Sakebee

Shotgun Testing Patch Announcement

I'm not even going to bother with that one. The amount of implying and projection shows that any reasonable argument would be met with deaf ears.

I've done this discussion to many goddamn times on this forum to know where this would be going.

You counting more people speaking up against it in this thread has no statistical value because it is common for people to only speak up if they are not happy.

Why should we, the people being happy with it, bother with your weak and empty arguments. Have fun going in circles by yourself.

It's funny how all these people supposedly in opposition to the bounty system change suddenly have an issue with it. Where the fuck were you all when we were all having discussions with Little Orbit about making these changes? It's almost like you're just stirring shit up because that's what you do...

21 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

I'm not even going to bother with that one. The amount of implying and projection shows that any reasonable argument would be met with deaf ears.

I've done this discussion to many goddamn times on this forum to know where this would be going.

You counting more people speaking up against it in this thread has no statistical value because it is common for people to only speak up if they are not happy.

Why should we, the people being happy with it, bother with your weak and empty arguments. Have fun going in circles by yourself.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's funny how all these people supposedly in opposition to the bounty system change suddenly have an issue with it. Where the fuck were you all when we were all having discussions with Little Orbit about making these changes? It's almost like you're just stirring shit up because that's what you do...

I am sorry, but you guys are completely wrong..

unknown.png

Edited by Lily Rain
*Edited attachment for clarity*
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

[image]

seeing as its not removed and in fact just changed, that 49% isn't really in your corner

4 minutes ago, Solamente said:

seeing as its not removed and in fact just changed, that 49% isn't really in your corner

It is since the current, hopefully temporary 'change' according to Selali effectively reflects the 28%.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 1/29/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

• We’re ready to jump back in with a new round of Shotgun testing! This time the prototype test districts will be using the Asylum map to get the most from your playtesting. We are also moving the changes to the NTEC and its variants into the normal districts. Please take a look at our write-up of these tests so you can get the best background info for your own tests. 
  • The jump modifier will be taking effect across all NTEC weapons and their variants. The Modifier Cap was 2.8 in the Prototype districts but will be going live at 2.4. We are currently not modifying the NTEC7-Compact or the NTEC-Scope at this time.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Fixed decals to be correctly granted when obtaining the Triceratops, Demoness, Tarot: Death, Tarot: Priestess, and Tarot: Tower preset clothing bundles.
  • Removed the need for a specific rank for Prototype Districts.
  • You can no longer get Heat 5 while in missions.
  • Removed explosives from being able to be resupplied from large ammunition boxes.
  • You can now access your inventory from large ammunition boxes.
  • PSN -1 error is now fixed.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Explosives, does that include nades or just explosive weapons?

On 1/28/2020 at 9:38 PM, GhosT said:

At least before the Heat 5 change, heat players were kept busy - had objectives to do, and enemies focused on them due to the mission.

Now it's like congratulations, your mission is now over and you are now allowed to freely roam and kill anyone!

Sounds like it's gonna backfire.

You mean specifically that they can interfere other players missions?

14 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Precisely, LO didn't play the game enough and neither did you

Almost 10 years with 5000+ hours apparently isn't enough, ok, whatever you say buddy.

Perhaps leave features that makes APB unique from other games out there untouched till the Dev-team is actually task-free & comes up with REAL plan(s) to improve upon said features in a timely, non half-@$$ed manner rather than just switch them off. Hell, half-@$$ed fixes for this one would be a million times better. Shutting down features with the false-promise of revisiting them months upon months later is nonsense since when the time comes, the abscence of said features would become the new norm.

In case you haven't noticed, APB has been borderline dead for the past few years. It needs to change things up if it wants to gain popularity. Also they didn't remove bounty completely, what are you even talking about.

'omg, I am gonna cry to mommy and all my friends because I died just 1 more time "almost every mission" in a PvP game where dying happens to be part of the game' is NOT a sound justification to pull the plug on a feature that actually allows people to KEEP THE PVP FLOWING. Especially when the game itself has no leaderboards for missions that publicly shows mission win-2-loss ratio. With all due respect, any player who complains about being heat-5 is nothing but a crybaby loser. If you don't like to die, don't play. You are going to die anyways, whether with heat-5 status or without it.

You're completely missing the point. As expected from someone who probably barely ever gets H5.

