Context

Little Orbit. Matt Scott. Cheaters.

11 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

ive reported a few people and to this day, they still play, so i beleave that little orbit does not ban as if you ban someone they will lose a customer , and loseing a customer is bad for them cuz they then lost money that the customer would of spent on the game, thats why they dont ban anyone sadly, they allow cheaters and pretend they have a anticheat and on top of that the report system is only there to shut us up, it doesnt aceaully go anywhere at all, it just prints out a "bla bla bla was reported, now shut up and play" message

Or maybe the people you are reporting are not actually cheating. Or if they are cheating the evidence you provided is not proof enough.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, Fortune Runner said:

if any of you use any launcher that is not from Little Orbit then you risk being banned.

😮 

YFeGFJK.jpg

it's nice to know that ban people who use common launchers
but they let those who use scripts play

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shikoba said:

😮 

YFeGFJK.jpg

24 minutes ago, gazzzzzz said:

it's nice to know that ban people who use common launchers
but they let those who use scripts play

I beleave that the launcher that fortune runner is refurring to is the advanced launcher that some people had that allowed you to remove peoples clothes and such, there is only 1 advanced launcher that is allowed by little orbit. here is the post from matt scott on that issue

Edited by ShaiShai
go ahead, downvote me, you know u want to........

On 1/23/2020 at 11:37 PM, Sakebee said:

We've made some good progress on the support ticket front. You can check out our stats in the Tracking Customer Support thread, but as of last Saturday we are now down to an 18 day turnaround. As several players here have mentioned, support is your best avenue for legitimate claims. They will do everything they can to help. 

One thing I can share is to be sure to check your support portal for responses from the team. One of the more common causes of extending the time to resolve a ticket is a delay in getting the information our CS team needs to solve your issue. 

Once again, it ignores the EAC support.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, CookiePuss said:

LO never banned the advanced launcher and allow config changes up to a point. 

The unbans had nothing to do with bans occuring after that. 

The only "launcher" that resulted in bans was a Russian one that allowed you to cheat. 

Ban discussions usually aren't allowed, but basically you will be told by players that you can't know if someone else was falsely banned. You can only know what you have or haven't done, and we have no way of knowing if you are being honest. 

tl;dr support is your only avenue for this

Why are configs even allowed in the first place let alone a secondary launcher?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nivo said:

Why are configs even allowed in the first place let alone a secondary launcher?

In most games its because players want to be able to customize their gaming experience.

In APB though, it is mostly to do with the game performing terribly by modern standards. The in game options are minimal, and don't allow most players to have an enjoyable experience. The advanced launcher (as well as configs that edit the same files as the launcher) allow more players to enjoy the game, or at least to reduce the frustrations of frame drops, stuttering, and freezing.

If you yourself don't experience these things, don't notice them, or aren't bothered by them I am very happy for you. But APB is notorious for running completely differently on different machines, and for most of us... it runs like shit.

On the bright side, the new engine will contain all of the stuff the advanced launcher allows, but those options will then be built into the game.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:25 PM, ShaiShai said:

ive reported a few people and to this day, they still play, so i beleave that little orbit does not ban as if you ban someone they will lose a customer , and loseing a customer is bad for them cuz they then lost money that the customer would of spent on the game, thats why they dont ban anyone sadly, they allow cheaters and pretend they have a anticheat and on top of that the report system is only there to shut us up, it doesnt aceaully go anywhere at all, it just prints out a "bla bla bla was reported, now shut up and play" message

If there is not enough evidence Little Orbit does not ban.

Some players report someone just for killing you once

Edited by Fortune Runner

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

In most games its because players want to be able to customize their gaming experience.

In APB though, it is mostly to do with the game performing terribly by modern standards. The in game options are minimal, and don't allow most players to have an enjoyable experience. The advanced launcher (as well as configs that edit the same files as the launcher) allow more players to enjoy the game, or at least to reduce the frustrations of frame drops, stuttering, and freezing.

If you yourself don't experience these things, don't notice them, or aren't bothered by them I am very happy for you. But APB is notorious for running completely differently on different machines, and for most of us... it runs like shit.

On the bright side, the new engine will contain all of the stuff the advanced launcher allows, but those options will then be built into the game.

I have known apb Has always run like dog shit sadly. It was bad to the point where nvidia drivers where conflicting with the game if you had a certain audio driver installed I actually forgot the name of it though. Those were the days when I had a 680 installed in my rig.