TheHidden-Tember

The hell did you do to the bounty system

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

i don’t really understand why pushing apb towards a more competitive gameplay experience is a bad thing, we’ve desperately tried the casual approach for almost a decade now and all we have to show for it is lower population than ever 

this is game is not red vs blue.

but is going to be red vs none (due to population) with this kind of genial ideas.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

this is game is not red vs blue.

but is going to be red vs none (due to population) with this kind of genial ideas.

my definition of competitive balance as stated above does not require apb to be a red vs blue game

Just now, Solamente said:

my definition of competitive balance as stated above does not require apb to be a red vs blue game

Apb is mission oriented.

Not oriented for have a standard for got a competitive balance for have 2 teams killing each other like 1st world war front.

team vs team = need competitive balance

team+mission vs team + other mission = need just game strategy ,experience, game tools for new players for get the basic concepts. Is more complex.

you donT nerf the Queen in Chess Game cause noobs canT manage it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

you donT nerf the Queen in Chess Game cause noobs canT manage it.

chess is a highly competitive game that is also playable for casuals and it’s also entirely red vs blue (or black vs white technically), i have no idea where you’re going with this example

4 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Apb is mission oriented.

Not oriented for have a standard for got a competitive balance for have 2 teams killing each other like 1st world war front.

apb is objective oriented just like dozens of other competitive shooters, and competitive balance can be achieved asymmetrically 

Edited by Solamente
added stuff
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

chess is a highly competitive game that is also playable for casuals and it’s also entirely red vs blue (or black vs white technically), i have no idea where you’re going with this example

apb is objective oriented just like dozens of other competitive shooters, and competitive balance can be achieved asymmetrically 

they nerfed the p5/n5 system cause tryhards canT survive to the shock of be killed during mission.

now they can got an achivement for killing strike 12. (if exist)

too bad for new players or players waiting oppo that have to turn the thumbs.

you are right about balance, but this is a videogame (an original one) ,not UEFA cup.

38 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

they nerfed the p5/n5 system cause tryhards canT survive to the shock of be killed during mission.

they temporarily nerfed the bounty system because it wasn't working as intended

38 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

you are right about balance, but this is a videogame (an original one) ,not UEFA cup.

i've already addressed that apb doesn't have to be perfectly balanced, not even when compared to other shooter games

however there is a large difference between "perfect competitive" and "not competitive"  and apb is closer to "not competitive" than it needs to be imo

Edited by Solamente
typo

52 minutes ago, Solamente said:

probably not, but that doesn't mean we can't get close and it definitely doesn't mean we shouldn't try

There isn't much room for it imo without completely making the game generic.

55 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i disagree, games like csgo and seige have kept and even grown their population years after their releases despite both being highly competitive shooters

Siege maybe because it is still kind of new game for all but CSGO is probably losing playerbase considering it even went f2p.

57 minutes ago, Solamente said:

the true barrier to new players coming in to highly competitive games "late" are tutorials and matchamaking imo

You can't really do much with a tutorial. The real knowledge like positioning and player behavior comes with experience. As for the matchmaking it becomes a problem when new players stops coming.

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

and by your logic gta online (the ultimate hyper casual open world shooter) already exists, so why continue pushing apb towards a casual direction either?

It exists but apb is basically the f2p alternative of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

There isn't much room for it imo without completely making the game generic.

7 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

It exists but apb is basically the f2p alternative of it.

wouldn't this already make apb generic? making apb into a more competitively balanced open world shooter would actually make it less generic not more

8 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Siege maybe because it is still kind of new game for all but CSGO is probably losing playerbase considering it even went f2p.

siege is 5 years old i wouldn't exactly consider that new, and csgo recently hit its highest population since 2016

9 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

You can't really do much with a tutorial. The real knowledge like positioning and player behavior comes with experience. As for the matchmaking it becomes a problem when new players stops coming

a valid tutorial that shows players mechanics before making them actively apply those mechanics is invaluable, for an apb example a player that knows what marksmanship mode is and what bonuses it gives will outperform a player that doesnt in basically every situation

21 hours ago, Salvick said:

The past months/weeks when Citadel was hosted in NY I've been playing a lot with the characters I have and I honestly found it so easy that it was boring to play there, even against some pre-made groups of max rank golds, the kind that plays 24/7, there was not even a single match I felt like a real challenge at all tbh. And I'm an average to say the best. Probably they'll say it was because of their lag, but had like  +155ms so that's no excuse to me.

