Sakebee

Shotgun Testing Patch Announcement

13 minutes ago, Lign said:

I haven't get arrested for years. And I was talking about the tournament in apb that is currently happening

State your server+nickname and I'll happily change that. #LTLMasterRace

The most recent tournament announcement on the forums is this, which appears to be a fat joke: 

There are no APB tournaments currently going on Twitch or YouTube, so a reference would be appreciated as that tournament could be nothing more than a non-official tournament between a small group of people.

Even if otherwise, my point stands. Tournaments in APB do not differ from the game itself. They are either regular missions or snubnose competitions like WitchQueen's tournament. They are nothing but a matter of who misses less. There aren't much tactics involved in APB.

16 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

State your server+nickname and I'll happily change that. #LTLMasterRace

check pm

17 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

There are no APB tournaments currently going on Twitch or YouTube, so a reference would be appreciated as that tournament could be nothing more than a non-official tournament between a small group of people.

Because there's no games for today, I can provide a lot of VODs of it in pm if you need it

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:11 AM, Salvick said:

I think what should be removed is the ability to kill bounties from your same faction indeed.

I agree, now  u cant kill bounty at all after mission.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:46 PM, Sakebee said:

You can no longer get Heat 5 while in missions.

Papa bless.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:19 AM, HawtGirl said:

The whole point of heat 5 was to put some pressure when the team is doing too well. it is form of pity similar to overtime where the other team gets a chance to turns the tables around. Heat 5 is the same thing. 

Now there will be even more stomping especially with the lack of proper threat districts. 

Having heat 5 after the mission is over is pointless. The person either suicides or runs around in a car with his buddy.

It also happens in matches regardless if you're doing well or not. This argument is so ridiculous, it's like you guys haven't ever played the game.

Both sides getting notoriety randomly in a high stress competitive game is not good game balance. It's literally pure RNG that can either ruin your match or be inconvenient. There are better ways to balance the game than arbitrarily punishing someone for earning too much score.

The whole bounty system is an archaic Russian roulette that was never fully realized by the original creator due to constraints. So all that's left is this broken, misguided, and arbitrary system of "BaLaNcE" that continues to get steam by certain members of the community due to the fallacy that if you get punished by it you deserved it and it somehow evens things out.

It's essentially launching a predator missile at a player in Call of Duty if they get above 7+ kills. How can you even presume to think that's a good idea is beyond me...

1 minute ago, Evagelyne said:

high stress competitive game

Wow, ok.

You want a competitive game?

How about disabling all other players and vehicles that are not in a mission?

How about forcing everyone to use the same weapons and cars?

How about removing all missions except kills only?

How about removing everything that is fun about an open world pvp game?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Wow, ok.

You want a competitive game?

How about disabling all other players and vehicles that are not in a mission?

How about forcing everyone to use the same weapons and cars?

How about removing all missions except kills only?

How about removing everything that is fun about an open world pvp game?

Wow, ok.

You want to disregard and dismiss everything I wrote and evade the subject?

I'd call you stupid, but your username sort of implies that regardless.

If you want to spew your garbage balancing without contest, I suggest you stick to your circle of friends and echo chamber in safety, because you're just wrong.

2 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

because you're just wrong.

Yeah ok. Such a strong argument I cant even argue with it.

I have played this game for 2 years or something and no one had huge problems with this. The only issue was that crims can kill their own and the enforcers can't and it got solved.

How did this became such a problem all the sudden just now?

• Like 1

Just now, HawtGirl said:

Yeah ok. Such a strong argument I cant even argue with it.

My frustration with you is you did not even attempt to try. You set up a straw man argument to evade my position. This is cowardice.

1 minute ago, HawtGirl said:

I have played this game for 2 years or something and no one had huge problems with this. The only issue was that crims can kill their own and the enforcers can't and it got solved.

How did this became such a problem all the sudden just now?

Absence of outcry doesn't equal no issues, but from what I've seen, plenty of people have brought it up as stupid. Why do you think they made the change in the first place? You truly believe LO just went, "Ayyy, no one mentioned disliking this feature, but let's disable it anyway!"

No.

It was disabled because people did say it was crap and have been for many years. It's bad for all the reasons I explained in my original post that you not-so-cleverly dodged and deserved the axe. This game has the structural capacity to be a highly dynamic game with a very strong ladder if they make the necessary steps to make that happen and foster competitive growth. One of those changes is removing the poorly implemented and shoddy concept that was "Heat 5".

12 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

My frustration with you is you did not even attempt to try. You set up a straw man argument to evade my position. This is cowardice.

Absence of outcry doesn't equal no issues, but from what I've seen, plenty of people have brought it up as stupid. Why do you think they made the change in the first place? You truly believe LO just went, "Ayyy, no one mentioned disliking this feature, but let's disable it anyway!"

No.

It was disabled because people did say it was crap and have been for many years. It's bad for all the reasons I explained in my original post that you not-so-cleverly dodged and deserved the axe. This game has the structural capacity to be a highly dynamic game with a very strong ladder if they make the necessary steps to make that happen and foster competitive growth. One of those changes is removing the poorly implemented and shoddy concept that was "Heat 5".

Again: how did it became a problem just now?

Nothing has really changed in the game for what I can see... or is it a result of the threat merge into the same server so the golds get even easier opposition and get heat 5 faster so they cry when they get killed? 

1 hour ago, HawtGirl said:

Again: how did it became a problem just now?

Nothing has really changed in the game for what I can see... or is it a result of the threat merge into the same server so the golds get even easier opposition and get heat 5 faster so they cry when they get killed? 

You are wrong. It has always been a problem and people have always brought it up from time to time.

I could have shown you my thread (and others) in the old forum that were made years ago if it was still accessible.

Literally defending an actual broken feature ever since the multiplier lost its purpose and doesn't apply to mission end but kill rewards.

That is why this topic is so obsolete to discuss with all you people over and over again because you don't even know the basics about it.

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

You are wrong. It has always been a problem and people have always brought it up from time to time.

I could have shown you my thread (and others) in the old forum that were made years ago if it was still accessible.

Literally defending and actual broken feature ever since the multiplier lost its purpose and doesn't apply to mission end but kill rewards.

That is why this topic is so obsolete to discuss with all you people over and over again because you don't even know the basics about it.

Just because you have complained that doesn't mean everyone did.

It was rarely brought up. Now is like the most broken thing of the game somehow. 

Edited by HawtGirl
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Just because you have complained that doesn't mean everyone did.

It was rarely brought up. Now is like the most broken thing of the game somehow. 

1 hour ago, EvaPooh said:

Wow, ok.

You want to disregard and dismiss everything I wrote and evade the subject?

[...]