we have problems, stuff like LO saying "Were working hard on the engine upgrade, while restoring login servers to their respected servers".

Okay cool you did that second part, but it's been how long now? I'm sorry but im beginning to think Little Orbit is GamersFirst in a new name.

You promise, but can't show. You provide screenshots of so called update, but again, no show. You patch weapons and game mechanics, yet AGAIN no update.

You unban pretty much every cheater in a unban wave that was banned previously cause you didnt know who was legit or cheat once you were in control.

Easy Anti Cheat is obviously disabled on your end.

Ima fill you in with some of my experience.

Simple > infested with bots/cheaters/aimbots

1 Rust server has double if not triple the population of ALL of APB and wanna know the best part? There's only one developer "Helk" and he releases a update every month.

How come it takes 18 moderators 3 developers and 1 ceo to not release an update after taking over, and its been 4 months.

How bout instead of lying to the community and just raking in that ARMAS funding to go to Las Vegas like Tiggs did, just tell us ya can't do it?

It's ballsy but you make almost $50 USD off one player that buys g1c. Never mind 10 other people, and you can't give anything back from what you take from them.

I'm very upset, infact im not spending a cent on your game ever again til i get actually results. I don't just speak for myself, i speak for a vast majority of the community.

Whatever you're doing on the other side....I'm not sorry, but if ya think selling off properties to china is better than fulfilling your promise....Take a hike LO.

Now as for those that read, you can either get salty and toxic or help support whats left of apb, i know it, and you know it....It's gone to hell real quick.

Little Orbit, I don't know what you're doing, but ya ain't doing it well. : /

PS: Im copying this incase they try to delete to cover themselves up, not this time. Ima take the hit for this one and let it be known. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Now we have problems, stuff like LO saying "Were working hard on the engine upgrade, while restoring login servers to their respected servers".

Okay cool you did that second part, but it's been how long now? I'm sorry but im beginning to think Little Orbit is GamersFirst in a new name.

You promise, but can't show. You provide screenshots of so called update, but again, no show. You patch weapons and game mechanics, yet AGAIN no update.

You unban pretty much every cheater in a unban wave that was banned previously cause you didnt know who was legit or cheat once you were in control.

1 Rust server has double if not triple the population of ALL of APB and wanna know the best part? There's only one developer "Helk" and he releases a update every month.

How come it takes 18 moderators 3 developers and 1 ceo to not release an update after taking over, and its been 4 months.

How bout instead of lying to the community and just raking in that ARMAS funding to go to Las Vegas like Tiggs did, just tell us ya can't do it?

It's ballsy but you make almost $50 USD off one player that buys g1c. Never mind 10 other people, and you can't give anything back from what you take from them.

I'm very upset, infact im not spending a cent on your game ever again til i get actually results. I don't just speak for myself, i speak for a vast majority of the community.

Whatever you're doing on the other side....I'm not sorry, but if ya think selling off properties to china is better than fulfilling your promise....Take a hike LO.

Now as for those that read, you can either get salty and toxic or help support whats left of apb, i know it, and you know it....It's gone to hell real quick.

PS: Im copying this incase they try to delete to cover themselves up, not this time. Ima take the hit for this one and let it be known. 🙂

We already know all that all we can do is really wait and hope they do something good

LO is way better than G1 but it isn't the dream company everyone thought not even themselves thought things will come out this way I think so yeah, u  have to hope or lose it how many already have done

I get it but, then again i know what they have BEEN trying to do but...it seems like im walking through a ghost town, ya know. Poop happens, just a few bits of gathered up hope that got dropped.

Edited by AquaSensei
typo

Well, at least it didn't take 6 years to add back the thread districts.

But yeah. I don't believe in the engine update unless I actually see in in the game. 

Agree with the most if not every single word.

I do remember someone from them said that not every single developer (person) is present (visible) on forums that works behind APB.

I see it difficult when like you said they can't even release an update working (christmas events issues) + more.

Also i don't think every single developer is active, i mean.. some staff members don't even login into the forums, so idk.

Probably hiding their activities, but why that? No sense.

I would love to see a post from matt presenting and talking about the most important devs and mods inside LO.

As for my last sentence, well, im still hoping for this game.

• Like 1

Gotta keep the Engine Upgrade bait going or no one will buy the "new" ARMAS stuff. :^) 

Edited by Fasalina
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

‘Cheaters everywhere’ disease is out of control. I haven’t seen a single cheater for months

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

1 Rust server has double if not triple the population of ALL of APB and wanna know the best part? There's only one developer "Helk" and he releases a update every mont

Is he reworking the entire game on the new engine?

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

Now as for those that read, you can either (1) get salty and toxic or (2) help support whats left of apb, i know it, and you know it....It's gone to hell real quick.

While you appear to go with option (1), I'm going for option (3):

(3) neither paying nor playing at least until the engine update is released, just enjoying life in general as well as the usual forum banter

• Thanks 1

$100 says I know what stream you got all this nonsense from.

