Sign in to follow this  
Drastical91

Becarefull with what your nerfing or editing

Hello Dear Gamersfirst/APB reloaded staff.

I'm concerned that you Guy's will nerf loads of weapons once more again, Just like oca etc, But keep in mind, That some people paid for g1c to buy these weapons, as your editing or nerfing the weapon, The Value of the weapon goes down, There for those who brought these weapons with G1c, Should have received atleast something as in return, Since your litterly making something whats worth 30$ not even worth 12$....

Theres for your litterly Cash grabbing in these peoples invertory and wallets, yes balancing the game is awesome, But not then cost of the Players that actaully brought these weapons from amas stores.

The people who brought G1c most likely will feel betrayed if there weapon that they just brought gets nerved,That its even useless, Now im also reading that you guys are touching N-teC once again, Wasnt this the issue that caused the numbers drop insane 2/3 years ago,  Not to  mention theres symilaire weapons Just as Var-2 and CR5 Joker wich are basicily Reskinned Ntec 5, I'm not here to tell you what to do, But i do have concerns about these nerfs and updates, Since The numbers aint that postive over last few months, Infact theres only 3 server's up per district wich use to be 5 Per district. these things are wich concerns us as Hardcore supporters. Yes we do see more GM's Active lately, wich is a good thing, And yes we are aware that shotguns are strong, No matter wich one you got, But you cannot argue the fact that Rifles are ment for long/Mid distance and shotgun suppost to dominate in close combat, If your realy intrested in nerfing things, Perhabs go look over Colby's SMG's since they nearly the same as an Ntec-5 in mid range, And are overpowered in close range...

I have moved this thread to the General Discussions section of our APB Reloaded Forums.

~@mayii

That is how balance works. At least with the free guns you can easily get a new one. You are basically paying to have it permanent. The non free ones can be touchy subject.

ofc there is nothing stopping them from releasing OP gun and then nerfing it once when everyone has it but nothing really can be done about it.

3 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

ofc there is nothing stopping them from releasing OP gun and then nerfing it once when everyone has it but nothing really can be done about it.

That's what happened with the Troublemaker

read the T.O.S ,when it comes down to it you own nothing ,everything belongs to the company

• Like 1

I feel your frustration. I now have a locker full of RFP that are useless.

Though I try to remind myself that if the game shuts down I lose everything I've paid for.

So I just hope that these changes are good for the game, and that maybe I can enjoy playing a bit longer.

I enjoyed the longer TTK of RTW so if they nerf everything I'm happy.  It gave more people a chance to shoot back.  Right now it's a lot of, who ever gets the first shot off.

Edited by illgot

29 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I feel your frustration. I now have a locker full of RFP that are useless.

Though I try to remind myself that if the game shuts down I lose everything I've paid for.

So I just hope that these changes are good for the game, and that maybe I can enjoy playing a bit longer.

i don't think it was good idea coming from a spct to say something about shutting down.. people will take it as gospel lol

1 minute ago, Golderlight123 said:

i don't think it was good idea coming from a spct to say something about shutting down.. people will take it as gospel lol

Oh please dont. I am just a player like you. All I do is test things for LO.

Makes me uncomfortable to even have the SPCT tag, since we are just testers.

1 hour ago, Ellix said:

That's what happened with the Troublemaker

^This was GamersFirst's doing. (not LO)

You pay for what you pay for.

If it gets nerfed then it's more than likely a good reason for it.

The N-TEC nerf was quite obvious that it had to be done. With this nerf other weapons can come into play and there will be more weapons to choose from.

Even with this nerf, the N-TEC is still really good.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Does SPCT give opinions or suggestions to weapon/game balance "internally"?

1 minute ago, Sentaii said:

Does SPCT give opinions or suggestions to weapon/game balance "internally"?

Its pretty similar to any APB discussions... a subject gets brought up, and everyone talks about it.

Though for anyone wondering, there are enough differing points of view within SPCT that pretty much all bases are covered.

LO may or may not listen to us, but they also read everything on the forums as well.

So yes, we do get to chat with a few staff members, but for them we are only one of several sources of info.

First and foremost our job is testing.

• Thanks 1

So LO finally listens to the community with the help of some SPCTs and people are complaining things are getting balanced? Maybe they shouldn't touch the game at all and just watch it die instead, right?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, swft said:

So LO finally listens to the community with the help of some SPCTs and people are complaining things are getting balanced? Maybe they shouldn't touch the game at all and just watch it die instead, right?

