rpkxnoscope57

Advanced APB Launcher stopped working 2 days ago

I have been using the apb advanced launcher from 2012 for many years now with no issue at all until 2 days ago after an apb update. I tried downloading the newest advanced launcher and still throws the same error"microsoft net framework unhandled exception". The reason I really need the advanced launcher is because the game will lag and micro studder constantly every 5 sec and go from 140 fps to 80 fps over and over again without it. BTW I used the USPS settings and tweaked them to have higher character detail and such.My main question is are people still using the advanced launcher and are they having this issue after the newest update???

Also ever since little orbit left ive been haing other issues with my game primarily no longer having the ability to launch apb through steam or with steam open at all, it will close the game and throw an error saying that it had to close due to unaccepted circumstance or something, just by having steam open so now I always need to close steam then launch the game and put in the PW to even launch the game and now ontop of that the advanced launcher stopped working. I love this game and am having too many issues now that I cannot even play, its sad I hope someone can shine some light on this, thank you.

Edited by rpkxnoscope57

Things to try:

• Run Windows update
  • Restart (not shutdown) computer
  • Download and overwrite the advanced launcher

How about changing the graphics by Advanced Launcher and launching the game through a shortcut?

its probably a sign from the universe to stop playing this doodoo game

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

I used Advanced Launcher since 2016 and there is no issues with it,the launched does not work because you need to update your .net framework.Also in order to work with steam you need to open Steam first and then the launcher.