Also, if you are in fact off of your meds, please alert someone in your support system.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's this thread again.

Even the same trash tier spacing between every line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fasalina said:

Gotta keep the Engine Upgrade bait going or no one will buy the new ARMAS stuff. :^) 

im not buying anymore, just wasted my last G1C into the disgusting armas items they added 2 days ago, no money given.

On 2/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, AquaSensei said:

Lol you could always uninstall. It's not like you're not toxic toward other players.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:55 AM, AquaSensei said:

I'm sorry but im beginning to think Little Orbit is GamersFirst in a new name.

you've said that for at least a year now but you're beginning?

On 2/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, AquaSensei said:

-whatever was said in here-

"EAC is obliviously disabled"

Then why don't I ever see speed hacking epicgoat shawcopters ever since it was added?

There have been a few cheaters but I have yet to see them longer than a day or a week. If they stay after that you could pretty much assume it's either a good player reroll or a new nickname.

Seriously this community is so delusional.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:55 AM, AquaSensei said:

i speak for a vast majority of the community.

No, you don't. Just unistall the game, it's really not complex. If you don't like something, stop doing it. This isn't hard.

I haven't played APB in months for a reason.

Same bro, january was the last time I spent money on this game, and I have quit until it either shuts down or gets better. I've lost hope at this point. Progress is at snail pace, and matty scotty fails to understand how this game is hanging on a thread. 

On 2/7/2020 at 5:55 AM, AquaSensei said:

Skimmed the post and saw this; you're delusional. Most Rust servers are like maybe 200-300 pop... a lot of ones that aren't 'mains' have sub 150. Plus, there is more than 1 developer working on Rust.

nice thread lol

On 2/7/2020 at 1:48 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

End.

if you don't believe so you are just delusional.

in my country we tell "believe" (and same speech for "take it easy") is dead on the battlefield 🤣

Btw about the post of AquaSensei, some of the points I have to tell it's not too far from the reality.. or at least,  from how one can interpret it, for ex. I dont see nothing to try from LO to get new players, totally SKIPPED this option for a engine upgrade in DATE TO BE ASSIGNED, instead we opened widely the legs to ex(presumed)-cheaters... NO ONE SENSE FOR ME

Here a lack, LO boys can surely make something better here..

I am NOT telling I DONT BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE ARENT  WORKING HARD for making the new engine or new features, differently from A-Sensei upside, I have read something here

but it's also true I havent see nothing like a (decent) official message/video outside of the forum... So one person may interpret it ,,, how is it REALLY far the engine release date will be ?

Here another lack, LO boys fix it.. it's nice about Matt is sharing the progress here , but It would be nice to see something more "official" ..

I guess we players would like to believe, but we prefer something more "palpable to the eyes"

Bye  

• Like 1

We all have been waiting for the engine update that's been promised for years now, but I'm curious as to what in thew world made you think that as soon as LO took over, you'd get everything you wanted? Not only that, but almost instantly.

Until you and a team of your own can go and transfer everything to a new engine. They have come into a toxic and impatient community by taking over APB, and it's very clear that they realize we're unhappy and they're working to do what they can, but also wanting to make sure it's working the way it's supposed to. Heaven forbid if they were to release the engine update with out fully going over it and making sure there would be no issues, as soon as someone experiences their first problem, it will cause a chain reaction and will cause an uproar demanding fixes left and right.

It's obvious that they care, and that they time to hear us out, but I can't, nor do I want to, imagine the stress the team is experiencing while just trying to do their jobs and fix it while all of you are hounding and demanding left and right. 

• Like 1

in my imagination, the problem of engine update is that every item have to be manualy modded 1 by 1.

the question is, if is a "routine " and long job, why dont ask to some community volunteers with some poor, basic, ridicolous but useful skill to do this meanqhile real codders could focus in something else than resize hitbox or add LOD instances.

ok, maybe sharing the assets is not the top choice, but, we are about 1000-900 players, iF only 1% could do this little help , means 10 pair of arms more, and i guess eventually they could be easy to check cause they are few.

No, i am not talking of open source, just open bench. 

Who never helped the worker in house just simply passing the tool ? 😄 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

in my imagination, the problem of engine update is that every item have to be manualy modded 1 by 1.

the question is, if is a "routine " and long job, why dont ask to some community volunteers with some poor, basic, ridicolous but useful skill to do this meanqhile real codders could focus in something else than resize hitbox or add LOD instances.

ok, maybe sharing the assets is not the top choice, but, we are about 1000-900 players, iF only 1% could do this little help , means 10 pair of arms more, and i guess eventually they could be easy to check cause they are few.

No, i am not talking of open source, just open bench. 

Who never helped the worker in house just simply passing the tool ? 😄 

Support the (nice) words and idea of this guy !

• Like 1

It is frustrating. I mean for the time the community has been promised a engine update we could have had a whole new game. APB 2.0 or 3 by now.

Sign in to follow this