Peoples will complain anyway, no worries.

6 hours ago, Drastical91 said:

The people who brought G1c most likely will feel betrayed if there weapon that they just brought gets nerved,That its even useless

no weapon should ever be rendered “useless” as that’s not the point of balancing, so this whole discussion might be moot

• Like 1

This kind of attitude is what leads to a lot of power creep among 'paid' items. 

Look at the terrible outcome of Wargaming outright refusing to touch premium tanks in World of Tanks. It has created a disgusting meta of premium tanks being the prevalent over performers and 'free' tanks being undermined at every turn. 

On 1/29/2020 at 2:03 PM, CookiePuss said:

haha np na you're doing a great job tbh -  you know apb community  🙂

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:46 AM, Drastical91 said:

I'm concerned that you Guy's will nerf loads of weapons once more again, Just like oca etc, But keep in mind, That some people paid for g1c to buy these weapons, as your editing or nerfing the weapon,

I have bought weapons in the past and I know first hand the troublemaker needed to be nerfed.

when a change is needed then it should be done and many weapons here needed to be reworked for years and others more recently.

The Value of the weapon goes down, There for those who brought these weapons with G1c, Should have received atleast something as in return, Since your litterly making something whats worth 30$ not even worth 12$....

No onedeserves anything for free just because  something is being reworked to promote more fair gameplay when this is  needed.

Clearly not everyone will be happy with changes since they can not get an unfair advantage , but regardless no one is being wronged by a rebalancing to make gameplay better and more fair.

As for value of purchased items , you do not determine what i value , nor do i determine what you value. we all have our own niches.

Theres for your litterly Cash grabbing in these peoples invertory and wallets

Assuming I am reading this correctly , and please correct me if i am wrong , you just accused Little Orbit of fleecing the community even though they made G1c cheaper to purchase and made armas items available to buy with joker tickets.  If you did accuse Little Orbit of this then you are  absolutely wrong.

yes balancing the game is awesome, But not then cost of the Players that actaully brought these weapons from amas stores.

The people who brought G1c most likely will feel betrayed if there weapon that they just brought gets nerved,That its even useless,

"useless" ..... or to others an unfair advantage. Once again I have bought items myself , and if it is unfair of course it needs to be fixed.

unless of course someone likes playing to get a absolute win , in which case i would suggest that that type of person would also give off the impression of using cheats to win. ( how boring and dull is that )

Now im also reading that you guys are touching N-teC once again, Wasnt this the issue that caused the numbers drop insane 2/3 years ago,  Not to  mention theres symilaire weapons Just as Var-2 and CR5 Joker wich are basicily Reskinned Ntec 5

people were very openly verbal that the n tec was not why they left but quit over  G1 fleecing the community for money and refusing to upgrade the engine.

on top of it the n tec itself is not a G1C weapon but is unlockable so i am assuming you are just complaining because its your crutch gun.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, But i do have concerns about these nerfs and updates, Since The numbers aint that postive over last few months, Infact theres only 3 server's up per district wich use to be 5 Per district. these things are wich concerns us as Hardcore supporters. Yes we do see more GM's Active lately, wich is a good thing, And yes we are aware that shotguns are strong, No matter wich one you got, But you cannot argue the fact that Rifles are ment for long/Mid distance and shotgun suppost to dominate in close combat, If your realy intrested in nerfing things, Perhabs go look over Colby's SMG's since they nearly the same as an Ntec-5 in mid range, And are overpowered in close range...

your  statistics are all over the place so please show relevance of this all that you put together more clearly because this part is a mess of stuff tossed together like a salad , and it doesnt look eye catching to me

On 1/29/2020 at 5:46 AM, Drastical91 said:

Now im also reading that you guys are touching N-teC once again, Wasnt this the issue that caused the numbers drop insane 2/3 years ago,  Not to  mention theres symilaire weapons Just as Var-2 and CR5 Joker wich are basicily Reskinned Ntec 5, I'm not here to tell you what to do, But i do have concerns about these nerfs and updates,

No, the NTEC rework wasn't why the community left, to be absolutely honest, roughly half the community in Joker server had left during gold lock, and declined slowly ever since even after the merge with Colby. Ironically a portion of G1's original team went "bye bye" after gold locks failure. We can probably imagine why. The NTEC change came faaaar later than that, and had very little to no effect on the already small community population.

