N0rbat

If i am not banned should i open new ticket?

Matt said 30 mins ago that all ban cases have been solved, if i am not unbanned i should open new ticket?

Ofcourse YES....

He did tell others to open tickets once the unban wave is over...........

There are still over 1,000 tickets that are 'untouched', so your ticket is part of that batch, as is mine.

Since they are untouched how could they know what the subject/topic of the ticket is about, right?

So I would say we will just have to wait a while and maybe at some point after the weekend we get some kind of response. Furthermore, according to Selali, there will be multiple unbanning waves as there are too many accounts to unban within the time frame they had, as apparently it's a lengthy processes.

So it is possible that you may also fall into that category, as well as the one above.

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

There are still over 1,000 tickets that are 'untouched', so your ticket is part of that batch, as is mine.

Since they are untouched how could they know what the subject/topic of the ticket is about, right?

So I would say we will just have to wait a while and maybe at some point after the weekend we get some kind of response. Furthermore, according to Selali, there will be multiple unbanning waves as there are too many accounts to unban within the time frame they had, as apparently it's a lengthy processes.

So it is possible that you may also fall into that category, as well as the one above.

2 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

Okay thx 

For reference by the way;

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/1214-account-unbanning/

NO YOU SHOULD NOT

there is a post saying they are doing it in waves from how many there are

they are getting around to them all be patient

i think they said over 17,000 to be unbanned so they are getting around to them all it just takes time

my god man let them have time to use the restroom XD

24 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

NO YOU SHOULD NOT

there is a post saying they are doing it in waves from how many there are

they are getting around to them all be patient

i think they said over 17,000 to be unbanned so they are getting around to them all it just takes time

my god man let them have time to use the restroom XD

17000 were the FF bans which got autounbanned, friend got FFed and got unbanned,he didnt even contact support... By this morning Matt posted that all unban requests were solved and if we are not unbanned yet we have to open another ticket

• Like 1

i seen a post from one of the others a few hours ago or so

thats for support tickets thats  not how many are being unbanned

a different thread says over 17000 are being unbanned and that they are doing it in parts because of the amount of them

two different things

Hey @MattScott, I have submitted ticket, recieved CS questions about account and I have answered to them. How long it usually takes to get second response from CS? My ticket number: 1295.

Love all the things you guys do, real heroes to this small but believing community ❤️

p.s. Hey @Lixil, maybe you know how it goes?^^

Edited by wHisHi

2 hours ago, N0rbat said:

Did gou got unbanned or still not?

Nope. Still waiting. Don't know what i was banned for though so I don't know what to wait for. Either i was falsely flagged by FairFight so the next unban wave, or something else i have no clue of - such as being abused by a GM who just didn't like me maybe - in which case I'll have to wait for a ticket response. Ultimately i won't get to play this weekend, and considering my ticket number is above the 3,000 range, perhaps i won't play for a long time, if at all.

Hope the next unbanning wave comes soon, or at least that our tickets get some sort of response, just so we don't jump to the conclusion that they are going ignored. But the only thing we can do at the end of the day is wait and be patient.

2 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Nope. Still waiting. Don't know what i was banned for though so I don't know what to wait for. Either i was falsely flagged by FairFight so the next unban wave, or something else i have no clue of - such as being abused by a GM who just didn't like me maybe - in which case I'll have to wait for a ticket response. Ultimately i won't get to play this weekend, and considering my ticket number is above the 3,000 range, perhaps i won't play for a long time, if at all.

Hope the next unbanning wave comes soon, or at least that our tickets get some sort of response, just so we don't jump to the conclusion that they are going ignored. But the only thing we can do at the end of the day is wait and be patient.

My ticket was number 850 they marked it as solved still no unban -_-

Just now, N0rbat said:

My ticket was number 850 they marked it as solved still no unban -_-

Then respond to it.

16 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Then respond to it.

my ticket number was 3159 and i sent the ticket in 20 hrs ago and matt said that was the exact amount of tickets about 5 hrs ago or something, but i still havent been replied to/unbanned.

1 minute ago, SgtOzone said:

my ticket number was 3159 and i sent the ticket in 20 hrs ago and matt said that was the exact amount of tickets about 5 hrs ago or something, but i still havent been replied to/unbanned.

It takes time to go through the tickets. Please be patient and wait until they get to you.

1 minute ago, SgtOzone said:

If you send it 20 hours ago I believe you will recieve answer in 6-8 days.

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

It takes time to go through the tickets. Please be patient and wait until they get to you.

If I answer to CS, is my ticket being moved to end of line or it will get reviewed sooner?

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

trust me i am patient, ive been waiting years to get my ban reversed lol i can wait a few days, but i am just trying to understand that's all, my ticket number that i was given was the number that matt scott said several hours later was the amount of tickets that had been put in, and all the ones requesting an unban got fixed up, and mine didn't so I am just a little confused thats all.

4 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

If you send it 20 hours ago I believe you will recieve answer in 6-8 days.

If I answer to CS, is my ticket being moved to end of line or it will get reviewed sooner?

Um, I need @Selali for this one. It is 4am at the moment so he will reply as soon as he's awake.

7 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Um, I need @Selali for this one. It is 4am at the moment so he will reply as soon as he's awake.

Great, thank you, really appreciated <3!

p.s. if that migt help atleast -my ticker number: 1295.

Edited by wHisHi

lol after responding my number is now 3541 cool, i was 850 yesterday...

my friend account got " displayed all over the social district on han because Sexual was falsely FF banned.

he still not unbanned 

LOL

unbanned Savage thanks

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

@Lixil can we get at least approximate time when you will maybe reach those tickets at high numbers? when should i expect my issue to be solved finally? i am tired of checking mail and forums and ticket status every hour ... just need to know how long to wait, how many days/weeks/months:...

My ticket was #211 and I haven't been answered yet, but maybe it's not done via the number.

Update: my ticket was looked at 20 minutes ago and merged with two others.

Edited by Kayleigh Stanway
Updated Information

26 minutes ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

My ticket was #211 and I haven't been answered yet, but maybe it's not done via the number.

Update: my ticket was looked at 20 minutes ago and merged with two others.

Same happened to me

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

Same happened to me

What about meeeeeeeee! Waaaaaaaaaa! But seriously, still nothing here. Then again I am at 3074 hahaha, so maybe i'll get it seen at the end of this month with some luck xd