Drastical91

Game is dying

35 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

It doesn't matter even if you make something completely pointless like making shit to slow you down. File modifying is forbidden in any pvp game and it makes no difference for the cheat detecting software what you are trying to do as long as it detects changes. There is most likely something like that mention even in APB ToS.

But if it is true that there is no file protection right now in APB, that just leaves the gates open for cheaters. 

Also my mentality is like this: if you waste time to do it, then it is not as pointless of a change as you make it looks like.

Real cheats don't modify game files in 99% of cases. The fact that players are able to inject cheats into the APB executable, being able to bypass EAC or they just run external cheats that don't even require injections such as silent aim and color based triggerbots is the real issue, always has been. Editing text files in the APB folder doesn't give you aimbot or wallhack, it can't. Editing files is against the "Official" ToS but they've allowed for most of them at least until 3.5 comes out. Everyone is free to use what's at their disposal as long as it is not bannable (real cheats are bannable as we know) and people who get all self-righteous about playing the game fully vanilla are just being stubborn and they want to feel special somehow. There is nothing special or righteous about playing APB vanilla.

Edit to your edit: It's not pointless to make the UI look much nicer and more aesthetically pleasing through editing localization or removing the need to hold down shift to sprint. Just because it doesn't give you a direct advantage over other players it doesn't make it pointless 🙂 If it gives you an actual advantage then that's cheating. Those are vastly different things.

Edited by Flaws
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Why is it always the ones with the lowest amount of  knowledge on a subject that are the loudest?

AFd2zjx.gif

As if you know me tho, Im actaully a player since beta was released, Where the heck were you at that time, Since they switched to 3 diffrent owners i never bothered to make an forum account, Untill it got out of hand And On most populated time zone at GTM+1 16:00 /18:00 there were only 327 Players online, If that doesnt worries you…. what else should u worry about?.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

As if you know me tho, Im actaully a player since beta was released, Where the heck were you at that time, Since they switched to 3 diffrent owners i never bothered to make an forum account, Untill it got out of hand And On most populated time zone at GTM+1 16:00 /18:00 there were only 327 Players online, If that doesnt worries you…. what else should u worry about?.

And yet you have a problem with the advanced launcher and configs... the very things allowing a large portion of those players to enjoy the game.

Logic/10

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Real cheats don't modify game files in 99% of cases. The fact that players are able to inject cheats into the APB executable, being able to bypass EAC or they just run external cheats that don't even require injections such as silent aim and color based triggerbots is the real issue, always has been. Editing text files in the APB folder doesn't give you aimbot or wallhack, it can't. Editing files is against the "Official" ToS but they've allowed for most of them at least until 3.5 comes out. Everyone is free to use what's at their disposal as long as it is not bannable (real cheats are bannable as we know) and people who get all self-righteous about playing the game fully vanilla are just being stubborn and they want to feel special somehow. There is nothing special or righteous about playing APB vanilla.

I am aware for that but that doesn't mean you can't profit from modifying game files. If it wasn't a big deal, it wouldn't be encrypted and forbidden to change for most online games. 

7 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

Why lie? EU gets 600-700 peak in the most populated time.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And yet you have a problem with the advanced launcher and configs... the very things allowing a large portion of those players to enjoy the game.

Logic/10

Truth.

The point is that you gotta Config the files to play the game, Thats the problem, Why not pratice the game as it suppost to be, Instead of using "Assistent" of configs, Yes the new engine will have an option for Custume Crosshair, But at it is for now, Its should be forbidden, & anyone who does that Perma account block , Yes the game isnt optimized for nearly decade, But thats no exuse for you, To twist the configs to you prefer to get a advantage compaired to others that doesn't do that, Cause they are actaully worried, They do get punished and some doesn't, Since the lines of Terms of agreement are blurry in this case, 

As somone mention'd as vanilla, Nah its just ABP reloaded that it is now, Deal with it, No other games would allow you to twist the configs to your taste, as Everyone else that playing "Vanilla" has to deal with it aswel.