However, the only part of RTW and lately G1 to blame has been always the european team, that part of the staff has been always acting with clear favoritism for Obeya/Patriot players leaving Colby/Joker with no admins to help with moderation and the ones to thank for every official contest they hosted that was actually rigged while mostly Eu players won every time disregarding the ugly stuff they picked up like in example for the Joker Store. And their players have been always the most toxic ones in the forums too, a few of them still are, only a couple of Colby players were more toxic than anyone.

But in my personal experience playing on NA servers all this time it have been always an abandoned server and due to "any decent human being from any part of the globe standards", playing a game where the management doesn't care about their customers and players does not worth the time, effort and money.

And LO clearly knows to aim to the right target of people that would keep spending money on a broken dead game that is +10 years old, the same people that complains about the game being broken and claims to be the right ones to tell how this game should work with their expertise on requesting the removal of every feature they don't like.

I still like LO, as I see it Matt and his team are doing their best effort to please everyone but they have to focus on retaining the current players as much as possible till they release the new contacts and launch a proper advertising campaign. I admire them for these efforts dodging the bullet for so long now.

There are only a handful of extremely high skill players left in Jericho. Most also ONLY tend to be good in a coordinated group. If your groups coordinated and they are solo, they fall extremely flat. So i'm not very surprised. Most of the previous "high skill" ones were either banned for cheating (no surprise there, but got unbanned) or quit playing and play occassionally.

As for the G1 EU favoritism, dunno how true that is but it wouldn't be surprising. Though they did do mass handouts of "dressed to thrill" as well lol.

I've requested a number of changes for weapons and they've gone through, or were dismissed, im not worried about it that much but that was G1 not LO, and it often took years before such changes happened anyways lol.

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

i won't disagree that there are a lot of reasons people quit but seeing as the game has been moved in a casual direction since day 1 of reloaded (looking at you, ttk decrease), and has pretty much failed every step of the way, i think its valid at this point to assume this direction is not working

which people would those be, because from my pov little orbit has been favoring casual players until just recently

shotgun rayscaling, hvr accuracy-based-damage, all 3 of the "new" weapons little orbit has added, and riot just to name a few examples, have all been geared towards a casual gameplay experience

perhaps we have a different definition of competitive vs casual balance

• to me competitive balance is when players have a large amount of control over their actions/reactions and are rewarded for making use of that control, there is no "forcing" everyone to play a certain way other than ensuring that as many factors as possible are as equal as possible
  • and casual balance is where a large amount of control is taken away from the player, rewards for making use of that control are arbitrary, and there's little to no thought given to equality

given that apb is an inherently pvp experience and its also theoretically supposed to be fun i support a more competitive balance direction, since imo losing due to factors outside of your control is rarely a fun experience - especially if it happens consistently 

a highly competitive setup is not impossible

will apb ever be as balanced as a static arena shooter where the only variables are each players' skill level?

probably not, but that doesn't mean we can't get close and it definitely doesn't mean we shouldn't try

i disagree, games like csgo and seige have kept and even grown their population years after their releases despite both being highly competitive shooters

the true barrier to new players coming in to highly competitive games "late" are tutorials and matchamaking imo

i fail to see how this has any bearing on apb

as mentioned above, siege remains a very popular shooter despite being even more of a "csgo clone" than apb could ever be

and by your logic gta online (the ultimate hyper casual open world shooter) already exists, so why continue pushing apb towards a casual direction either?

Those 3 examples are meh examples at best. Shotgun rayscaling I can agree was somewhat casualized, however i feel it was not really to make the user be stronger, as it to not feel so horrendous on the "other end" of a shotgun. The 3 new weapons have no bearing on competitiveness in APB, tons of weapons have been added, and as long as they aren't overpowered broken, its okay to have different weapons. The Showstopper is simply a nfa/fr0g ranged shotgun pistol to begin with, people complain about it waaaaay too hard, it's ttk is ironically balanced for its range to begin with. HVR i can agree with, however, quickswitched needed removed - end of story-. I do hate what they did to the HVR though, it feels clunky and bleh to use now, but that's what happens when G1/LO goes with alternative "fixes" for a simple problem, instead of "stop 3ps3 from being used on snipers" or "add a downside to 3ps3".

