TCRisky

Legendary Gun Ideas

Hello there.

As we all know, APB has struggled with content containing updates for years. So here I thought I'd share some cool gun ideas to add to the joker box legendary collection. I will eventually be making some custom renders of the legendary guns with their own custom skin. I will also be creating weapon statistics (player damage, firerate, etc). For now, this is just for base ideas. I will also be tweaking current ideas on and off.

Gun #1:

Agrotech ACES "Special Delivery"

This gun is a legendary variant of the Agrotech ACES weapon. The "Special Delivery" comes with 3 mod slots, one being taken up by a new modification called the "Adaptive Barrel". What this does is when you're hipfiring, it slightly increases bloom and player damage. In marksman mode, it slightly decreases bloom and player damage. This gives this ACES the best of both worlds. The other 2 slots are free to use slots that do not affect the barrel stats (like cj3, ir3, etc.)

Gun #2:

OBIR "Bystro"

This gun is a legendary variant of the OBIR. Comes with 2 mod slots, one being taken up by a new modification called the "Automatic Trigger". What this does is it makes this gun a full auto, but decreases the burst amount to 2, and damage slightly decreases while firerate increases as more bursts are shot.

Gun #3:

EOL "Pinpoint"

This one is my own idea. It's a portable (secondary) grenade launcher. Capable of holding 1 grenade in the chamber, explodes on impact. Comes with 2 slots, one taken up by a new modification called the "Bigger Chamber" and the other taken up by a tagger with a grenade icon. What the Bigger Chamber does is it increases the chamber the weapon can hold to 2 grenades, but with lower reload speed and less stored grenades. There can also be an Armas counterpart with 2 open slots and a contact or role unlock with 1 open slot. This gun will be a 3-4 shot kill (depending on range of grenade to target). You may be like "WHAT, THAT SUCKS!". It can mainly be used for quick damage and a tag (talking about the legendary, not armas/contact or role), then quick switch to your primary to finish the job.

More to come soon. Feel free to add on to this in the reply section with your own ideas and I may add it to the thread! 🙂

I will also accept other weapons as well. They don't have to be legendary ideas.

Edited by TCRisky
Gun #3
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 8:08 AM, TCRisky said:

Gun #3:

EOL "Pinpoint"

This one is my own idea. It's a portable (secondary) grenade launcher. Capable of holding 1 grenade in the chamber, explodes on impact. Comes with 2 slots, one taken up by a new modification called the "Bigger Chamber" and the other taken up by a tagger with a grenade icon. What the Bigger Chamber does is it increases the chamber the weapon can hold to 2 grenades, but with lower reload speed and less stored grenades. There can also be an Armas counterpart with 2 open slots and a contact or role unlock with 1 open slot. This gun will be a 3-4 shot kill (depending on range of grenade to target). You may be like "WHAT, THAT SUCKS!". It can mainly be used for quick damage and a tag (talking about the legendary, not armas/contact or role), then quick switch to your primary to finish the job.

Honestly, the EOL's are so bad that it might as well be as good as a normal EOL. As long as it doesn't have crazy hard damage like the concussive variant does.

15 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Honestly, the EOL's are so bad that it might as well be as good as a normal EOL. As long as it doesn't have crazy hard damage like the concussive variant does.

I get that,  but what makes this different is that it’s a secondary that doesn’t do as much damage and doesn’t shoot as far (probably should put that in the OP). 

Joker Cr5 "Noober"

A Cr5 with a m203 style Underbarrel grenade launcher (also known as the Noob Tube in cod) shoots like a regular Cr5 but also has the ability to shoot one grenade at a time that explode on contact buuuut only being able to carry one or two grenades for it.

Lmk what you think lol

Edited by xXD4v1dXx
To fix

Smoke grenades. Grenades that create a large cloud of smoke for a certain period of time. With different colour variants perhaps. Not a legendary but a weapon idea nevertheless.

Forgive my rudeness but maybe we should consider ideas for how legendary guns could be unlocked after law maker's outrage across the world.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:49 AM, xXD4v1dXx said:

Joker Cr5 "Noober"

A Cr5 with a m203 style Underbarrel grenade launcher (also known as the Noob Tube in cod) shoots like a regular Cr5 but also has the ability to shoot one grenade at a time that explode on contact buuuut only being able to carry one or two grenades for it.

Lmk what you think lol

Not sure about that. Gotta do some thinking on that haha. Seeing the default CR-5 is used correctly, is already an insane weapon. That'd just make it broken.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:51 PM, M72_LAW said:

Smoke grenades. Grenades that create a large cloud of smoke for a certain period of time. With different colour variants perhaps. Not a legendary but a weapon idea nevertheless.

Yes. That would be awesome.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, VickyFox said:

Forgive my rudeness but maybe we should consider ideas for how legendary guns could be unlocked after law maker's outrage across the world.

Oof. Unlockable legendaries would remove the purpose of joker boxes. Useless boxes = no more LO moneyz

Edited by TCRisky