Also, assault rifles are meant for close - mid, not mid to long. So you have that wrong. Damage drop starts at 50m for NTEC and other AR's. It's simply that a certain one doesn't have a harsh enough damage drop after its range drop hits.

The only weapons that are really for Mid to long is essentially the obeya,obir, and  snipers.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Most of armas weapons are reskins of f2p ingame ones. Difference is you dont have to pay for new one every 10th 20th or 30th day.

Nerfing is necessary for the game experience, but my concern is that variety of players with direct contact to LO employees, who LO listens to and then decides fate of all rest of us, is compromised. 

Since each time nerf comes, it comes for the section of weapons which are not meta for most well known cheaters and hackers. "Coincidence" much. 

Now is time to nerf nfas shotguns ( i am definitely up for it) but its interesting how NOBODY mentions the power of the JG shotguns, and nobody even talks about JG!

Yet JG is ridiculously spammed and undefeatable in close range.

Fun fact, JG is also mostly used by those "pro" rank 20's who  go  50 - 2   k/d  ratio in cqc FC, and then they just vanish after a week, only for new JG hero to appear out of nowhere and go godlike.

If you already nerf, nerf entire section of some weapons. Be objective not subjective. 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:19 AM, Fortune Runner said:

I have bought weapons in the past and I know first hand the troublemaker needed to be nerfed.

when a change is needed then it should be done and many weapons here needed to be reworked for years and others more recently.

No onedeserves anything for free just because  something is being reworked to promote more fair gameplay when this is  needed.

Clearly not everyone will be happy with changes since they can not get an unfair advantage , but regardless no one is being wronged by a rebalancing to make gameplay better and more fair.

As for value of purchased items , you do not determine what i value , nor do i determine what you value. we all have our own niches.

Assuming I am reading this correctly , and please correct me if i am wrong , you just accused Little Orbit of fleecing the community even though they made G1c cheaper to purchase and made armas items available to buy with joker tickets.  If you did accuse Little Orbit of this then you are  absolutely wrong.

"useless" ..... or to others an unfair advantage. Once again I have bought items myself , and if it is unfair of course it needs to be fixed.

unless of course someone likes playing to get a absolute win , in which case i would suggest that that type of person would also give off the impression of using cheats to win. ( how boring and dull is that )

people were very openly verbal that the n tec was not why they left but quit over  G1 fleecing the community for money and refusing to upgrade the engine.

on top of it the n tec itself is not a G1C weapon but is unlockable so i am assuming you are just complaining because its your crutch gun.

your  statistics are all over the place so please show relevance of this all that you put together more clearly because this part is a mess of stuff tossed together like a salad , and it doesnt look eye catching to me

yoou went Super sayjin to figure out what you had to reply, The fact that you want a shotgun remodel, Makes you just a newb against shotguns, Dont be complaining about Shotguns if they only good at close range, Infact How about we scrape the whole shotgun platform, Heck while we at it while not Volcano, and other explosive weapons while we at it anyway… Stop Q.Qing about shotguns, They fine as they are now, yes I would consider remodeling anything Since the europain server is dead as hell already, The only thing that might can cause is that the server is actaully going offline cause theres lower then 200 population on it on mid day, Consider that.

26 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

yoou went Super sayjin to figure out what you had to reply, The fact that you want a shotgun remodel, Makes you just a newb against shotguns, Dont be complaining about Shotguns if they only good at close range, Infact How about we scrape the whole shotgun platform, Heck while we at it while not Volcano, and other explosive weapons while we at it anyway… Stop Q.Qing about shotguns, They fine as they are now, yes I would consider remodeling anything Since the europain server is dead as hell already, The only thing that might can cause is that the server is actaully going offline cause theres lower then 200 population on it on mid day, Consider that.

I'm sorry did you actually read my reply? Yep I bet you didnt.

29 minutes ago, Drastical91 said:

I think you are new to APB.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I think you are new to APB.

i know your badly mistaken, Dont assume things on first hand just by my forum profile, As Drastical1991 Is pretty wel known person in EU serv. since release but thnx for compliment that the frustration of this game kept me looking "New"

Sign in to follow this