And the hell is keep the pvp flow supposed to mean? Getting H5 and suddenly being able to shoot random players in their back possibly making them lose their mission is "keeping the flow"? Getting killed by some dude who just spawned 10 meters behind you is "the flow"? Let me answer for you. No it's not, it's just random crap that sounded good on paper to one of the developers over 10 years ago, they implemented it and didn't test properly how it would affect the game. It's one of the reasons why this game was never taken seriously by any good players.

"Any decent player" doesn't get triggered when called an nfas-child, actually can get Heat-5 multiple times in a mission and more importantly accepts and rises up to the added challenge of heat-5. Try Less Than Lethal weapons for once in your life and you will understand exactly how quickly heat-5 can be obtained in this game (you would've understood had you actually read what was discussed before, but oh well). I personally challenge you and any poster who speaks about 'decency' to demonstrate how good they are with underpowered weapons, fragile and 270 ms latency. Post those juicy scoreboards the game doesn't record that proves feats you can pull with all of these handicaps combined before you speak of decency or @ing me saying "you don't know how to play the game". #LTLMasterRace

I don't even know what are you on about here tbh. But if you're playing with 270ms you should probably choose a server that's closer to you or not play at all. It's way too high latency for a shooter game.

If you also actually read what was discussed in this thread, you would've spoken for yourself. "almost everyone involved" is a false claim as a lot of players actually find getting heat-5 pretty essential to the identity of this game and actually would rather it stay. Even this very thread speaks for itself. 12 different posters on this thread are unsupportive of this change and few of them asked about different ways of doing this while only mere 5 in comparison are happy about this sudden change... Shutting down a feature that makes APB APB without even holding an official poll is unquestionably a mistake, especially when it is advertised as a major feature next to its customization. Careless changes to APB that stem from players who rage in a PvP game that doesn't even care about winning/losing should NOT take place in this manner.

If you had any brains you would realize that this thread is biased. I can guarantee you that there's a shitton of both good and bad players who have quit APB because they hated bounty system, but they obviously won't be here to tell you about it. They've moved on and forgot about this game. Probably playing something that's actually balanced.

The game keeps losing players. It obviously needs to make changes or it will just keep dying. And believe it or not, simply updating the engine and making the game look a little nicer and run a little smoother isn't gonna be enough.

Edited by Uke

unknown.png

You misinterpret or read that data the completely wrong way. You're currently speaking for the 21%.

So thanks for providing further evidence that supports our argument, I guess.

edit.: Goddamn and here I said I wouldn't do it again. This is just to stupid and I'm out for sure this time.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

17 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

'omg, I am gonna cry to mommy and all my friends because I died just 1 more time "almost every mission" in a PvP game where dying happens to be part of the game' is NOT a sound justification to pull the plug on a feature that actually allows people to KEEP THE PVP FLOWING. Especially when the game itself has no leaderboards for missions that publicly shows mission win-2-loss ratio. With all due respect, any player who complains about being heat-5 is nothing but a crybaby loser. If you don't like to die, don't play. You are going to die anyways, whether with heat-5 status or without it.

PVP is about fair gameplay, it's in every pvp competetive game. When you're dying to a random guy who's not an opposition at your mission or dying not because your opponent outplayed you but because he had a free legit wallhack it's not fair. Basically, with the current skill ceiling, every gold player who's above average gets bounty almost every stage of the mission and it doesn't make sense. You shouldn't be punished for being a good player and one kill of you can turn the mission against you. There're a lot of examples that I can provide if you ask me why p5 had to be changed

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

Name and Shame removed.    - Azukii

On 1/31/2020 at 1:45 PM, Uke said:

In case you haven't noticed, APB has been borderline dead for the past few years. It needs to change things up if it wants to gain popularity. Also they didn't remove bounty completely, what are you even talking about.

In case you haven't noticed, it is very easy for mission districts to get filled so APB is NOT "borderline dead"... Even Jericho's Financial is pretty much filled at the time of this post and it isn't even that server's prime time of day.

unknown.png

You're completely missing the point. As expected from someone who probably barely ever gets H5.