APB however, is extremely casual as many out of mission things influence missions. It's casual by nature. While I agree higher TTK may be better, and G1 intentionally botched those tests so people would stop calling for it.

The tutorial system atm is meh for new players, as well as the matchmaking being "eh" because of population, district sizes, etc. Those do drive away new players, but not nearly as much as getting curbstomped by vets constantly.

I'll never understand peoples love for CSGO, i can "somewhat" understand siege (but it still feels trashy to play lol). They are overhyped imo, I got them both and neither feel very competitive. CSGO has a terribad aim system where your bullets don't land where you aim down sights (lol what dumbass made that system), and Siege has spawn kills and feels overall clunky where you're forced to corner peak everything and still get instantly killed by a camper peaking a corner for the last 4 minutes waiting for you lol. I'd barely call them competitive unless you have a twisted idea of competitive or are a masochist looking to suffer.

Both games also have toxic communities, overall moreso than the handful of players that are in APB.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Solamente said:

wouldn't this already make apb generic? making apb into a more competitively balanced open world shooter would actually make it less generic not more

Considering there aren't really that many gta pvp clones to be played on the market, I would say not really. Theoretically it fills the f2p niche for the genre.

Also APB is hands down one of the hardest pvp games I have ever played. Idk why everyone here thinks it is not competitive enough.

58 minutes ago, Solamente said:

siege is 5 years old i wouldn't exactly consider that new, and csgo recently hit its highest population since 2016

5 years vs 20 years old game. 

Also wasn't that exactly the time when it went f2p?

• Like 2

Only problem with the bounty system was killing friendlies, fight me.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

however i feel it was not really to make the user be stronger

rayscaling was intended to make shotguns more forgiving, thats a move towards casual gameplay

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The 3 new weapons have no bearing on competitiveness in APB, tons of weapons have been added, and as long as they aren't overpowered broken, its okay to have different weapons.

weapons have an effect on competitive/casual balance, and so far all we've seen little orbit add are weapons geared more towards casual play - 2 shotguns that are incredibly forgiving thanks to rayscaling and an AR intended to be used full auto with no real penalties

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

but that's what happens when G1/LO goes with alternative "fixes" for a simple problem, instead of "stop 3ps3 from being used on snipers" or "add a downside to 3ps3".

the problem with the hvr is and always has been it's damage over every range, but that's a different discussion

APB however, is extremely casual as many out of mission things influence missions. It's casual by nature.

apb is competitive by nature for the sole reason that gameplay is entirely based on pvp, now that n5/p5 has been partially disabled the only things that can affect a player in a mission are other players in vehicles and civilians (if those can even be considered "out of mission")

I'll never understand peoples love for CSGO, i can "somewhat" understand siege (but it still feels trashy to play lol). They are overhyped imo, I got them both and neither feel very competitive. CSGO has a terribad aim system where your bullets don't land where you aim down sights (lol what dumbass made that system), and Siege has spawn kills and feels overall clunky where you're forced to corner peak everything and still get instantly killed by a camper peaking a corner for the last 4 minutes waiting for you lol. I'd barely call them competitive unless you have a twisted idea of competitive or are a masochist looking to suffer.

Both games also have toxic communities, overall moreso than the handful of players that are in APB.

i personally don't really enjoy csgo and i play siege pretty sparsely but i can still recognize that they're at least attempting competitive balance

no idea about toxicity or how that relates tbh

2 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Considering there aren't really that many gta pvp clones to be played on the market, I would say not really. Theoretically it fills the f2p niche for the genre.

Also APB is hands down one of the hardest pvp games I have ever played. Idk why everyone here thinks it is not competitive enough.

being a f2p gta clone is definitely more generic than being the only (that i know of) competitive open world pvp shooter 

2 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

5 years vs 20 years old game. 

