Havana

GitGUD Liars

We have all heard it a million times before right? Just keep playing and MAYBE you can catch up to a 7 year lead VET with me and ALL my buddies.

YOU are just a lowlife noob, with NO skill. 

Well, sadly all that is true. It takes along time to get get good at this game. That being said, I want to talk about the biggest myth and lie of APB.

It's VERY VERY TRUE that its a huge skill level. You will lose over and over again, and you should. You have alot to learn!

Im a vet myself. I don't claim to be uber and even half good. However, I do know what the F, I am talking about from experience.

To me the Whole game is Rock, Paper, Scissors,, and its awesome!

I actaully kinda love it when that rare mission happens and the guys who are NOT to supposed to win, WIN!

Matchmaking is a whole other topic, but This is the ONLY game in the world, that seems hellbent on the most lopsided matches EVER!

Like all these tryhards for 7 years and all their buddies need help.

I can't understand, if you take over a game from ANY level and let alone let this happen, and damn near Almost PROMOTE IT, then wonder why there is no population that still plays!!!

Sorry, I got too many topics in my head.

To the vets... YOU ALL LIE!

FBW is one of the worst things in this game! I said this a year ago and got flamed hard.

There are 2 arguments.

I see it and get it..

There damn sure is a skill to using FBW rhythm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER< that IS NOT WHAT I AM SEEING ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

I am seeing the FBW VS. anything and win 110% of the time scenario.

There is a rhythm to using the FBW. But switching shoulders with max accuracy and all the while keeping up the the fire rate??

CMON....

NOW, then we get into the Macro debate>

Macro's dont work, they hinder you, and all that...

OH, the most popular one is using a scroll wheel macro doesn't help.

been experimenting with all this for a long time and it is an advantage if u know what u r doing.

Its not like u have a Aimbot or a hack. Just like EVERYTHING ELSE it takes practice.

But, with the right macro it works, and it works waay better than I ever thought it should!

If YOU kill me with the FBW, I have a pretty good idea if it was you or are assisted.

Just saying, Most of you talk alot of shit and AND HAVE A LITTTLE HELP!

Merged.

So Sad, that a hanful of delinquents decide the future of a epic game.

Soley out of ego,

Please give me a scenario where players with a 7 year head start, who have multiple weapon,s

ability,map knowledge, and everyother possible advantage and have infected the culture to the extent as APB>

Merged.

Somebody is confused!

OMG, what TF is he talking about?

You know what, Nevermind.

Soo sad that u needed this for so loong...

Truth is coming....

u rely on keeping pplin the darkeness to hide your BS.

Yeah!, I might sound crazy but crazy TRUTH talk is what yu hate most.

If you are wondering what all this babbling is about its just one thing.'

You all script or macro FBW BS!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Havana said:

...well having a argument this heated with yourself isn't exactly what most people would do.

I know I'm not a good player but then again i'd rather not be a try hard, saying that I think both sides need to be proportionate.

I realise it is a incredibly unfair learning curve, but what anyone expect with over half a decade's more experience and another player. It was never going to be a fair game then so it's not something to take to heart.

There are unfortunately a lot of vet who are too happy to gloss over the upset they cause others, I'm not saying they're mostly toxic but I would say they could be more considerate and showing more sportsmanship to fellow players regardless of experience.

Little Orbit certainly does have to fix the threat determining system and then rework the match making, for a fair number of years there has been a sore newer players reporting that APB feels unfair;

But there is the chicken and the egg situation of what is more important: Fixing and APB for all players and making the game more easier to repair further but the abuse towards new players continues, or reworking and fixing the match making and threat system so new player do not get bullied... but APB may not be stable and it delays upgrades that have been delayed countless times for years.

There is the genuinely toxic people who are just there because they can be and it is sad that they have to turn to the internet for reasons. These people don't reflect what APB is or should be.

Of course I'm not going to say there are not cheaters or macros, but they are far and few between. I wouldn't say they are common.