And the hell is keep the pvp flow supposed to mean? Getting H5 and suddenly being able to shoot random players in their back possibly making them lose their mission is "keeping the flow"? Getting killed by some dude who just spawned 10 meters behind you is "the flow"? Let me answer for you. No it's not, it's just random crap that sounded good on paper to one of the developers over 10 years ago, they implemented it and didn't test properly how it would affect the game. It's one of the reasons why this game was never taken seriously by any good players.

I don't even know what are you on about here tbh. But if you're playing with 270ms you should probably choose a server that's closer to you or not play at all. It's way too high latency for a shooter game.

If you had any brains you would realize that this thread is biased. I can guarantee you that there's a shitton of both good and bad players who have quit APB because they hated bounty system, but they obviously won't be here to tell you about it. They've moved on and forgot about this game. Probably playing something that's actually balanced.

You are the one who's lost because you simply DO NOT READ.

Your own frustration is not a justification nor is objectively valid.. "Almost 10 years with 5000+ hours" apparently weren't enough for you to know that you can map a button to INSTANTLY look behind you, nor to even check your surroundings.. How do you not care about your exposure especially when you are at heat-5 status?! Most missions happen on and in buildings, behind walls or indoors so your example is awfully specific and hurts those who just stand in the streets but I guess that is how the bronze-district is anyways.. Once you graduate from that place and play against real premades, you'll see how they are well covered. Cover is so powerful in this game to the point where pushing corners with grenades is essential most of the time.  It is very feasible to maintain heat-5 status for quite some time if you play the game properly. Your "almost 10 years" of experience should make this fairly easy, but you clearly didn't learn much. To make matters worse, some "people who play the game" also have their high-burn-fuel vehicles ready to protect them.. Car-gameplay is famous for being effective and is considered scummy. This is one of the reasons why we are getting EMP grenades with the upcoming contacts.. Getting shot in the back is your mistake and you should check all directions. Not only in APB but in any game.

Good players never took this game seriously not because of the prestige system, but because the game in its entirety is "random crap". APB is currently rock-paper-scissors with huge emphasis on loadouts. Competitive players are made equal to bronze-district scrubs in terms of accuracy on a lot of weapons, notably SMGs.. There is no real recoil-control in this game.. just rng based on distance.. APB will never be fair nor competitive so long this fact stands. So tackle this first before trying to throw your "random crap" suggestions on other, non-problematic features of the game in the name of "good players".

Do you really think suppressing prestige in missions would spark those "guaranteed" people to come back when it is awfully inferior to other existing sources of information? Once you play in the real-world, you'll see that "people who play the game" always run around with spotter-mod, which lets them see you VISUALLY EVEN BEHIND WALLS.. That completely renders your star on the map inferior and not needed for them to track you... Fine, we won't have a random player from an adjacent mission spawn 10 meters behind you and kill you, no problem... I didn't say "you are going to die anyways" just to piss you off but because it is the bald-truth. Suppressing heat-5 in missions changes nothing towards your frustration since YOUR OWN OPPOSITION WILL get a lovely spawn and just do the same because the root-cause lies there. It is the spawn-system that is broken here. The addition of the car-spawner mod changed things a bit years ago but spawning is still "random crap". Even LO itself promised to fix spawns in RIOT and couldn't, alternatively they increased the hazmat-suit time after spawning. The Firework launcher also exists amongst other things. I guarantee you, this change will not change what you are inside, someone who gets frustrated left and right in PvP games for dying, just like a good percentage of this community.. "5000+ hours" and you are yet to adjust for a system that has always existed.. You'll die regardless and you'll dish out your frustration on something else soon enough other than being heat-5.

And what a way to run from a simple challenge when you actually have the best advantage there is, latency.. Your just like the others, they run around in circles when I ask them to prove their 'decency' by wielding Less Than Lethal weapons.. You didn't even try to show something average.. Just like the rest, you probably weren't destined for greatness.. #LTLMasterRace

The game keeps losing players. It obviously needs to make changes or it will just keep dying. And believe it or not, simply updating the engine and making the game look a little nicer and run a little smoother isn't gonna be enough.