Also wasn't that exactly the time when it went f2p?

what game is 20 years old?

csgo went f2p in dec 2019 iirc, but it was gaining pop even before that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Solamente said:

i won't disagree that there are a lot of reasons people quit but seeing as the game has been moved in a casual direction since day 1 of reloaded (looking at you, ttk decrease), and has pretty much failed every step of the way, i think its valid at this point to assume this direction is not working

which people would those be, because from my pov little orbit has been favoring casual players until just recently

shotgun rayscaling, hvr accuracy-based-damage, all 3 of the "new" weapons little orbit has added, and riot just to name a few examples, have all been geared towards a casual gameplay experience

perhaps we have a different definition of competitive vs casual balance

• to me competitive balance is when players have a large amount of control over their actions/reactions and are rewarded for making use of that control, there is no "forcing" everyone to play a certain way other than ensuring that as many factors as possible are as equal as possible
  • and casual balance is where a large amount of control is taken away from the player, rewards for making use of that control are arbitrary, and there's little to no thought given to equality

given that apb is an inherently pvp experience and its also theoretically supposed to be fun i support a more competitive balance direction, since imo losing due to factors outside of your control is rarely a fun experience - especially if it happens consistently 

a highly competitive setup is not impossible

will apb ever be as balanced as a static arena shooter where the only variables are each players' skill level?

You're contradicting yourself imo.
At one side, you'd like the game to be highly competitively balanced and ensure that players have a lot of control over losing and winning.

So which one is it? should players have control over how they lose and win or should we nerf everything into oblivion that isn't used by black-hooded 3 feet tall female characters? 🙂
Because lately, we sure as heck have been getting patches aimed at exactly nerfing all other playstyles than what "those" people enjoy.

Ammo box changes was huge as example and literal the quote of Matt was "trying to remove explosive spam" ... to which a lot of the population, including myself really wondered wtf he means, since we play missions weekly and we don't encounter this "explosive spam" in fact, it's RARE even seeing anyone using a primary explosive weapon, let alone winning missions by doing it.
So who exactly whispered in his ear that "APB has big issues with explosive spam" lmao really.... @matt do a few missions, tell me how often you encounter "explosive spam"  🙂 

"Yolo" nerfs, another big change and I believe he commented potentially going after percs next yes? on the stream with kemp? i'm not sure, but he certainly followed through with the low yield nerfs making them imho quite useless and before you say "no no, they're still awesome" .. I've not met even ONE player using them since people realized they both do less damage AND have less area effect, in fact 2 direct nade hits can't even kill a player now lol.
Again, is this giving us more choice and more control??? or is this pinning us all into slaves of NTEC wielding, conc-nade users? I see things going only one direction, and it's certainly not giving players more choice or appreciating that there are many playstyles in APB and they should remain valid choices, including stuff you find lame such as detonators or explosive weapons.

Now this totally silly bounty change. Imo it was quite nicely balanced as it already was. Anytime I went on a crazy killing-streak, soloing an enemy team, it quickly resulted in me becoming bounty and getting hunted down by out-of-mission players, which in turn gave the enemy players (often newbies if you're consistently killing them all) a chance to progress their stage., which is healthy for newbies to get a little bit of success.
And this isn't the only problem with the bounty change...
In fact the change to bounties AGAIN seem made by someone who didn't have the full picture of what he was changing or the consequences.... I mean, ram raiding hello? lol
Safely raiding among other criminals as P5, getting double rewards entire time, only thing you need to do is press your map button every now and then and check if a cop has logged on your district lol, gee thx ... I main criminal, but I can still admit what a stupid and unanalyzed change this was.

Idk who's giving them the tips on what to change, but so far it all smells very very much of an elite few people that feel very justified enforcing everyone else to adopt their playstyle, and it's not really going too well is it? I suppose that's how APB will end its days, with a few hardcore clans picking on each-other over "what mods and guns" they use, because "we should all use same layout!" lol, sad imo for a game as once diverse and cool as APB.

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

You're contradicting yourself imo.
At one side, you'd like the game to be highly competitively balanced and ensure that players have a lot of control over losing and winning.