Do Macros hurt a player's chance... mmmmm Yes and no, It is lazy and while the macro user gets an advantage, it is also a disadvantage that they are not practicing using the weapon themselves fully so it can make their abilities lessen in the long run. Regardess it is still lazy and using third party software that has a direct input to the game which shouldn't be allow ever.

---

TL;DR:

Personally I believe a middle ground is needed, Most people can understand why less experienced players feel hurt when they do not get the a fair chance from the beginning and personally as a veteran, I feel punished for being in APB longer and having spent years getting to level of experience.

The flip side of the coin is that new players should not just give up and to find lessons to be learnt where they can improve, It is unfair but Was there a mistake made and was there an alternative that could of given a better outcome.

Veterans should show more good sportsmanship because we've all been that new player before. It may be a game on the internet, but that shouldn't be a green light to be a garbage person and if you think it is, then you are - that's reflecting on the person you are and it is pitiful if you feel proud of that.

• Like 2

Bring back the Snubby as the default Secondary imo.

Let's see them macro that one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Havana said:

We have all heard it a million times before right? Just keep playing and MAYBE you can catch up to a 7 year lead VET with me and ALL my buddies.

Well, sadly all that is true. It takes along time to get get good at this game. That being said, I want to talk about the biggest myth and lie of APB.

It's VERY VERY TRUE that its a huge skill level. You will lose over and over again, and you should. You have alot to learn!

Im a vet myself. I don't claim to be uber and even half good. However, I do know what the F, I am talking about from experience.

I actaully kinda love it when that rare mission happens and the guys who are NOT to supposed to win, WIN!

Matchmaking is a whole other topic, but This is the ONLY game in the world, that seems hellbent on the most lopsided matches EVER!

Like all these tryhards for 7 years and all their buddies need help.

I can't understand, if you take over a game from ANY level and let alone let this happen, and damn near Almost PROMOTE IT, then wonder why there is no population that still plays!!!

Sorry, I got too many topics in my head.

To the vets... YOU ALL LIE!

FBW is one of the worst things in this game! I said this a year ago and got flamed hard.

There are 2 arguments.

I see it and get it..

There is a rhythm to using the FBW. But switching shoulders with max accuracy and all the while keeping up the the fire rate??

CMON....

OH, the most popular one is using a scroll wheel macro doesn't help.

been experimenting with all this for a long time and it is an advantage if u know what u r doing.

Its not like u have a Aimbot or a hack. Just like EVERYTHING ELSE it takes practice.

But, with the right macro it works, and it works waay better than I ever thought it should!

If YOU kill me with the FBW, I have a pretty good idea if it was you or are assisted.

Merged.

Soley out of ego,

Please give me a scenario where players with a 7 year head start, who have multiple weapon,s

ability,map knowledge, and everyother possible advantage and have infected the culture to the extent as APB>

Merged.

Somebody is confused!

Truth is coming....

You ok, homie?

I assume you talk about weapon type vs weapon type here. One of problems rn. is weapon balance actually. We got guns which lie in lockers cause they are useless and we got guns which are used by everyone cause there is no counterweapons to them.

I think you answered yourself. This 'lowlife noobs with no skills" left for better handled games. The only redeeming quality of this game is litteraly customization and when frustration hits the fan you leave it eventually. Hostile and toxic community adds up to that.

There are 2 arguments.

I see it and get it..

Yeah they win 1000% scenarios.  There is still problem that you need to aim at target to even hit them and there is also firerate which you can't choke. Therefore. yes you need some "skill" at using it.

So well...

CMON....

OH, the most popular one is using a scroll wheel macro doesn't help. <--- You talk about changing button from LMB to mouse wheel for shooting eherm ~ Mitne

been experimenting with all this for a long time and it is an advantage if u know what u r doing. <--- Only with certain weapons ~ Mitne

Well so everyone are noobs who hacks?

Here you go:

Maybe check if that's not self-description?

Soley out of ego,

Forums, Discord, Twitter. All available to you.

Somebody is confused!

Truth is coming....

Maybe nobody would be confused but your rant is all over place and even I'm not 100% sure what you talk about. Are you 7 year old vet who vents his frustration or newbie?