I have never mentioned the Engine Upgrade in this thread but I will play along. Yes, the Engine on its own won't change much. Refreshing new look, same old "random crap". Things indeed must change and that is unquestionable.. but what needs to be changed are root-causes, not what is immediately observable by players due to frustration. The level cap has been R255 for years.. there isn't much to work for other than self-enjoyment or chrome-skins that barely anyone would use. Players will naturally play other games till there are real expansions and things to work for in APB. Yes, we must make changes, but the prestige-system is not even close to being at the top of the chain for things that needs to be altered. All this does is mid-advertise the game and make people concerned even more about LO's priorities. The system is fine, spend your time thinking about other, already broken things that intersect with it such as the spawn system, because that "random crap" amongst other things MUST be visited anyways for this game to be 'fair'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 1/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

You misinterpret or read that data the completely wrong way. You're currently speaking for the 21%.

So thanks for providing further evidence that supports our argument, I guess.

edit.: Goddamn and here I said I wouldn't do it again. This is just to stupid and I'm out for sure this time.

lol, you did not state a single argument point in this thread.. neither valid nor flawed yet you speak as if you have brought something worthy of discussion to the thread.. I must give you some credit though, for "jellyfish don't have a brain or central nervous system, they do have a very basic set of nerves at the base of their tentacles". Your trolly-existence in the forums matches your avatar pretty well. At least you had that polished.

Next time, try to see what is in the blue box and what was actually said in the thread before leaving your water. Can't wait to see you re-express your inability to read and discuss things objectively soon™

Adios, Troll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 1/31/2020 at 5:03 PM, Lign said:

PVP is about fair gameplay, it's in every pvp competetive game. When you're dying to a random guy who's not an opposition at your mission or dying not because your opponent outplayed you but because he had a free legit wallhack it's not fair. Basically, with the current skill ceiling, every gold player who's above average gets bounty almost every stage of the mission and it doesn't make sense. You shouldn't be punished because you're a good player and one kill of you can move the mission against you. There're a lot of examples that I can provide if you ask me why p5 had to be changed

Indeed, PvP should be made fair but being heat-5 is not a wallhack, spotter-mod is. That mod not being prioritised first is epicly concerning. It has every reason to go away in comparison to getting heat-5 in missions. At least the heat-system has its positives. Good players get rewarded by being heat-5, not punished. Why should good players be punished with less rewards for continued excellence? Why should imbalanced matches not receive a negligible 3% chance of external, few-seconds aid to help balance out the broken matchmaking? Why not simply remove the star-tracker on the map? Heat-5 actually reduces matchmaking imbalances. Furthermore, the game is full of other unfair mechanics that will guarantee the same frustration because they already override the negatives of heat-5. Whether by a player on an adjacent mission or not, being able to see someone in a mini-map is inferior to being able to see them behind walls or even getting grieved by players not in the mission. This change won't accomplish much.

a mechanic that encourages factionkilling and teamkilling has been changed to no longer do so while the devs work on more important items - i doubt this is a permanent change nor is it a complete removal of the system 

changes to the notoriety/prestige system were voted for by roughly 80% of active forums users, perhaps a small group but nonetheless the only ones who bother to provide interactive feedback

please stop writing dissertations 

16 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Indeed, PvP should be made fair but being heat-5 is not a wallhack, spotter-mod is. That mod not being prioritised first is epicly concerning. It has every reason to go away in comparison to getting heat-5 in missions. At least the heat-system has its positives. Good players get rewarded by being heat-5, not punished. Why should good players be punished with less rewards for continued excellence? Why should imbalanced matches not receive a negligible 3% chance of external, few-seconds aid to help balance out the broken matchmaking? Why not simply remove the star-tracker on the map? Heat-5 actually reduces matchmaking imbalances. Furthermore, the game is full of other unfair mechanics that will guarantee the same frustration because they already override the negatives of heat-5. Whether by a player on an adjacent mission or not, being able to see someone in a mini-map is inferior to being able to see them behind walls or even getting grieved by players not in the mission. This change won't accomplish much.

What reward do you get for being p5? I didn’t have any reward. Killing random ppl for extra cash? But it doesn’t impact your mission, so it doesn’t matter. 

40 minutes ago, Lign said:

What reward do you get for being p5? I didn’t have any reward. Killing random ppl for extra cash? But it doesn’t impact your mission, so it doesn’t matter. 

Cash, faster role progression and actually less dead-time and more of playing the game.

2 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

Cash, faster role progression and actually less dead-time and more of playing the game.

