CulitoToFakeIt

Thread are permanent disabled?

threat level permanently disabled on servers? In my opinion this makes the gaming experience much worse especially for new players who want to give apb a chance, since all the time you are paired with 255 level players and gold which means that you are screwed because these players do not They have done nothing more in their life than playing apb. yesterday I was trying to play with a friend and this was always the same result, something that didn't happen before when the threat level was active

• Like 1

The remaining servers are expected around the 31st.

This is not permanent and should come back when they have all the servers they need.

we’re 3(?) months on from the initial server transfer date and the game still isn’t able to function correctly

if the intent was to fuck up so badly that at any point in the future you could point back to this and say “it could be worse”, then little orbit is doing a bang up job 

17 hours ago, Solamente said:

if the intent was to fuck up so badly that at any point in the future you could point back to this and say “it could be worse”, then little orbit is doing a bang up job 

And yet, I still prefer it over G1's stunning development history; I'm still going to give LO slack for quite a while. G1 was nightmare fuel and the Puck bot is finally slain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evagelyne said:

And yet, I still prefer it over G1's stunning development history; I'm still going to give LO slack for quite a while. G1 was nightmare fuel and the Puck bot is finally slain.

Not really at the beginning, but im also hoping and praying for LO.