Just now, Drastical91 said:

The point is that you gotta Config the files to play the game, Thats the problem, Why not pratice the game as it suppost to be, Instead of using "Assistent" of configs, Yes the new engine will have an option for Custume Crosshair, But at it is for now, Its should be forbidden, & anyone who does that Perma account block , Yes the game isnt optimized for nearly decade, But thats no exuse for you, To twist the configs to you prefer to get a advantage compaired to others that doesn't do that, Cause they are actaully worried, They do get punished and some doesn't, Since the lines of Terms of agreement are blurry in this case, 

As somone mention'd as vanilla, Nah its just ABP reloaded that it is now, Deal with it, No other games would allow you to twist the configs to your taste, as Everyone else that playing "Vanilla" has to deal with it aswel

How have you played for so long yet remained so incredibly misinformed?
I dunno where you get your info or perspective from, but you should stop.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why lie? EU gets 600-700 peak in the most populated time.

Its not a lie, Yesterday from 15:00 to 19:00 The game population was max peaked record at 427, perhabs you should do /pop ingame so you know the actaully numbers are online It even will tell you wich amount are criminals and wich are Enforcers, And i think The population record wouldn't be lying would it, If you doubt it, yeah i cant help you with that, I'm just showing and telling what i saw myself and i think if you go ingame, people will tell you aswel.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

How have you played for so long yet remained so incredibly misinformed?
I dunno where you get your info or perspective from, but you should stop.

Cause i'm telling straight facts?, Go to social ingame And tell everyone what your praticing actaully, Watch what feed back you'll get from everyone, i think that should tell you enough About who shoulda stop.

1 minute ago, Drastical91 said:

Its not a lie, Yesterday from 15:00 to 19:00 The game population was max peaked record at 427, perhabs you should do /pop ingame so you know the actaully numbers are online It even will tell you wich amount are criminals and wich are Enforcers, And i think The population record wouldn't be lying would it, If you doubt it, yeah i cant help you with that, I'm just showing and telling what i saw myself and i think if you go ingame, people will tell you aswel.

x0jpAcN.png

Removed deleted content - Flight

On 2/5/2020 at 5:38 PM, HawtGirl said:

I am aware for that but that doesn't mean you can't profit from modifying game files. If it wasn't a big deal, it wouldn't be encrypted and forbidden to change for most online games. 

In other games maybe, in APB it makes almost no difference. And if it makes you feel better, most of these things will likely be encrypted after 3.5 and they will be added as official features in the game.

This game is dying because all casual and new players are getting f*cked up by them nerdy folks

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

x0jpAcN.png

yaay 575 On MAX populated time you think thats plenty?. heck even private server games pull more than this…. So in another words you just gave my statement an extra boost, Imagine, ignoring the fact that players are leaving day by day, And the ones that are joining arnt sticking around, to balance the population, Infact if that aint worrying you, I honestly think you're not having an heart for ABP reloaded 

2 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

yaay 575 On MAX populated time you think thats plenty?. heck even private server games pull more than this…. So in another words you just gave my statement an extra boost, Imagine, ignoring the fact that players are leaving day by day, And the ones that are joining arnt sticking around, to balance the population, Infact if that aint worrying you, I honestly think you're not having an heart for ABP reloaded 

APB is 10 years old and never really had much population to begin with. Its a miracle the game is even still pulling in that many. What do you expect. Games die with age.

Plus I never argued about whether it was good or bad, neutral, whatever etc. Just righting your misinformation about the pop.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I have cleaned up this thread.

Keep the topic civilized and avoid the usual: name & shame, starting witch hunts, insulting, etc..

See guidelines: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/guidelines/

Sincere apologies to the people whose posts I was forced to edit in order to hide removed content.

16 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

As somone mention'd as vanilla, Nah its just ABP reloaded that it is now, Deal with it, No other games would allow you to twist the configs to your taste, as Everyone else that playing "Vanilla" has to deal with it aswel.

most games now a days require what apb's advanced launcher allows.

How do you have a problem with that?

Is it because the other players have better computer hardware than you , and need it to be able to play because apb's old engine setup wrecks havoc on the new computer hardware?

Ah finaly a moderator in forum, Go ahead ask her opinion about Config files, And Yes the config files about Costum Crosshair, We all know combat ini, Was used for Going against FPS drops, (Wich didnt help at all) i dair to bet they gonna tell u exact same thing as i'll tell you that they rather See people using "Vanilla Configs"

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

most games now a days require what apb's advanced launcher allows.

How do you have a problem with that?

Is it because the other players have better computer hardware than you , and need it to be able to play because apb's old engine setup wrecks havoc on the new computer hardware?

