Sakebee

APB GM Applications Now Open

id be down if I got paid yeah. 

edit: payed to paid. 

A strong workplace professionalism is extremely admirable, for sure. Think, don't react!

Edited by warau
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, warau said:

id be down if I got payed yeah. 

spell paid correctly first, professional impression and all

Edited by neophobia

Noticed the edit saying "Applications are closed" so I just wanted to ask if that means you're still checking backlogs of applications, and training people; or if you have enough GMs now?

7 hours ago, Phrozen said:

Noticed the edit saying "Applications are closed" so I just wanted to ask if that means you're still checking backlogs of applications, and training people; or if you have enough GMs now?

They have enough TGM's

Do Volunteer GM's have access to personal account information?

2 hours ago, Pista said:

Do Volunteer GM's have access to personal account information?

They do not. We treat personal information with a great deal of care. While GMs have some in-game tools at their disposal, only our trained CS staff have that kind of access.

16 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

They do not. We treat personal information with a great deal of care. While GMs have some in-game tools at their disposal, only our trained CS staff have that kind of access.

i bet he would have applied if you said yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Thanks for the info.

6 hours ago, Ketog said:

i bet he would have applied if you said yes

I was just concerned about what personal information (if any) volunteer GM's would have access to. I'm glad Volunteer GM's won't have access to peoples personal information etc. 

I wanted to try since 2015, but im scared of that interview, if i would ever get selected 😣😃

On 1/31/2020 at 3:21 PM, Sakebee said:

EDITApplications are closed at this time. We will announce when they open up once more.

Hello everyone,

We are looking to add more GMs to our volunteer program. If you think you have what it takes to be a helpful, impartial, and fair ambassador who can help maintain our standards for community behavior, now is your chance! As a GM, you will be engaging with the community in the game itself. Should you join us, your responsibilities would be as follows:

⦁    Making sure the dialogue between the users is friendly, respectful, and in accordance with the Terms of Service
⦁    Making sure the game being played fairly and in accordance with the Terms of Service
⦁    Assisting players in the game, be it to fix technical issues or share game knowledge
⦁    Reporting any activity that is against Terms of Service to a specified place you will be getting access to once you're a team member
⦁    Using your GM powers only for good and neatly reporting their usage to specified staff members

Requirements:

The following requirements are the basic requirements needed for you to be a considered candidate:
⦁    MUST be 18+
⦁    Has a deep knowledge of APB
⦁    Has general knowledge of the Terms of Service
⦁    Has a friendly and professional disposition capable of handling both positive and negative situations that may arise
⦁    Has the ability to be objective and patient when handling issues in a fair and consistent manner, free from discrimination or favoritism
⦁    Can manage a conversational level of the English language

A small advantage may be given to the candidates who:
⦁    Have previous experience as a GM or any equivalent position
⦁    Knows more than one language that is a big part of the game's community

Note that you will be immediately disqualified if your application does not follow the requested format detailed below.

How to apply:

All applications must be sent via PM on the forums to both @Sakebee and @Ritual. Your application should be in the text field of the PM. Do not send us any attachments.

1.       The SUBJECT of your PM should be “Application: APB GM”

2.       Why do you feel you are a good fit for the GM position? (2-3 paragraphs max)

3.       List all of your accounts and characters you own.

4.       Tell us if you were ever banned in the past and why.

5.       When did you start actively playing APB?

6.       Roughly how long do you spend playing APB each week?

7.       Do you have any previous experience as a GM or any previous experience with similar projects?

What Happens Next?
We will be reviewing your applications over the next few weeks to identify potential candidates to join the volunteer team. If you are selected, we will contact you and schedule an interview over Discord.

What if I don't hear back right away?
It probably means we have yet to review your application. We are usually dealing with a large number of applications, and it takes time to go through all of them. Whether you are moving forward to the interview stage or not, we will make sure to let you know the results. Thank you for your patience!

Note: We take note of applicants that react poorly to not being selected. This will hurt your ability to be considered in the future.

So what happens after I am selected and pass the interview?
Congrats! Shortly after the interview, we will contact you to let you know if you will be joining our volunteer team! You will need to sign an NDA before we introduce you to the team. You will go through a training period with a well-seasoned mentor by your side while you get the hang of things before becoming a full-fledged GM.

Let's continue to build up the APB community together. I look forward to reading your applications.

🐝 Sakebee

i would apply but i am never really in the forums that much

I meet almost all the options but less one of knowing how to speak English

If you guys are interested then just apply and throw caution to the wind. Worse case scenario is you tried and nothing bad happens. Wait for applications to open first though, of course. But maybe they're looking for more Fallen Earth GMs if you're just interested in helping out.

sounds interesting, if u are opening applications once again, then feel free to reach out 🙂 .