Sign in to follow this  
Umro

Threat level server divide

Hello! I've noticed that in the new update we again have the divided servers by threat level gold,silver,bronze and green.Personally I dislike that idea because than gold servers are always empty and golds play on silver servers.I am one of those players because on gold servers there are gold players with 15000 (a figure of speach) hours of playtime and nobody wants to play against them so everybody gets in the silver server.Then those players have nobody to play against and then they come to silver server too thus making silver players run off to bronze servers.I am not happy with 25% loot penalty in silver servers and it would be too much if I played on bronze and lose 50% (I think it is 50% if you can even enter a bronze while gold).Now that is a problem not just for me but for many players and a few years ago I stopped playing literally just because I don't want to play against pople with 15000 hours in game and I don't want to be bound by a game to play all the time to keep practice.Games for me are for a fun time and relaxing and not to be a slave of a game or to play it like its a job.I know some or many of you will say that then I shouldn't play this game or play pvp or something like that..But I like this game so I will try to stay in it and have fun.So my suggestion finally is to make server threat level by hours spent in game.I mean if you have to separate them.I am rank 214 gold threat level with 474 hours of play since 2012 and that is nowhere near a player from 2017 with 5000 hours in game...And I think that there are a great many players who think like me.If this was done there would of course be people who would complain about it and be dissatisfied but I think that they are a minority in comparison to players who would like to avoid playing against someone with thousands of hours in game and streamers.Thank you for your time

When they took threat districts away I wanted them back, now they're back I want them gone again lol.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:55 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So. I can make a new account with 0 hours and destroy low threat players then?

Yes you could do that if you don't have many armas weapons or you don't care if you buy more on your new account but many players do have them and don't want to buy the same weapons again.You will always have a way to bypass the system but there would be much less disbalance in game

3 hours ago, Umro said:

Yes you could do that if you don't have many armas weapons or you don't care if you buy more on your new account but many players do have them and don't want to buy the same weapons again.You will always have a way to bypass the system but there would be much less disbalance in game

Who cares about armas weapons when all the best weapons are free ones.

If you are someone that wants to destroy low skilled players this just makes it easier to do so.

13 hours ago, Umro said:

Do the beginner missions and you already have some of the best guns in the game for free, and 1 for 10 days. XD

17 hours ago, displacement said:

Do the beginner missions and you already have some of the best guns in the game for free, and 1 for 10 days. XD

And it only takes a few hours to unlocked 0 slots of every weapon.

It's already been stated threat lvl and missions are gonna be changed at a later date with fazing or whatever. Just wait on that 👌

• Like 1