Delete884943468320878423

Teleporting yellows all over the place

Is this your idea of "optimizing" the servers?!

As if forcing us to play with all those "united yellow intellectuals" isn't enough.

LO keeps finding ways to experiment on the small lab rat side of the community.

You bunch keep saying that there were allot of improvements overall, but my overall and surely many others experience isn't very convincing.

Oh right... i guess the improvements are exclusively for the elite.

According to the down votes rate section, mostly practiced by the same "protected species," almost every time there is some criticism about the desegregation issues.

No wonder most of the participants on forums are yellow lobbyists, the newbies don't stick around much to be exploited lab mice.

Even the left newbies, are probably one of the countless accounts made by them "united bros" that practice playing multiple accounts for a hobby, then throws at others the noob, gitgud and getalife advices on a daily basis.

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest Zilsux

I only play this as a hobby, have only played solo for 2 years in a row and have never reached gold in my life and yet I find it fun;

PS I die 1/5 times. 

There's different type of people in this world, if you are not competitive or do not want to go trough the frustration of improving you can always:

A. Wait till the matchmaking is able to pair you with players of same skill set.

B. Play something else.

Maybe you it could be related on where you are located? or on what servers you play?

Currently my game is always over 100ms, most times 150ms to 200ms and yet, I don't see the "Yellows" teleporting.

hello i am a gold and i am not receiving any exclusive benefits, should i contact support?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

This is a weird post.

Are you saying the upgrades benefit gold players only?

Dunno, can't tell if he's being racist or referring to golds as "yellows"

15 minutes ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Dunno, can't tell if he's being racist or referring to golds as "yellows"

oh fuck lol... I hadnt even considered that

• Like 1

At least get your terminology right. Glorified silvers are labeled as yellows not the elitists you try to bash here.

2 hours ago, Zilsux said:

I only play this as a hobby, have only played solo for 2 years in a row and have never reached gold in my life and yet I find it fun;

PS I die 1/5 times. 

There's different type of people in this world, if you are not competitive or do not want to go trough the frustration of improving you can always:

A. Wait till the matchmaking is able to pair you with players of same skill set.

B. Play something else.

Maybe you it could be related on where you are located? or on what servers you play?

Currently my game is always over 100ms, most times 150ms to 200ms and yet, I don't see the "Yellows" teleporting.

you cannot improve on a broken game. If you think you have improved , then you are definitely delusional. It is only fun because you are used to this shit hole. If you look through a newbie perspective, they have to play in  this shit hole with experienced players that group up ( mostly premade gold try harders) who thinks farming on these newbies is "fun". Currently there is no threat divided districts nor a fair matchmaking system to make the match fair lol .  This is one of the main reason APB is dead , no new players who have enjoyed other games would be wiling to sacrifice  their time being  a tryhard farm victim. 

Congrats to LO , this game has no hope of population going up nor being able to resuscitate apb. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Hypothesis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

As if forcing us to play with all those "united yellow intellectuals" isn't enough.

You bunch keep saying that there were allot of improvements overall, but my overall and surely many others experience isn't very convincing.

According to the down votes rate section, mostly practiced by the same "protected species," almost every time there is some criticism about the desegregation issues.

No wonder most of the participants on forums are yellow lobbyists, the newbies don't stick around much to be exploited lab mice.

Even the left newbies, are probably one of the countless accounts made by them "united bros" that practice playing multiple accounts for a hobby, then throws at others the noob, gitgud and getalife advices on a daily basis.

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

iKnow what you mean ~ We can only wait and hope for things to get better ~ 

• Like 1

EVERY TIME I SEE A GOLD PLAYER MY FPS GOES TO 1 AND MY PING JUMPS TO 999999999999

bruh u dont even need to tryhard to get gold.. its just about game sence and hand eye coordination aka aim.. its just so sad just cuz ure bad at a game dont make shitup and gitgud

11 hours ago, Vnight said:

Given how insane some people are on this forum, how horrible some people are at writing in English, and the degeneracy of the moderation team, I actually thought "united yellow intellectuals" was some form of actual clan or allusion to oceanic players. Now that I realize this, I don't know what to even say beyond this, lmao.

13 hours ago, Hypothesis said:

they have to play in this shit hole with experienced players that group up ( mostly premade gold try harders) who thinks farming on these newbies is "fun".

literally every half decent player in this game is bored out of their mind playing mindless silvers and low golds day in day out

15 hours ago, Vnight said:

I do and I'm playing about the same regardless.

I was just thinking how certain posts were about time again and here you are.

anyways , while most of what you rant is gibberish , at least this time its somewhat comprehensible to read.

if APB is to grow at all things have to change. That doesn't mean it always changes for the better.

this is one of those times to chew the fat

Even the left newbies

what about "right newbies"

honk honk

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

oh fuck lol... I hadnt even considered that

Well i'm offended since i'm yellow.

11 hours ago, videogamer said:

bruh u dont even need to tryhard to get gold.. its just about game sence and hand eye coordination aka aim.. its just so sad just cuz ure bad at a game dont make shitup and gitgud

I looked at you profile pic and literally pictured what you looked like in real life as you were typing that. 

As a remark to the original post. I am a solo and a lifer and i do actually enjoy the game, even in its current state. Thank you