foscor77

Official Jericho legendary weapon prices thread

This thread is to list the average legendary weapon prices so noobs dont get scammed. Prices are subjective so i request you all to price them according to you. Dont fight otheres opinion, just post your own list.

These value are in respect to the new trading system which does not have taxes. If your going to use auction/marketplace which takes 20% of the money earned from the seller, then increase the value by 20% and that is the guns auction selling value.

Another tip - watch out for people selling multiple different weapons in /y.

90% of the time they will overcharge you if you're buying and not offer full value if you're selling. 

here's my list.

FFA R&D - 15 mil

OCSP 'Kommandant' Joker - 3 mil (Rare version of OCSP)

Ntec new glory - 5 mil

ntec Ursus - 4-5 mil

showstopper thunder - 3-4 mil

nfas ogre- 3 mil

aeepd volcano - 3 mil

sitting duck 2.5 mil

raptor condor - 2.5 mil

nano connoisseur - 1.8 mil

medusa - 1.5 - 2 mil

vbr huntress 1.5- 2 mil

dow thumper - 1.5 - 2 mil

obeya cap40 sergeant -  1.5- 2 mil

ffa bullshark 1 - 1.5 mil

Colby M-1922 'Hazardous' - 400 - 650k

EOL 'The Hammer' - $400 - 700k

EOL 'Deep Impact' - $500k - 1.5 mil

EOL 'Kickback' - $700k - 1.5 mil

UL-3 'Hitchhiker' - $400k - 1 mil

UL-3: 'Jersey Devil' - $600k - 1.2 mil

UL-3: 'Bloody Mary' - $800k - 1.9 mil

reaper - 1- 1.5 mil

anubis 1-1.5 mil

colby commander - 1- 1.5 mil

OCSP 'Kommandant'- 500k - 1 mil

Yukon - 2 mil

More detailed guides about legendary guns in general  - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847881669

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=813235437

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 3

If anyone new is actually reading this, you need to know two things.

1: prices are constantly fluctuating

2: just because you see a weapon listed for a certain price, doesn't mean people are paying that amount

• Thanks 5

Well this seems about right for the most part but is going to be useful only if the weapon is currently out of stock or there is only 1 on the market at that moment.

• Like 1

they’re all worth $0 to me, what do?

59 minutes ago, Solamente said:

they’re all worth $0 to me, what do?

learn what money is

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If anyone new is actually reading this, you need to know two things.

1: prices are constantly fluctuating

2: just because you see a weapon listed for a certain price, doesn't mean people are paying that amount

This.

Another good one is to watch out for people selling multiple different weapons in /y.

90% of the time they will overcharge you if you're buying and not offer full value if you're selling. 

ALWAYS use the actual trade interface!

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

learn what money is

14 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Dont fight otheres opinion

• Thanks 2

Another tip for unsuspecting players: Don't buy the 'New Glory', it's really weak. Buy the Ursus if you want a legendary (glorified) N-TEC.

3 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

Another tip for unsuspecting players: Don't buy the 'New Glory', it's really weak. Buy the Ursus if you want a legendary (glorified) N-TEC.

Better yet. Just stop being poor and get every wep.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, foscor77 said:

Everything else 500k - 1.5 mil

I know you said not to fight, but you should consider removing this, a range of 1 mil is way too much for what's meant to be a guide. Especially considering this is meant to include both the Hazardous and the EOL series - all of which I wouldn't advise anyone to ever pay more than 400k for any of those. The UL-3 series probably maxes out at 1mil too.

But hey - might as well put my opinion out there since I'm the one doing the complaining: 

(lowest value is my opinion, highest is what the weridos on the MH are trying to charge you chumps).

Colby M-1922 'Hazardous' - $400 - 650k. (currently $640k)

Seriously I wouldn't pay more than 200k if you're wanting to legit use this as a weapon, but AFAIK this isn't a gun it's just a "My First Legendary Investment Tool" used for people with not a great deal of $APB to break into the MH economy, so buy low, sell high and begin your journey to the sweet $15mil FFA.

EOL 'The Hammer' - $400 - 700k. (currently $900k)

Probably worth the 400k if you're using it, but as it appears on the MH so often you can tell that so many people who paid that 400k to use the gun legit are posting it back on the MH to resell it probably at a loss, this is not a gun to put the smile on your face and I think that the one currently on the MH is the same EOL just being bought, used once, and placed back on the MH for the next poor soul to rinse-repeat.

