Hexerin

According to Little Orbit, this is perfectly acceptable behavior

Well it's not like being told you suck is the worst thing ever, I mean look at my sig.  When they start getting into the "you're awesome" territory is where I think trash talk should start being punishable.  Telling someone "You suck" or "You're a piece of shit" is just too mild of a thing to even really give a warning for.  Look at it like this, you made an enemy mad enough to rage whisper you.  That should be seen as a compliment.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Imma be honest... This is literally one of the most dumbest posts. Thats like the lowest level of trash talk. 

16 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Depends on the game. Team heavy oriented games have very toxic communities by default but the rest aren't like that. 

MMOS are fun and not very toxic, but yeah anything where you have a team can be very toxic. Especially like OW where you HAVE to have teamates pull their own.

Just my opinion, its a 18+ game. deal with it or dont play. People will be toxic and whisper you bullshoot. No need to even read it.

Edited by Boxo
bullshoot = bs. forums dont like it

If it really bothers you that much. Feel free to /report [playername] and /ignore [playername].

15 hours ago, Boxo said:

Just my opinion, its a 18+ game. deal with it or dont play. People will be toxic and whisper you bullshoot. No need to even read it.

^this

For some reason not responding makes them even more furious so try that

All I can suggest is that you grow a thick skin, use the ignore function or ignore the chat is the best advice I can give you, Oh and report  what you see but make sure it is worthy of LO's time cause they have a lot on their plate and cannot be burdened with knit picking.