Scope

VBR Temptress

1 hour ago, Nivo said:

That’s not the joker box vbr though. And eww why is the third slot silenced? 🤨

op isnt asking for the huntress tho, he's asking for the temptress

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

op isnt asking for the huntress tho, he's asking for the temptress

ahh well then, this was my bad somehow read huntress.

12 hours ago, Nivo said:

That’s not the joker box vbr though. And eww why is the third slot silenced? 🤨

That's what this entire thread is about, The Temptress, have you not been paying attention?

And the 3rd slot is rifleing... the 1st slot with the silencer (actually makes the gun better than the normal huntress at range) as someone who has used the temptress you can outgun an ntec if you shoot first.

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

That's what this entire thread is about, The Temptress, have you not been paying attention?

And the 3rd slot is rifleing... the 1st slot with the silencer (actually makes the gun better than the normal huntress at range) as someone who has used the temptress you can outgun an ntec if you shoot first.

the rifle silencer does not affect anything but tracers, muzzle flash, and hard damage 

with no reduced bloom/spread or recoil, the rifle silencer is very close to being a straight downgrade 

21 hours ago, Solamente said:

the rifle silencer does not affect anything but tracers, muzzle flash, and hard damage 

with no reduced bloom/spread or recoil, the rifle silencer is very close to being a straight downgrade 

Yeah but.....suppressor.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah but.....suppressor.

You are absolutely right!

...but also technically incorrect.

Thinking off the top of my head, I can't recall any instance of when the correct term of Suppressor is used in APB at all.

But suppressors are cool!

Edited by VickyFox

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

You are absolutely right!

...but also technically incorrect.

Thinking off the top of my head, I can't recall any instance of when the correct term of Suppressor is used in APB at all.

But suppressors are cool!

I don't care about the correct term or what it is called in APB.

I was only saying its a nice look despite the negatives.

Sure add it. The gun is trash since they reduced the max range on it.

20 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

Sure add it. The gun is trash since they reduced the max range on it.

it's been a while since i used it, but doesn't the vbr still have the same 35m range it's always had?

Yet on the ingame stats of the gun it shows the bar range being like 60 meters. BS

You can even see it in that video.

Edited by Havana

2 hours ago, Havana said:

Yet on the ingame stats of the gun it shows the bar range being like 60 meters. BS

You can even see it in that video.

Its been so long, apb did a recruit a friend thing and you could acquire it through that, not a bad idea really unfortunately we all just made alt accounts and helped out each other lol. You could have also gotten the .45

If anyone was wondering what the rewards were.

Eft4wWu.png

13 hours ago, Zolerox said:

If anyone was wondering what the rewards were.

Eft4wWu.png

Awe hell yea takes me back...

No lie this would be a great tactic after some minor improvements for quality of life. Some alt o holics might come back just to unlock dis shit bringing their friends. Seeing how the game has improved and stick around 

Edit : ofcourse maybe change the rewards haha 

Edited by Fruitini

2 hours ago, Fruitini said:

No lie this would be a great tactic after some minor improvements for quality of life. Some alt o holics might come back just to unlock dis shit bringing their friends. Seeing how the game has improved and stick around

That didn't happen the first time,, why would it work this time?

We all just cheesed it since only we got rewards, not the new players. I just used a second PC to do my RaF.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

We all just cheesed it since only we got rewards, not the new players.

I think you might wanna go back and read what I wrote "alt o holics" meaning no new people those of us that just like having the stuff. Gonna take a shot in the dark and assume they have friends that played and want that stuff also. It did work becuase it got us to play more

"Edit"

Had to put my crayons away 

Keep in mind this is a projection from a hypothetical situation. So let's not go hyperdrive negative nacy on it k?

Js

Edited by Fruitini

55 minutes ago, Fruitini said:

I think you might wanna go back and read what I wrote "alt o holics" meaning no new people those of us that just like having the stuff. Gonna take a shot in the dark and assume they have friends that played and want that stuff also. It did work becuase it got us to play more

"Edit"

Had to put my crayons away 

Keep in mind this is a projection from a hypothetical situation. So let's not go hyperdrive negative nacy on it k?

Js

I agree with Cookie, With previous experience with RAF... such a hypothetical may not yield much better results.

We could throw all the hypothetical in the world at the wall but to what benefit?

Maybe it's better not to hypothesize about something that is divisive.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That didn't happen the first time,, why would it work this time?

honestly its possible. people are crazy as @#%@ rofl

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

honestly its possible. people are crazy as @#%@ rofl

I dunno best case scenario you get a pop spike as long as it takes someone to farm the program. Takes about a day.

Then what? It's still the same game they already quit playing. A new gun or a new car or weapon skin isn't going to change their minds... At least not in the vast majority of cases.

Also, there's zero incentive for new players to use the program, since the new player doesn't get anything.

It's like the program was DESIGNED to be useless aside from being easily exploited.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

zero incentive

show lil boys how to see half neeked chars on APB .. they'll stay lol

but yes you are right

37 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

show lil boys how to see half neeked chars on APB .. they'll stay lol

#allowNUDEmodformoreplayers

putting it on armas would probably net them more money than the refer a friend program did since everyone just did it themselves on alts to get the rewards.