EOL 'Deep Impact' - $500k - 1.5mil. (Currently $1.5mil (wtf))

1,5mil? I told you the MH was full of weirdos. This gun is definitely an investment tool because the stats are so alluring - I mean look at all those full bars! But like the previous EOL, if bought for legit use it just ends up back on the MH soaked it a little more tears. This is meant to trick legit players for easy $APB. Do not pay more than $500k for this. 

EOL 'Kickback' - $700k - 1.5mil. (Currently $800k (bargain?))

I know I broke the rules because OP has a huge range on weapon prices but imo this is the sleeper of the EOL series because it's actually decent to be used as a legit weapon and can be used to trick even experienced players into buying at the high range. But be warned even though it's nicer just a nicer EOL - which is still bad cause bad.

UL-3 'Hitchhiker' - $400k - 1mil. (Currently $999k (wtf))

Like 'The Hammer' this is the gateway gun to the UL-3 series - it mostly spends its days in tab#1 of the MH and I have nfi if anyone actually uses this in combat so no doubt every one up there is in "as-new" condition. Same advice as the 'Hazardous' and 'The Hammer' imo.

UL-3: 'Jersey Devil' - $600k - 1.2mil. (Currently $1mil)

I actually have no idea about this one but kinda got myself stuck in a corner here having to write little comments under each weapon, tbh this thing is sometimes worth more than the 'Bloody Mary' and sometimes less than the 'Hitchhiker' - imo I think this whole series is just beat by standard white unlockable Secondaries, legit players just get a Nano and those using it for their MH investment portfolio probably got to use some BitCoin level juking to get this investment to work - so good luck!

UL-3: 'Bloody Mary' - $800k - 1.9mil. (Currently $1.6mil)

Look at me basically copying and pasting my opinion from the EOL series (should let you know exactly how much I *actually* know about all this). Like the 'Kickback' I think the 'Bloody Mary' is the only """usable""" weapon in the UL-3 series - hence the higher price tag. I actually rarely see these up there, or at least in the first few tabs where they all belong. Consider anything below $800k a bargain and the rest is up to you and your new portfolio knowledge on tackling the MH economy.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
spent a lot of time just to talk out of my butt and flex that I got a Hazardous for 200k

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I know you said not to fight, but you should consider removing this, a range of 1 mil is way too much for what's meant to be a guide. Especially considering this is meant to include both the Hazardous and the EOL series - all of which I wouldn't advise anyone to ever pay more than 400k for any of those. The UL-3 series probably maxes out at 1mil too.

But hey - might as well put my opinion out there since I'm the one doing the complaining: 

(lowest value is my opinion, highest is what the weridos on the MH are trying to charge you chumps).

Colby M-1922 'Hazardous' - $400 - 650k. (currently $640k)

Seriously I wouldn't pay more than 200k if you're wanting to legit use this as a weapon, but AFAIK this isn't a gun it's just a "My First Legendary Investment Tool" used for people with not a great deal of $APB to break into the MH economy, so buy low, sell high and begin your journey to the sweet $15mil FFA.

EOL 'The Hammer' - $400 - 700k. (currently $900k)

Probably worth the 400k if you're using it, but as it appears on the MH so often you can tell that so many people who paid that 400k to use the gun legit are posting it back on the MH to resell it probably at a loss, this is not a gun to put the smile on your face and I think that the one currently on the MH is the same EOL just being bought, used once, and placed back on the MH for the next poor soul to rinse-repeat.

EOL 'Deep Impact' - $500k - 1.5mil. (Currently $1.5mil (wtf))

1,5mil? I told you the MH was full of weirdos. This gun is definitely an investment tool because the stats are so alluring - I mean look at all those full bars! But like the previous EOL, if bought for legit use it just ends up back on the MH soaked it a little more tears. This is meant to trick legit players for easy $APB. Do not pay more than $500k for this. 

EOL 'Kickback' - $700k - 1.5mil. (Currently $800k (bargain?))

I know I broke the rules because OP has a huge range on weapon prices but imo this is the sleeper of the EOL series because it's actually decent to be used as a legit weapon and can be used to trick even experienced players into buying at the high range. But be warned even though it's nicer just a nicer EOL - which is still bad cause bad.

