Havana

GitGUD Liars

13 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Been playing APB for like 7 years, I still wish I had uber skill as some animals do. I guess you need to born talented to it or get some well known advantages to play like that...

Its almost like not everyone can be good at everything.

... weird

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Been playing APB for like 7 years, I still wish I had uber skill as some animals do. I guess you need to born talented to it or get some well known advantages to play like that...

Nah. You just had to start playing it when it first launched. 

It is like this with many pvp games. If you miss the launch, it is hard to keep up with everyone else. 

24 minutes ago, HawtGirl said:

Nah. You just had to start playing it when it first launched. 

It is like this with many pvp games. If you miss the launch, it is hard to keep up with everyone else. 

i think that usually only applies to games that get new content

so not apb :^)

1 hour ago, HawtGirl said:

If you miss the launch, it is hard to keep up with everyone else. 

This is so true, for example fighting game legends such as Daigo still give modern champs a run for their money. I started playing Counter-Strike as a baby and still make Global Elite whenever I log on lol

On 1/18/2020 at 9:33 PM, Havana said:

We have all heard it a million times before right? Just keep playing and MAYBE you can catch up to a 7 year lead VET with me and ALL my buddies.

YOU are just a lowlife noob, with NO skill. 

Well, sadly all that is true. It takes along time to get get good at this game. That being said, I want to talk about the biggest myth and lie of APB.

It's VERY VERY TRUE that its a huge skill level. You will lose over and over again, and you should. You have alot to learn!

Im a vet myself. I don't claim to be uber and even half good. However, I do know what the F, I am talking about from experience.

To me the Whole game is Rock, Paper, Scissors,, and its awesome!

I actaully kinda love it when that rare mission happens and the guys who are NOT to supposed to win, WIN!

Matchmaking is a whole other topic, but This is the ONLY game in the world, that seems hellbent on the most lopsided matches EVER!

Like all these tryhards for 7 years and all their buddies need help.

I can't understand, if you take over a game from ANY level and let alone let this happen, and damn near Almost PROMOTE IT, then wonder why there is no population that still plays!!!

Sorry, I got too many topics in my head.

To the vets... YOU ALL LIE!

FBW is one of the worst things in this game! I said this a year ago and got flamed hard.

There are 2 arguments.

I see it and get it..

There damn sure is a skill to using FBW rhythm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER< that IS NOT WHAT I AM SEEING ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

I am seeing the FBW VS. anything and win 110% of the time scenario.

There is a rhythm to using the FBW. But switching shoulders with max accuracy and all the while keeping up the the fire rate??

CMON....

NOW, then we get into the Macro debate>

Macro's dont work, they hinder you, and all that...

OH, the most popular one is using a scroll wheel macro doesn't help.

been experimenting with all this for a long time and it is an advantage if u know what u r doing.

Its not like u have a Aimbot or a hack. Just like EVERYTHING ELSE it takes practice.

But, with the right macro it works, and it works waay better than I ever thought it should!

If YOU kill me with the FBW, I have a pretty good idea if it was you or are assisted.

Just saying, Most of you talk alot of shit and AND HAVE A LITTTLE HELP!

Merged.

So Sad, that a hanful of delinquents decide the future of a epic game.

Soley out of ego,

Please give me a scenario where players with a 7 year head start, who have multiple weapon,s

ability,map knowledge, and everyother possible advantage and have infected the culture to the extent as APB>

Merged.

Somebody is confused!

OMG, what TF is he talking about?

You know what, Nevermind.

Soo sad that u needed this for so loong...

Truth is coming....

u rely on keeping pplin the darkeness to hide your BS.

Yeah!, I might sound crazy but crazy TRUTH talk is what yu hate most.

If you are wondering what all this babbling is about its just one thing.'

You all script or macro FBW BS!

idk whether to cry to want to think tbh