N0rbat

If i am not banned should i open new ticket?

Well same for me here i'm 450 😕 not even a message 

Guuuuuys relax I am ticked ID 43 and still nothing 😛

13 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

Well same for me here i'm 450 😕 not even a message 

Awww i thought you had already got unbanned? Damn.. well, nothing to do but wait haha - they'll get to us eventually :)

2 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Awww i thought you had already got unbanned? Damn.. well, nothing to do but wait haha - they'll get to us eventually 🙂

nope i'm not and now i'm 3666 

I’m ticket 494 and I still haven’t been responded to, just to put things into perspective 

Interesting, by the morning Matt posted that they solved around 620 tickets yesterday and you guys with nunbers 400, etc are not solved?

Nope maybe I was just skipped or something

24 minutes ago, awsob said:

Nope maybe I was just skipped or something

well rip.. i dont get it now

2 hours ago, N0rbat said:

Interesting, by the morning Matt posted that they solved around 620 tickets yesterday and you guys with nunbers 400, etc are not solved?

Maybe they solved 400 and now there are 400 news, so this 400 are other 400, idk im on drugs

17 hours ago, IZILISE said:

nope i'm not and now i'm 3666 

Well RIP, i suppose one day we might get a reply, in the future distant future most likely xd

problem is that i got hyped too much for friday to finally play again after being banned for literally not explained reason ever... and i got super disappointed just mailny how FF bans got auto-revert.. why they even investigate GM bans? ... seriously... it doesnt have any logic.. why investigate? why dont just auto revert bans of G1 pricks?

Edited by N0rbat

lixil my account didnt get unbanned yet i sned ticked they marked as solved and sayid closed or merged

My ticket was responded too that all bans would be 'autounbanned' even though mine wasnt an ffban and then when the wave went by i still was banned

rip

i replied to it but i think gmail doesnt reply to apb tickets very well so i mght just open a new one who knows