Sign in to follow this  
BoomLion

GAMES WORSE THEN EVER

So after many years playing APB its time for em to say R..I..P..

game is for russain hackers only...

APB is dead the real APB ...

R..I..P  

PS: LO u know u should sell it now cuz your fucked...

• Like 1

they already kind of sold it

35 minutes ago, BoomLion said:

So after many years playing APB its time for em to say R..I..P..

game is for russain hackers only...

APB is dead the real APB ...

R..I..P  

PS: LO u know u should sell it now cuz your fucked...

after years of stoping do something and thencoming back ofc you will see changes , yeah there more russians players now indeed but its not meant they all cheaters , its ez to blame othes things then ourself maybe after years of not playing apb your gameplay a rusting and you need to play more to bring your skills back ? 

the game indeed have low pop ( most of the players as i know waiting for the engine update ) but everyday i see more people from the old time coming back .

yes there is cheaters in apb but for really not like in the old days in any online games there is cheaters but also good players that u can really think they cheat but they are not .

let say you stop for years to go to the gym after years of not training you coming back to the gym its would be damn hard for you to train again but everyday that you will train you will become better and better .

same for anything you will do .

and i must say i play everyday apb and didnt saw much cheaters.

there is a tiny line between cheaters and very good players hard to say sometimes who cheat , people that play this game for years know the maps and the guns and tactic so good that you can think they cheat but they are not .

my tip for you give it a time train in fight club get your skills back and see the diffrent 

good luck 

• Like 1

well the game is stil the game i remember not much has changed anyway. if u don't like it than thats ur problem. apb is stil in my top 5 favorit games of all time.

Did you happen to play at all during 2017?  THAT is the worst this game has ever gotten.  Speedhackers zooming around always completely wrecking missions, FairFight banning legits while cheaters ran free, Damn near constant DDOS attacks,  absolutely zero communication from the devs unless it was to tell us the servers are back online after a DDOS attack killed them, GamersFirst in general.  This game is a hell of a lot better than it was 3 years ago.  It's still not in a great state but at least it's playable now.

Sign in to follow this