+20$ for me is not rewarded. Role I don't need as well. Less dead-time? Doesn't make sense because one kill of you when you're p5 can turn the mission against you

1 minute ago, Lign said:

+20$ for me is not rewarded. Role I don't need as well. Less dead-time? Doesn't make sense because one kill of you when you're p5 can turn the mission against you

Since you said "p5" instead of heat-5, it is safe to assume you are an Enforcer, perfect. I'll say the same thing to you, try arresting.. Moreover, that is from 1 opponent as well. Even with +20$, they'll stack overtime the more you play.

Wonderful but balancing isn't about us who played long enough to be self-sufficient. We shouldn't modify the game in such a way that makes progression slower for newcomers.

In what parallel universe does your under-performance has anything to do with getting more action? This is a team-driven game.. If your team can't hold off till you respawn (or at the very least wait to push together with you in your next life), you guys were meant to lose anyways.

13 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Since you said "p5" instead of heat-5, it is safe to assume you are an Enforcer, perfect. I'll say the same thing to you, try arresting.. Moreover, that is from 1 opponent as well. Even with +20$, they'll stack overtime the more you play.

Wonderful but balancing isn't about us who played long enough to be self-sufficient. We shouldn't modify the game in such a way that makes progression slower for newcomers.

In what parallel universe does your under-performance has anything to do with getting more action? This is a team-driven game.. If your team can't hold off till you respawn (or at the very least wait to push together with you in your next life), you guys were meant to lose anyways.

I don't need to farm ppl, I need to win a mission. And p5 makes it unfair in some situations and you're stupid if you think that one kill of me when I was p5 doesn't do anything negative to my team. Quite obvious example: 2v2 vip stage, your teammate is vip, you're the only one who will push or peak the enemies and if you get p5, they will see and predict every your movement. If you died to a random guy who killed you while you were p5, your vip will die in 1v2. Nades, smart pushing will catch the guy who is shown constantly.

Or you're going to have the last push for the mission, your team and opposition made a trade off and you're left alone being able to make a point BUT you got p5 and some random silver near you is going to kill you when you're doing the point during overtime. WELL BALANCED PVP BTW

Edited by Lign

3 minutes ago, Lign said:

I don't need to farm ppl, I need to win a mission. And p5 makes it unfair in some situations

That's perfectly fair, but objectives require killing/arresting. Players will not win missions if they don't out-farm their opposition. Even the strategy of running at last stage requires some killing, else the player won't even make it to that last stage. So if you need to win missions (which is intriguing since you don't need cash or roles, so you should be R255 already), you actually need to start farming people.

All what I am saying is that things that are more unfair as well as more common than heat-5 exist. Not in "some" but in much more situations. Disabling heat-5 in missions will only make APB 2% more fair at best in exchange for making it twice as unfair for some players as well.

8 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

That's perfectly fair, but objectives require killing/arresting. Players will not win missions if they don't out-farm their opposition. Even the strategy of running at last stage requires some killing, else the player won't even make it to that last stage. So if you need to win missions (which is intriguing since you don't need cash or roles, so you should be R255 already), you actually need to start farming people.

All what I am saying is that things that are more unfair as well as more common than heat-5 exist. Not in "some" but in much more situations. Disabling heat-5 in missions will only make APB 2% more fair at best in exchange for making it twice as unfair for some players as well.

I don't farm ppl in many situations. For example when I'm defending the point and only 30secs left, I just camp the point with long range weapon, damaging anyone who's coming close to the point. It's not a farm, it's a play for the mission. Or when I got the item and have to go to the drop point, I don't try to farm, I get in the car and going to the point. And how is disabling p5 unfair for some players. I have never seen anyone who said it's unfair among my friends who play the game, haven't seen any streamer, any random guy who said: Well, it's unfair that they changed p5. You're the only one who thinks like that in my memory

Edited by Lign

The biggest issue I have with the bounty system is it allows players not in my mission to fuck with my mission.

Nothing like capping a point in overtime only to have some mong standing next to you who is NOT in your mission suddenly go N5/P5 and killing you, costing you the mission.

Same goes for ANY time an out of mission player interferes with your mission.

Outside of the bounty system, this behavior is known as giriefing and is both reportable and actionable. And yet, the bounty system is currently designed to allow it.

That isn't balance, that is broken.

