Basih

Citadell servers are lagging

So I got a pretty solid PC and internet connection. I'm around 100 fps at all times and around 20 ms to the new EU servers yet I can't figure out why the game feels worse than it did with the previous servers. Lots of lag, people teleporting and general stutters. Are the new servers not up to the job or is the game too old for them to handle? 

Edited by Basih
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Gamersfirst Support!

Hi all!

Why I have huge laggs since 1 weeks ago?

I don't remember when it has been started but as Basih said I feel the same problems whenever I join in the game I suffer 150-200ms!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do something because when I have a little free time in a day I am out of my mind and I don't know why but visit this game and try to have fun!!!!! BUT WHENEVER IT HAPPENS LAGGS OCCURS or you just do something maintenance to block me to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting mad day by day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Please note your player base (community) dear littleorbit - gamersfirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note your player base (community) dear littleorbit - gamersfirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note your player base (community) dear littleorbit - gamersfirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,
unpatient almost mad CUSTOMER!!!!!!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DayPartZ said:

Hi all!

I don't remember when it has been started but as Basih said I feel the same problems whenever I join in the game I suffer 150-200ms!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do something because when I have a little free time in a day I am out of my mind and I don't know why but visit this game and try to have fun!!!!! BUT WHENEVER IT HAPPENS LAGGS OCCURS or you just do something maintenance to block me to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note your player base (community) dear littleorbit - gamersfirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Same here, cmon LO say somethink....

15 hours ago, DayPartZ said:

Hi all!

Best regards,

agreed ... left the game two months ago and and it became even worse. i just came to check the new EU Servers 😄 never seen more rubbish ... gg !!!

Edited by Kakalaki
grammar

Hi all,

About a week ago we swapped in a bunch of more powerful CPUs for the district servers. However it looks like some important configuration settings were missed.

The plan is to take them down and make adjustments during maintenance.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

That's good news - at least you guys are trying to help out trying to fix things. thanks once again for trying to make this game a little better

54 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Cześć wszystkim,

Około tygodnia temu wymieniliśmy kilka mocniejszych procesorów dla serwerów regionalnych. Wygląda jednak na to, że pominięto niektóre ważne ustawienia konfiguracji.

Planuje się ich zdjęcie i dokonanie korekt podczas konserwacji.

Dzięki,

Matt

Great news 😉

Thanks for your reply! Now I can wait! 

The next question is about premium missing days because of the lag when I do not log in because it is unplayable.

P.S.: Social district is running decent even if I have 250ms.

Best regards,

Bob(Daypartz)

every day what ever ceo do to make apb better,it fails

if its a new patch then there's a bug or network issue. not ur fault matt,stay strong(#lookscursedthisgame)  

• Thanks 1

I am very frustrated because there was a technical break and I still have 200 ms, playing with such a ms in such a dynamic game is nice to say very annoying ....

• Thanks 1

I can´t even connect to any district... I always stuck in the loading screen and its says connection to district server.....

Im actually getting the same problems, currently i try to grind as much apb as possible, cuz it just catches me like no other game currently can.. but during the time the servers/districts are filled im always encountering high latency problems between 150 and 200 ms.

If its actually later that day when the population drops and some districts getting empty 10:00 - 11:00 pm (GMT+1)  my connection goes back to the regular 20-30ms im used to.

Just hope this latency issues many player are affected by gets fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by Highest

I am sorry to anyone having latency issues. Latency is typically caused by two main factors: Server latency (how fast the server CPU can handle player requests) and Provider latency. We believe we've squashed the last of the server latency with this latest patch, but it pays to double check these things.

If you are having latency issues, please run /latencytest in client and send me the results via PM. This will be quite helpful for us as we try and track down these issues.

Finally, if you are experiencing latency, this is sometimes related to your own ISP or hardware. Rebooting your home router has been known to sometimes fix a player's problems.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Interestingly i am rolling a 4g router from uk and my latency is just fine so what are you peoples talking about? Ahhhhhh i know mr Russians! You guys never get good latency from the other end of the fkin globe.... 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:22 PM, Therustee said:

Interestingly i am rolling a 4g router from uk and my latency is just fine so what are you peoples talking about? Ahhhhhh i know mr Russians! You guys never get good latency from the other end of the fkin globe.... 

I'm also from the UK and have no latency issues. The only issues i seem to encounter which is irritating to say the least is the random stutters here and there. It seems to always happen when I'm about to engage a gun fight, I'll end up freezing for 1/2 seconds and usually im dead or I've run about 10/20m in a direction.

My average ms is 28 and never seems to go above 30. FPS is the main issue in this game and I somewhat think the stutters are client-side not the server, I maybe wrong but correct me if i am.

1 hour ago, watsoNN said:

I'm also from the UK and have no latency issues. The only issues i seem to encounter which is irritating to say the least is the random stutters here and there. It seems to always happen when I'm about to engage a gun fight, I'll end up freezing for 1/2 seconds and usually im dead or I've run about 10/20m in a direction.

My average ms is 28 and never seems to go above 30. FPS is the main issue in this game and I somewhat think the stutters are client-side not the server, I maybe wrong but correct me if i am.

Everyone encounters those freezes, it's more a feature.

I do feel like the server is more unstable than the previous one. 

18 minutes ago, PraiseTheSun said:

Everyone encounters those freezes, it's more a feature.

I do feel like the server is more unstable than the previous one. 

Freezes are just a feature that you gotta put up with i guess lool

To be fair, I've seen alot of ghost shotting recently on streams and I've also experienced it alot myself, whether thats all to do with it i dont know. Also the infinite loading screens when changing districts forcing to hard restart the game seems to have started since the recent patch.

15 hours ago, watsoNN said:

Same damn issue mate! There is absolutely nothing to do with the servers its the old engine stutter the shit out of us. 

Other than that cant see any issues playing from the uk. Like i said if someone try to play on eu server from Russia or from South-East Europe from the bottom of Europe fkin good luck for that :c

Dear Players!

Hi all!

If you believe or not I used to turned off Windows Firewall, and the game latency issue has been fixed for me!

On 2/3/2020 at 9:04 AM, DayPartZ said:

Dear Players!

Hi all!

If you believe or not I used to turned off Windows Firewall, and the game latency issue has been fixed for me!

i will try this

Merged.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:04 AM, DayPartZ said:

Dear Players!

Hi all!

it didnt work u liar

23 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

it didnt work u liar

Nice mood man!

On the other hand I just said what I did on my CPU after I send a bunch of tickets and emails to the admins and wrote my problem here on forums.
Last I contacted Sakebee or/and Emily and sent them /latencytest ("In game you type /latencytest you will have to wait 10 mins then type again[it stops the command] after it you will find this file at GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs and you able to send as an attached file on Gamersfirst support - Apb ticket")
G1 staff will contact you as soon as they possible.

Best regards,
Daypartz

On 2/3/2020 at 10:06 PM, DayPartZ said:

Nice mood man!

On the other hand I just said what I did on my CPU after I send a bunch of tickets and emails to the admins and wrote my problem here on forums.
Last I contacted Sakebee or/and Emily and sent them /latencytest ("In game you type /latencytest you will have to wait 10 mins then type again[it stops the command] after it you will find this file at GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Logs and you able to send as an attached file on Gamersfirst support - Apb ticket")
G1 staff will contact you as soon as they possible.

Best regards,
Daypartz

i already did one of those ages ago
pretty sure it accomplishes nothing