Sakebee

Love Patch Announcement

I know the details for the event have not been posted yet but I cannot work out what the event even is from ingame. All I have are 3 roles that are all complete from previous years with nothing new to do.

Or I guess the event hasnt been activated yet since this is just the 'anouncement' but its strange that other valentine things are already in the game today.

Edited by Raichu

On 2/4/2020 at 5:18 AM, Sakebee said:

Full details on this event will be posted in the near future.

hmmmm

maybe i'm spoilt but...

8 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I hope its some new fine nice looking shiny clothes to design and work with  😍

Speaking of clothes, what happened with promised patch of aligning double barrel shotguns, in an angle of how double b contact have them ?  And maybe removal of useless knife on left side from katana back accessory? 

and that skin from the failed event awhile back

• Like 1

the new clothing is up on armas for anyone interested

the usual shitty presets and small preview images, good to see that little orbit isn't improving at all

7 hours ago, Solamente said:

the new clothing is up on armas for anyone interested

the usual shitty presets and small preview images, good to see that little orbit isn't improving at all

Horrible presets, i will never buy any of them again.

Just wasted 550 G1C.

Merged.

7 hours ago, xaizone said:

noone wants presets, give us the stupid weapons

7 hours ago, FriendlyFires said:

Weaponz please

^

6 hours ago, Solamente said:

small preview images

The rest of that is whatever, but this part resonates with me.

@MattScott  Why is this still a thing? There's literally no excuse for it, especially considering you've already revamped ARMAS twice before.

• Like 1

"Here’s how the 2020 Valentine event, running from February 2 through February 19, will go down"
But it started just yesterday lol

Merged.

idk if this belongs here but since they asylum is a testserver the spawnpoints after u get killed are pure mess,
sometimes u able to spawn in 2points or 3 but most time i dont have any to choose where i want to spawn, would be cool if that get fixed soon ty

Aw so there really isn't anything new, just things that everyone completed years ago.

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The rest of that is whatever, but this part resonates with me.

@MattScott  Why is this still a thing? There's literally no excuse for it, especially considering you've already revamped ARMAS twice before.

Maybe we can fix the stats on the Kris and Fang while we are at it?

Come on guys I got money I wanna spend. MONEY I WANT TO SPEND! I got money. That's where business starts. Little Orbit, I wish you the best of luck in business and I will continue to support your business but please do something productive with the money I am giving you guys. I'm not saying you're not currently being productive. But come on, speaking as a player, let's run this fucking business. LET'S GO MATT!!!

On 2/3/2020 at 11:18 PM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 2/5/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

• This patch adds the 2020 Valentine's event to the client. Take care of that cherub and earn rewards in the process! Full details on this event can be found here.
  • This patch consolidates shotgun feedback from our rounds of A/B testing. You can read a write-up on those details here

CHANGES/FIXES

• Added the 2020 Valentine's event
  • Added Leather and Lace Bundle to ARMAS
  • Added Renaissance Man Bundle to ARMAS
  • Added Skyline Bundle to ARMAS
  • Added Mayan Bundle to ARMAS
  • Tweaked shotgun stats across the board

Edit: We found a last minute issue with the Mayan Bundle. We will be holding it until a future patch so we can work out any issues.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

You guys couldnt at least take my weapon suggestions for the event this yr? It wasnt much just a new take on this event that has been exactly the same since 2012.

22 hours ago, warau said:

Come on guys I got money I wanna spend. MONEY I WANT TO SPEND! I got money. That's where business starts. Little Orbit, I wish you the best of luck in business and I will continue to support your business but please do something productive with the money I am giving you guys. I'm not saying you're not currently being productive. But come on, speaking as a player, let's run this fucking business. LET'S GO MATT!!!

What's wrong with you man? Calm down.

Go to waste your money on something that will stay only for another week and 5 days once an year > https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=152&productId=3526

PS Valentine guns prices are atrocious, disgusting.

Edited by AlishaAzure

28 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

What's wrong with you man? Calm down.

Go to waste your money on something that will stay only for another week and 5 days once an year > https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=152&productId=3526

PS Valentine guns prices are atrocious, disgusting.

12,954 before discount....holy hell

10 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

12,954 before discount....holy hell

Exactly my reaction when i saw them.

Also individual guns are more expensive than normal ones, still these ones are useful only during valentine 😂

No point in buying them when you have alredy the skin of it and the guns themselfs which, in this case, i do.

3 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Exactly my reaction when i saw them.

Also individual guns are more expensive than normal ones, still these ones are useful only during valentine 😂

No point in buying them when you have alredy the skin of it and the guns themselfs which, in this case, i do.

And they are also only 1 slot weapons too or?

4 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

And they are also only 1 slot weapons too or?

Most of them have mods alredy equipped and you can't change, only 2 of them have 2 free slots.

I think another one have 1 slot and that's it.

30 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Most of them have mods alredy equipped and you can't change, only 2 of them have 2 free slots.

I think another one have 1 slot and that's it.

So those are the same as the gift boxes I assume.

It is still a lot even for presets.

6 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

So those are the same as the gift boxes I assume.

It is still a lot even for presets.

Yes, exactly the same ones.

It's too much for presets and even too much for the period they will be useful, which is not more than 2 weeks once an year liek i said above.

Even if you wanted one of them, just buy the normal version, the pink one is a bit more expensive and no any changes + you can't change mods.

are those new titles, or spelling mistakes, because i see like 4 of them

Edited by RivetHead

25 minutes ago, RivetHead said:

are those new titles, or spelling mistakes, because i see like 4 of them

Old ones. It makes me wonder how they couldn't even get them right. It is not like they are translating from another language. 

The kill values are also wrong.