demonoid

Returning Player?

Wasn't sure where would be best to post this, but just thought I'd say I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. If anyone needs another guy or just wants goof around, I'm game. I'm on NA west or whatever it is now lol. I'm rather rusty as I haven't played any shooters in awhile, months.. So unless your just playing for the fun of it, I may not be the best pick lol. Just here to have fun win or lose. Again.

• Like 3

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

I don't think I'll ever give up on APB unless it shuts down completely. Even then I'd probably seek out private servers if applicable. One of these days APB may make a turn around, who knows. At any rate I've got the itch to play, and by Odins beard I'm going to scratch that itch!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going to be honest here: keep on waiting.

The stuff they've been working on still isn't here. Don't burn yourself out on the current version of the game with all the same old problems that it has always had. Plus their track record for fixing/improving things has been a bit off as of late. Just not worth the hassle if you ask me. Not yet at least.

I'm a bit worried all-in-all. I think Matt has good intentions with the right ideas. What he doesn't have is a means of getting there effectively. I had a hand in a lot of things behind the scenes during the old SPCT stuff (a lot of things you see wouldn't have happened at all if I weren't around)... and it is looking shaky from my perspective. Very much so. Numerous delays with quite a few blunders that just plain shouldn't have happened.

Rather inactive if you want someone to hop in game to practice or just have some fun then feel free to send a message although its a busy week for me at work

6 hours ago, Genobee said:

Going to be honest here: keep on waiting.

The stuff they've been working on still isn't here. Don't burn yourself out on the current version of the game with all the same old problems that it has always had. Plus their track record for fixing/improving things has been a bit off as of late. Just not worth the hassle if you ask me. Not yet at least.

I'm a bit worried all-in-all. I think Matt has good intentions with the right ideas. What he doesn't have is a means of getting there effectively. I had a hand in a lot of things behind the scenes during the old SPCT stuff (a lot of things you see wouldn't have happened at all if I weren't around)... and it is looking shaky from my perspective. Very much so. Numerous delays with quite a few blunders that just plain shouldn't have happened.

Well either way I thought I'd kill some time and level up my Enforcer a bit. As for the future, I feel certain they'll get things sorted out eventually. I doubt LO would've bought up the intellectual rights to APB without first knowing what they were getting into. Companies don't just go around buying up what would be considered a "bad investment" on an at the brink of death game without ulterior motives or a plan. The game may be 10 years old, but there is no shortage of other games out there just as old that are still very popular. (ES:S, WoW, Minecraft, GMOD, ect..) All in all so far, my experience playing now has been better than the last time I played. Threat segregation is gone, the servers seem more stable with no DDoS, and my hit registry seems better than before.

13 minutes ago, demonoid said:

I doubt LO would've bought up the intellectual rights to APB without first knowing what they were getting into.

they've also since sold those intellectual rights, so we might be fucked lol