REZJailBait

REZISTANCE - Bow To No one [Criminal]

hello,

I would love to join this clan, if yous want me to, of course.

PotatoTitts( yeah right.. at one point thought this nick will be funny)

Gold
+ Have discord/mic
+ English average. Can speak/understand without much problems.

- Not a designer

Im not a 24/7 mlg player. This means I can't always be online, I have job and other responsibilities, but will try my best to pop in for a few games as frequently as I possibly can.

Thank you 🙂

Hello im 255 rank gold crim and almost 255 with enforcer. I have played apb reloaded since 2011 and been gold since 2011 only at start of the game i was silver. You can always message me if need New member In apb. I can speak pretty good english, but sometimes i forget word's, team communication is good. Im looking for good clan/team Who play seriously no bs. Reason why i always leave clan is that simply nobody play seriously enough for my liking. Im 26 years old almost 27 (old fart) message me if needed 😀

On 2/4/2019 at 5:02 PM, OnEGod said:

Hello im 255 rank gold crim and almost 255 with enforcer. I have played apb reloaded since 2011 and been gold since 2011 only at start of the game i was silver. You can always message me if need New member In apb. I can speak pretty good english, but sometimes i forget word's, team communication is good. Im looking for good clan/team Who play seriously no bs. Reason why i always leave clan is that simply nobody play seriously enough for my liking. Im 26 years old almost 27 (old fart) message me if needed 😀

PM Sent 😉

Make apb great again 😞❤️ (miss teh game)

Edited by Jennah

Heya guys,

for that who want to join us, please directly contact us here on the forums or DM us in Discord.

Note// Discord -> You have to join the server first to contact us due to the settings

Forums (REZ Officers):
@Poque

@_Avanth (Avelite)

Edit//: I'm not a Officer anymore, i've headed up to the Mod position.

Regards,

Dasimoge

REZ Officer Team

Edited by Dasimoge

2 hours ago, Guilty_Crown said:

Is this topic still relevant? I would like to try to join the clan, if possible.

Yes. We are still active and recruiting. Please join our discord and check the channel “how-to-join” or contact an officer for help.

Thanks for showing your interest.

”Bow to no one”

JailBait