Guest Zilsux

Made a new APB video.

Guest Zilsux

I had planned to do this post as soon as the video went up but my fat patootie decided to sleep trough the upload and 2 hours after that.

None of these videos are monetized, I'm just hoping to bring some new players to the game overtime.

Please do let me know what you think, I am open to any feedback.

I would love to improve with each video, I love making these.

Edited by Zilsux
Fixed link

at 1:44 seconds when they are at that meeting... you could of added Matt Scott face to it unless your editing skills doesn't reach that far... you missed a opportunity there. but other than that i liked it... good job

These 'meme' styled videos were old and bad before they were even a thing.

And of course with this one you din't even do anything special with it. It is just the same stuff as every single other one.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 2

Guest Zilsux
22 hours ago, Golderlight123 said:

at 1:44 seconds when they are at that meeting... you could of added Matt Scott face to it unless your editing skills doesn't reach that far... you missed a opportunity there. but other than that i liked it... good job

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. And trust me, there's a ton of stuff I always want to change and add after the upload. It's a shame. There's always next time at least. 😂

Merged.

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Apologies for 4:53

You have destroyed both my eyes and my soul. Thanks. ❤️

18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

And of course with this one you din't even do anything special with it. It is just the same stuff as every single other one.

Can't argue on that one, the meme formula doesn't really change apart from the memes themselves and the order and style edited in.

But like I've said before, I keep making them cause I have fun with such, not really making these to be professional or likable.

They are fairly easy to make compared to my normal workflow so it's a relaxing hobby, Some might like it, some not, but that's the fun part of uploading.

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why you always such a debby downer my guy? Like constructive criticism is always welcomed but whenever you post on something its just you shooting an idea down or just disagreeing with the majority of things in forum... What you bring to a topic is the same stuff as every single other one... A black and white look to it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

boohoo

I liked it

10 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Why you always such a debby downer my guy? Like constructive criticism is always welcomed but whenever you post on something its just you shooting an idea down or just disagreeing with the majority of things in forum... What you bring to a topic is the same stuff as every single other one... A black and white look to it.

Shaming and bullying is the best way to keep people from straying.

• Like 1