So which one is it? should players have control over how they lose and win or should we nerf everything into oblivion that isn't used by black-hooded 3 feet tall female characters? 🙂
Because lately, we sure as heck have been getting patches aimed at exactly nerfing all other playstyles than what "those" people enjoy.

i don't see the contradiction, competitive balance and giving players more control over their actions (not more control over winning or losing, i have no idea where you got that from) are not mutually exclusive 

it seems more contradictory to me that you seem intent on declaring the "ntec hoodie" crowd to be secretly manipulating the game despite the ntec getting nerfed several times over the years, including just last month

"Yolo" nerfs, another big change and I believe he commented potentially going after percs next yes? on the stream with kemp? i'm not sure, but he certainly followed through with the low yield nerfs making them imho quite useless and before you say "no no, they're still awesome" .. I've not met even ONE player using them since people realized they both do less damage AND have less area effect, in fact 2 direct nade hits can't even kill a player now lol.
Again, is this giving us more choice and more control??? or is this pinning us all into slaves of NTEC wielding, conc-nade users?

the necessity of concs is a direct result of vehicle play remaining terribly unbalanced despite pretty much everyone agreeing it needs to change, i think it says a lot about the old loyos that they were ever chosen over concs in the first place

Now this totally silly bounty change. Imo it was quite nicely balanced as it already was. Anytime I went on a crazy killing-streak, soloing an enemy team, it quickly resulted in me becoming bounty and getting hunted down by out-of-mission players, which in turn gave the enemy players (often newbies if you're consistently killing them all) a chance to progress their stage., which is healthy for newbies to get a little

bit of success.

except the bounty system was not limited to crazy killstreaks or soloing enemy teams, because the bounty system was not based solely on current mission performance

i also feel its healthier for any team getting solo'd to just lose the mission and move on, rather than prolonging the stomping through another 3-10 minute mission stage

In fact the change to bounties AGAIN seem made by someone who didn't have the full picture of what he was changing or the consequences.... I mean, ram raiding hello? lol
Safely raiding among other criminals as P5, getting double rewards entire time, only thing you need to do is press your map button every now and then and check if a cop has logged on your district lol, gee thx ... I main criminal, but I can still admit what a stupid and not analyzed change this was.

i'm not really sure what you mean here as enforcers can't ramraid without breaking the tos, or at least breaking the tos under g1

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Solamente said:

being the only (that i know of) competitive open world pvp shooter 

That title now belongs to every BR game that is out there. 

7 hours ago, Solamente said:

what game is 20 years old?

First release Counter-Strike
November 9, 2000

Just now, HawtGirl said:

That title now belongs to every BR game that is out there. 

no that would be a BR game, which are definitely not competitively balanced by my standards

Just now, HawtGirl said:

First release Counter-Strike
November 9, 2000

csgo was released in 2012 iirc, its a very different game from og counter strike

6 minutes ago, Solamente said:

which are definitely not competitively balanced by my standards

But they are fair enough in the way that they puts everyone in an equal situation. isn't that what you are asking for?

7 minutes ago, Solamente said:

csgo was released in 2012 iirc, its a very different game from og counter strike

Are they? I am pretty sure you can come from CS 1.6 and do just as well once when get used to the clutter of the new graphics. 

8 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

But they are fair enough in the way that they puts everyone in an equal situation. isn't that what you are asking for?

everyone might theoretically be equal but a game based entirely on rng removes a large majority, if not all control from the player

19 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Are they? I am pretty sure you can come from CS 1.6 and do just as well once when get used to the clutter of the new graphics. 

obviously they’re within the same franchise and genre so there are broad similarities which allow the transfer of skills, but i find that to be a poor measure - you could take anyone with decent tracking/aim and fling them from shooter to shooter (even apb) and they would perform adequately 

9 minutes ago, Solamente said:

everyone might theoretically be equal but a game based entirely on rng removes a large majority, if not all control from the player

Well, that is open world games for ya. And almost everything in APB is rng starting with the missions, object placements bullet spread. making a balanced APB just won't be APB anymore.