Pretty funny that you're telling me that while i got a setup Thats build in 2019, AMD 9 Ryzen 3900X with an Asus Strix Rog 2080TI, And 570-E motherboard with 32 GB ram 3200 MHZ, perhabs you should update ur compontents so you dont require to mess around with Config files;) 

A person's opinion must be the truth even though its not a fact....oh wait.

3 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

Ah finaly a moderator in forum, Go ahead ask her opinion about Config files, And Yes the config files about Costum Crosshair, We all know combat ini, Was used for Going against FPS drops, (Wich didnt help at all) i dair to bet they gonna tell u exact same thing as i'll tell you that they rather See people using "Vanilla Configs"

Pretty funny that you're telling me that while i got a setup Thats build in 2019, AMD 9 Ryzen 3900X with an Asus Strix Rog 2080TI, And 570-E motherboard with 32 GB ram 3200 MHZ, perhabs you should update ur compontents so you dont require to mess around with Config files;) 

i didnt tell you anything i asked.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

A person's opinion must be the truth even though its not a fact....oh wait.

Depends wich opinion it is and were it based on, If theres actaully facts laying around that personal opinion, Then deal with it, cause Facts will be thrown at you as understatement about hes or her personal opinion, If you didnt knew how that works, Than you have a though time in real social networking.

Just now, Drastical91 said:

I see that you have not even bothered to read my previous posts where I clearly explained exactly what configs are able to give you in APB in general. None of the configs for APB give you any real advantage except for particle removals (which are considered cheating). I will say it again, playing the game vanilla is some self-righteous way of thinking that makes you feel special. It makes you feel like you play fair and others don't which is not the case at all. Not even custom crosshairs give you anything else than a better feeling for where the center of the screen is. Those crosshairs don't come with integrated aimbot in them. You still have to be able to aim for it to be of any relevance. I've played this game since 2010 without signifcant breaks and I can tell you a lot more about APB than you can possibly imagine despite you being here for about as long?

Play game at max settings/4k

Defend those that use configs

Get called a filthy cheater

;-;

5 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

Depends wich opinion it is and were it based on, If theres actaully facts laying around that personal opinion, Then deal with it, cause Facts will be thrown at you as understatement about hes or her personal opinion, If you didnt knew how that works, Than you have a though time in real social networking.

thats not quite how  the truth , facts , and opinions  works but nice try

Imagine pretending that you own a 2080ti, but giving away the lie by not knowing you can't run APB on max with an RTX card without getting OOM errors.

This guy should just stop.

4 minutes ago, Flaws said:

I see that you have not even bothered to read my previous posts where I clearly explained exactly what configs are able to give you in APB in general. None of the configs for APB give you any real advantage except for particle removals (which are considered cheating). I will say it again, playing the game vanilla is some self-righteous way of thinking that makes you feel special. It makes you feel like you play fair and others don't which is not the case at all. Not even custom crosshairs give you anything else than a better feeling for where the center of the screen is. Those crosshairs don't come with integrated aimbot in them. You still have to be able to aim for it to be of any relevance. I've played this game since 2010 without signifcant breaks and I can tell you a lot more about APB than you can possibly imagine despite you being here for about as long?

Since the release when they charged people 10$ per week to play. That since 2007 When it was P2P wich was changed within 2 months to F2P but as that stunt pulled of loads of negativity The crap of Waves were coming as they were boycotting The compainy that actaully dev'd the Game, (Some history lesson there) The fact you telling me that Config files do not give you an advantage, Why the hell are you instisting then using them… Thats like telling somone your on diet but Once they turn there back, Your shoveling killo's of pies down your throat lol Just your scared that they touch your pie's….. 

Imagine pretending that you own a 2080ti, but giving away the lie by not knowing you can't run APB on max with an RTX card without getting OOM errors.

Give him a break. He is new to APB.

2 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

Since the release when they charged people 10$ per week to play. That since 2007 When it was P2P wich was changed within 2 months to F2P but as that stunt pulled of loads of negativity The crap of Waves were coming as they were boycotting The compainy that actaully dev'd the Game, (Some history lesson there) 

That isn't even close to the historical timeline.

You're an id...t... tbh cause OOM errors were before the drivers of RTX wasnt proper, i dunno wich acient stone your coming from but those drivers were released in aug, Have fun getting an 2080Ti yourself now;) and P.s who said i played at Max settings, As "SO called nerdy yourself" You should have know beter but heck forum warriors, Go ingame when the updates are ready and go check if people gonna like your configs in social district, And hear them out, Or arnt they importaint and does your opinion only count, C...nts lol