Edited by CookiePuss

30 minutes ago, Lign said:

and you're stupid if you think that one kill of me when I was p5 doesn't do anything negative to my team. Quite obvious example: 2v2 vip stage, your teammate is vip, you're the only one who will push or peak the enemies and if you get p5, they will see and predict every your movement. If you died to a random guy who killed you while you were p5, your vip will die in 1v2. Nades, smart pushing will catch the guy who is shown constantly.

Or you're going to have the last push for the mission, your team and opposition made a trade off and you're left alone being able to make a point BUT you got p5 and some random silver near you is going to kill you when you're doing the point during overtime. WELL BALANCED PVP BTW

"you're stupid if you think that" disabling heat-5 in missions will make 2v2 VIP missions balanced.. You may be more stupid because I told you a million times that spotter-mod exists.. Specifically for you and players like you, the outcome of your example WILL NOT CHANGE.

8 minutes ago, Lign said:

I don't farm ppl in many situations. For example when I'm defending the point and only 30secs left, I just camp the point with long range weapon, damaging anyone who's coming close to the point. It's not a farm, it's a play for the mission. Or when I got item and have to go to the drop point, I don't try to farm, I get in the car and coming to the point.

And that's why you won't excel.. Your emphasis on your supportive-gameplay is too massive when APB is NOT that much of a tactical shooter. APB is arcadey and more aggressive tactics are the meta. If you really care about winning missions then be more aggressive and equip yourself for that purpose.

Just now, Lily Rain said:

"you're stupid if you think that" disabling heat-5 in missions will make 2v2 VIP missions balanced.. You may be more stupid because I told you a million times that spotter-mod exists.. Specifically for you and players like you, the outcome of your example WILL NOT CHANGE.

And that's why you won't excel.. Your emphasis on your supportive-gameplay is too massive when APB is NOT that much of a tactical shooter. APB is arcadey and more aggressive tactics are the meta. If you really care about winning missions then be more aggressive and equip yourself for that purpose.

Look at fucking tournament games with good players. None playing in the way you're talking about, everyone trying to play smart, reading opponents, making proper decisions etc., none of them stupidly pushing or trying to play aggresive to farm the opponents. It's not possible to farm the opposition with the equal skill you're. It seems you're used to play against silvers if you're saying that the game is about arcade and aggresive gameplay. If we ever gonna meet each other in the game as enemies, you won't stay a chance against me and my teammates if you will play like you said "fArmInG, pLaYiNg aggGreSsivEly"

1 minute ago, Lign said:

Look at fucking tournament games with good players. None playing in the way you're talking about, everyone trying to play smart, reading opponents, making proper decisions etc., none of them stupidly pushing or trying to play aggresive to farm the opponents. It's not possible to farm the opposition with the equal skill you're. It seems you're used to play against silvers if you're saying that the game is about arcade and aggresive gameplay. If we ever gonna meet each other in the game as enemies, you won't stay a chance against me and my teammates if you will play like you said "fArmInG, pLaYiNg aggGreSsivEly"

That is one interesting conclusion from the player who doesn't even arrest.... It is very possible when they are struggling in 1v1 against capable LTL-mains.

There is not much to read in APB when you can just spotter-mod or tag the opposition, literally see their movement in real-time behind walls and time grenades or push accordingly... Spawn points are very predictable.. car-spawner has a cooldown restriction before it can be used again and it also shows on the map.. enemies driving vehicles also show on the map.. EVERYTHING in this game is given to you on a plate. There really isn't much to read regarding tactics in this game. It is simply rock-paper-scissors.

Don't compare this game to other tournament games.. It has been well established before that APB is not E-Sport ready.

Just now, Lily Rain said:

That is one interesting conclusion from the player who doesn't even arrest.... It is very possible when they are struggling in 1v1 against capable LTL-mains.

There is not much to read in APB when you can just spotter-mod or tag the opposition, literally see their movement in real-time behind walls and time grenades or push accordingly... Spawn points are very predictable.. car-spawner has a cooldown restriction before it can be used again and it also shows on the map.. enemies driving vehicles also show on the map.. EVERYTHING in this game is given to you on a plate. There really isn't much to read regarding tactics in this game. It is simply rock-paper-scissors.

Don't compare this game to other tournament games.. It has been well established before that APB is not E-Sport ready.

I haven't get arrested for years. And I was talking about the tournament in apb that is currently happening