UL-3 'Hitchhiker' - $400k - 1mil. (Currently $999k (wtf))

Like 'The Hammer' this is the gateway gun to the UL-3 series - it mostly spends its days in tab#1 of the MH and I have nfi if anyone actually uses this in combat so no doubt every one up there is in "as-new" condition. Same advice as the 'Hazardous' and 'The Hammer' imo.

UL-3: 'Jersey Devil' - $600k - 1.2mil. (Currently $1mil)

I actually have no idea about this one but kinda got myself stuck in a corner here having to write little comments under each weapon, tbh this thing is sometimes worth more than the 'Bloody Mary' and sometimes less than the 'Hitchhiker' - imo I think this whole series is just beat by standard white unlockable Secondaries, legit players just get a Nano and those using it for their MH investment portfolio probably got to use some BitCoin level juking to get this investment to work - so good luck!

UL-3: 'Bloody Mary' - $800k - 1.9mil. (Currently $1.6mil)

Look at me basically copying and pasting my opinion from the EOL series (should let you know exactly how much *actually* know about all this). Like the 'Kickback' I think the 'Bloody Mary' is the only """usable""" weapon in the UL-3 series - hence the higher price tag. I actually rarely see these up there, or at least in the first few tabs where they all belong. Consider anything below $800k a bargain and the rest is up to you and you're new portfolio knowledge on tackling the MH economy.

You have a strong point. Most noobs dont have enough money to buy the big guns like ogre or ursus so they usually buy cheaper guns like hazardous. Heck my first gun was also hazardous which i bought for like 600k and had to sell for 400k. I forgot to notice this point so thankss for notifying. 

While your at it, can you also other guns like kommandament, commander, repear, anubis etc if possible. I'l edit my original post and include your listings to the main post. I'l also post this thread to other sub forums.

Edited by foscor77
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

There are just so many notsogood guns that fall in the low tie category that i just left that part. But hey thanks for your efforts. While your at it, you should also list other guns like kommandament, commander, repear, anubis etc if possible. I'l edit my original post and include your listings to the main post. I'l also post this thread to other sub forums.

Your enthusiasm to receive more talkings from my butt gives me warm feelings - I mean, thanks.  

Those other guns I don't really have a great deal of experience with on or off the MH so will require more work that just speaking from the butt so happy to cede that task to people with real experience. Although I'm pretty sure the 'Reaper' is just a purple 'Sitting Duck' so their values should be the sam- wtf 2.5mil for a Scout that tags? y'all are weird. 

also anubis is bae - $5mil or gtfo.

16 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Your enthusiasm to receive more talkings from my butt gives me warm feelings - I mean, thanks.  

Those other guns I don't really have a great deal of experience with on or off the MH so will require more work that just speaking from the butt so happy to cede that task to people with real experience. Although I'm pretty sure the 'Reaper' is just a purple 'Sitting Duck' so their values should be the sam- wtf 2.5mil for a Scout that tags? y'all are weird. 

also anubis is bae - $5mil or gtfo.

I actually do have a info about these guns but i thought you had more 😜 Anyway i priced them according to my research and trading experience. And yes people do prefer duck over reaper. Reaper in jericho is around 1 - 1.5 mil while duck is actually 2.5 - 3 mil.

Anubis is also in the low tier range in jericho. 

I wounder if the prices will get higher or lower whenever server merge between EU and NA will happen..

3 hours ago, Ellix said:

I wounder if the prices will get higher or lower whenever server merge between EU and NA will happen..

The prices will get lower due to inflation.

2 hours ago, Mystical said:

Can you make same list for EU?

I dont play on EU so i dont know but the prices are probably the same if not lower. The population in jericho is extremely low so people usually sell for higher price so you can imagine the prices should be lower on EU as its population is more.

• Like 1

So despite low pop this prices in most cases aren't so different from Citadel ones?

Good to know.

21 hours ago, Mystical said:

Can you make same list for EU?

They are the same for the most part. 

• Like 1

nice, i got 3 FFAs so i am hypothetically rich, but i barely have 2 mill across 6+ characters 😞

great job with the list buddy, and taking the time to make it is really nice of you

The nano seems to be around 4mil in EU right now. 

Does the contract missions still give nano? I am really thinking of selling mine. 

The irony of the new glory being more expensive than the Ursus but being said to be worse than it is very telling.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The irony of the new glory being more expensive than the Ursus but being said to be worse than it is very telling.

It's almost like the "top tier" players will do literally anything to gain an advantage, including lie about the power level of a weapon to try and discourage opp from using strong guns.