13 minutes ago, Solamente said:

you could take anyone with decent tracking/aim and fling them from shooter to shooter (even apb) and they would perform adequately 

Not sure about that. I am better in some FPS games than other but combat in APB is so stiff that it feels more like playing World of tanks than an FPS game. 

I dont know man but i like not getting trolled by a bounty.I like completing a mission without getting killed by randoms outside it,i like driving around items and not getting shot by a full district.And honestly i like the freedom of not getting my mission griefed by a bounty or what ever people call it.Mission  wise  this change has a lot of benefits and to be honest i didnt really hear anyone complaing about bounty system in social (i am sarcastic).

34 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Well, that is open world games for ya. And almost everything in APB is rng starting with the missions, object placements bullet spread. making a balanced APB just won't be APB anymore.

making a perfectly balanced apb is impossible, that’s something i’ve already said

but tweaking mission stages to be fairer for both sides or ensuring objectives don’t spawn in areas with zero cover or adding alternate movement paths through the map is not going to magically ruin the game

spread/bloom is the only thing you’ve listed that i don’t think can be changed, at least not without completely reworking how every weapon functions 

Edited by Solamente
typo

I just feel like LO prioritize the wrong things and have no planning at all (just look at how terrible clumsy/unplanned previous action of LO are).

Only things changed right now are things that aren't a real issue or what was okish before and got fucked up now.

However we still have a bad tutorial, while a decent tutorial could help integrate new players better. A fucked up matchmaking, which will be looked at after the engine update (in 2 years?), and is making people quit faster than I can blink. 

Just two examples of some big issues with this game that should be fixed before messing up all kind of side projects. 

And LO PLEASE plan/handle things better to prevent fuck ups (even if it's not directly your fault). 

Edited by PraiseTheSun

On 2/6/2020 at 4:37 PM, Lign said:

Shouldn't work because it's not competitive game.

its Competvive asf, Why you think theres gold,Bronze Rookie,trainer Silver treaths, It classifies wich rank they are, Hella heck is Competvive, Its not only for match making, If you think a shooter insn't competitive i wouldnt know what else would be in your eyes.

And the match making of today, With gold VS Bronze does kill the game, Infact The population goes down.... I wonder why…. perhabs things were promised couple times now, And people do not see the actaully promised progress that has been made years ago, Yes the game has now new hoster and owners, But it doesnt mean the problem doesnt exists.

Merged.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, displacement said:

Have you ever played any arranged matches, just as Flaws said? I don't really play those anymore, but back in the ol' Hoplon days --brazilian game publisher that died a while ago --, we used to play some arranged matches and it WAS something else. When you narrow down the things which make this game "unique" but at the same time RNG-based, the player experience turns into something way bigger, and actually unique, than just an open-world pvp like GTA.

I mean, anything can be a competitive game as long as there are people willing to play at their best, mobile competitive is the living proof of it. You can't ruin the experience of these people who are actually trying just because you want run around and have fun. The way the game was made doesn't mean it's not competitive. If devs had this mentality of prioritizing the casual player instead of the competitive one, eSports would never exist. There wouldn't be a 'Farming Simulator Championship' or even a mobile ones like I've said.

yeah but actaully no one cares what flaws that, Somone that pays real money to get unbanned by previous owners, Is somone irrelevant tbh, Theres posts and Proof of that transaction, Or are we not allowed to talk suddenly about that in forum so tbh i wouldnt hear that person out anyway, yes theres plenty of work to do in APB. The whole Competive system got ruined by Editing configs were people get advances over, This is a main problem on PC platforms most of the time,  Most shooter games auto bans the account for Using edit configs, APB allows it,Infact supports it by making an advanaged launcher for those Who couldn't run the game on a decent FPS or stable settings, But main issue is that the coding of the game is the first pre they should have done to allow the game run on more cores then just 1.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

Somone that pays real money to get unbanned by previous owners

Just to clarify: this is not a thing.

If you saw proof of this I am afraid that you might have fallen for a good old meme.

In other news - we really appreciate the discussions ongoing in this thread, especially the civilized ones. It's often difficult to pose questions of what people believe APB to be and what they believe it should be. While the producers have a vision, feedback and perspectives from all walks of life is always appreciated.

• Like 1