Scope

VBR Temptress

Hello everyone! :3

I have for many months wanted the 'VBR "Temptress"', and I really think, that the gun should be on Armas.
It would definitely be a instant buy for many people including myself.

I am willing to discuss the subject with you guys.

Have a nice day
Cheers.

Both CAP40 NFCP 2 and VBR Tempress will be into the 2 new contacts coming, no Armas.

Maybe they will put similar ones on JT store after that, but who knows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't they talk about making it a contact reward along with the Cap 40? For the two new contacts they are sorting out I think.

It's already been confirmed (directly from MattScott himself) that it will be one of the unlocks from the new contacts they're adding with the engine upgrade. Safe to say it won't be on ARMAS, due to that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Both CAP40 NFCP 2 and VBR Tempress will be into the 2 new contacts coming, no Armas.

lol, beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

It's already been confirmed (directly from MattScott himself) that it will be one of the unlocks from the new contacts they're adding with the engine upgrade. Safe to say it won't be on ARMAS, due to that.

Don't forget that the OSCAR is a contact reward, but is also available on ARMAS.

9 minutes ago, Xivkyn said:

Don't forget that the OSCAR is a contact reward, but is also available on ARMAS.

Different situation. Both the OSCAR and M-1922 were added to contacts to give players a taste of them, to then incentivize their purchase on ARMAS. The contacts gave 2-slot versions for 10 day lease for APB$, whereas ARMAS offers 3-slot versions that can be purchased as permanent account-bound. It's typical predatory and anti-consumer greed tactics.

The new contacts will have the full Temptress and CAP40 as they exist from the RAF program. There's no reason for them to be added to ARMAS. Also, as Little Orbit has already proven, they have no interest in filling out the ARMAS library just as Gamersfirst/Reloaded didn't. There's plenty of guns that were already in ARMAS, that aren't back there still.

Edited by Hexerin

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Different situation. Both the OSCAR and M-1922 were added to contacts to give players a taste of them, to then incentivize their purchase on ARMAS. The contacts gave 2-slot versions for 10 day lease for APB$, whereas ARMAS offers 3-slot versions that can be purchased as permanent account-bound. It's typical predatory and anti-consumer greed tactics.

The new contacts will have the full Temptress and CAP40 as they exist from the RAF program. There's no reason for them to be added to ARMAS. Also, as Little Orbit has already proven, they have no interest in filling out the ARMAS library just as Gamersfirst/Reloaded didn't. There's plenty of guns that were already in ARMAS, that aren't back there still.

Fair. I hope your right!

What's so special in those guns anyway? Sergeant is much better than NFCP 2 and Huntress is fine tho. 

29 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

What's so special in those guns anyway? Sergeant is much better than NFCP 2 and Huntress is fine tho. 

Only 2 open slot version of the Cap40. Purple silencer mod on a VBR.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to see an alternative, modern model for it. The Mk14 EBR would be a good fit and it even has a pistol grip, so there are no major obstacles with animations.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:21 PM, Nagletz said:

The Temptress is the only marksman rifle that has a silencer mod.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, Scope said:

I have for many months wanted the 'VBR "Temptress"', and I really think, that the gun should be on Armas.

Have a nice day
Cheers.

The refer a friend version should be on Armas.  It's not the best weapon, but it's not the worst and should be an option for people wanting it.

8 hours ago, illgot said:

The refer a friend version should be on Armas.  It's not the best weapon, but it's not the worst and should be an option for people wanting it.

I'm not normally one to be spiteful but I'd actually like to see the Banner, Cap 40 and Temptress removed as a reward and make everyone earn them fairly.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2020 at 6:59 PM, AlishaAzure said:

I'd really like to see a 3 slot CAP 40 on jt store 

20 minutes ago, Pedroxin said:

Only if all of the following also happen:

• Players with the RAF CAP40 are retroactively granted account-bound copies of the 3-slot CAP40.
  • The 3-slot CAP40 is added to ARMAS for players that joined after the RAF program was shut down.
  • The CAP40 Sergeant's third slot is opened.

It's only fair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedroxin said:

Who knows, maybe they will put a special version of it into the jt store.

You know, ARMAS/cotnact versions aree not same as the jt store itself.

Just saying , Consoles have the VBR Temptress in the jokerstore.

omeo

*got a bud to upload a video of apb on xbox. (since we still cant play apb here in kangaroo land *cough @MattScott *hint hint*)

On 2/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, Hexerin said:

they might have an open slot or 2 slot on armas then.

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

they might have an open slot or 2 slot on armas then.

Highly doubtful, and that would open a can of worms best left closed.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, Scope said:

Have a nice day
Cheers.

Still rather use the 3 slot carbine.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:47 AM, Zolerox said:

Just saying , Consoles have the VBR Temptress in the jokerstore.

omeo

*got a bud to upload a video of apb on xbox. (since we still cant play apb here in kangaroo land *cough @MattScott *hint hint*)

That’s not the joker box vbr though. And eww why is the third slot silenced? 🤨