Ai-Zhú

Best EOL Version?

Kickback is the best for most users, it's just a nade spammer and will easely overwhelm your enemy, shoots 3 grenades that deal quite high damage, i love to play it in fight club (baylan) time to times.

Deep impact is also very very good, due to it dealing extremely high damage in quite a wide area, but it has only a single shot, so it's quite a high learning curve, and you're very dependent on your secondary weapon, i've seen a couple of people playing it in fight clubs, and it can be very very good, but of course, you won't stand a chance against an NTEC in a close range fight, it's mostly a matter of technique and predicting where your enemy will run to.

Hammer is supposed to be a percussion nade alternative, but it just sucks bad, avoid it at all costs, nades doesn't act at all like perc, other than they deal less damage, and you only have two.

i know most people here will say "just go for opgl, eol sucks loooool 513477414571999253.png?v=1 " but in the end it's mostly player preference,  i myself really dislike OPGL due to it's very high fuse time, EOL series just feel much more dynamic, and less click and wait.

oh yeah ill take that opportunity to post this: 

Another way to judge usefulness is just to see how they are sold on the market.

Kickback still seems to be most pricey.

2 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Another way to judge usefulness is just to see how they are sold on the market.

Kickback still seems to be most pricey.

I dunno... New Glory still goes for a lot... that gun sucks
OCSP Joker as well... worse than the FBW can be sold for millions

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I dunno... New Glory still goes for a lot... that gun sucks
OCSP Joker as well... worse than the FBW can be sold for millions

I mean the EOLs are at least different versions of the same type of gun.

Just now, HawtGirl said:

I mean the EOLs are at least different versions of the same type of gun.

OCSP Joker is literally the same as the other OCSP, but goes for several million more

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

OCSP Joker is literally the same as the other OCSP, but goes for several million more

I thought you meant all the ocsp in general. How do you even obtain that joker one? I don't see it in the list. Is it more rare or something? Only then it woudl make sense. 

Just now, HawtGirl said:

I thought you meant all the ocsp in general. How do you even obtain that joker one? I don't see it in the list. Is it more rare or something? Only then it woudl make sense. 

The Joker one is the 'rare' one to get, that is the only reason it goes for about 13 mil at least on EU