I don't know who even liked this rant. It's hard to read, yet alone comprehend.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Maybe nobody would be confused but your rant is all over place and even I'm not 100% sure what you talk about. Are you 7 year old vet who vents his frustration or newbie?

I don't know who even liked this rant. It's hard to read, yet alone comprehend.

The registration date on his avatar is 2012, asking a question if he is new is somewhat ignorant? I'm not a forum warrior as you can see my number of post and the reg date. That said I don't think he is newbie, but i understand what he is implying

Edited by locknloadzz

op uses his own inability to play apb as a basis for determining cheaters and ends up hackusating basically everyone with 3 brain cells that can click rhythmically, and refuses to even consider otherwise despite older and better (and newer and worse i’d bet lmao) players telling him the truth

and then he wonders why people say get good 

• Thanks 2

Breaking: This just in! Most pianists found to be using performance enhancing macros in order to keep up rhythm and tempo. Scientists are baffled!

7 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Veterans should show more good sportsmanship because we've all been that new player before. It may be a game on the internet, but that shouldn't be a green light to be a garbage person and if you think it is, then you are - that's reflecting on the person you are and it is pitiful if you feel proud of that.

Not trying to disagree your reply or anything but i'm pretty sure we all know what a typical APB player is like, most are egotistical who get butthurt over anything. Telling them to show more sportsmanship is prolly the last thing they'll do lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HQUEEN said:

Not trying to disagree your reply or anything but i'm pretty sure we all know what a typical APB player is like, most are egotistical who get butthurt over anything. Telling them to show more sportsmanship is prolly the last thing they'll do lol

I realise for some, they'll sooner die than change their ways but what else are we suppose to do.

Segregating threats doesn't stop buttholes form being buttholes!

• Like 1

the one thing that gives you an advantage over other players is consistent gameplay.  I don't mean that a player has to constantly play, I mean that a player experiences less stutters and lag in game.

I achieved this by dropping my graphics down to null with the advanced launcher.  Even then I get stutters in the game that can last 1-2 seconds long.  I think people who are really good are luckier than most in that they don't suffer the constant stuttering in game (and my computer specs should be good enough to run a 9 year old game with such poor settings the game looks like a potato from the early 2000s).

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 8:08 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

To me it sounds like you haven't got gud.

See here,  Biscuit is funny. That's the appropriate response

On 1/18/2020 at 11:23 AM, Solamente said:

op uses his own inability to play apb as a basis for determining cheaters and ends up hackusating basically everyone with 3 brain cells that can click rhythmically, and refuses to even consider otherwise despite older and better (and newer and worse i’d bet lmao) players telling him the truth

and then he wonders why people say get good 

You, youre just mean. Why you gotta mean all the time brah?

3 hours ago, Paaz1 said:

i’ve grown tired of a million silvers suffering from dunning-kruger related delusions 

7 hours ago, Paaz1 said:

I made a long post post but actually I'm taking it back because I am sick and tired of being painted with the same board paint brush as other veteran players who are genuinely toxic and couldn't give less of a shit.

Either way better players are getting punished for being better players regardless if they are the culprits of stomping on new players or not.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Solamente said:

i’ve grown tired of a million silvers suffering from dunning-kruger related delusions 

Fair enough, tho, i wish we actually did have a million silvers complaining.

More like a hundred 😧

2 hours ago, VickyFox said:

..well having a argument this heated with yourself isn't exactly what most people would do.

I'm not sure what youre on about, but you shoulda stopped here kek

vets are always going to have an advantage over non-vets. that's true of any game tho i dont get what your big deal is. 

i don't hate vets for being vets. i only dislike the toxic ones. that's why i always make the distinction between 'golds' and 'toxic golds'. i have great respect for golds i love watching vids on youtube of them playing i even pick up tips and stuff, they seem to genuinely enjoy playing other golds at their level.

i'm a bronze. unironically. i have disabilities and i play on a potato which both contribute to that. i lose most of my matches, but that's ok, i have fun. i'm not one of those that cries about dethreaters tho bc tbh if im having fun idc. i dont have fun against toxic golds. the dethreaters ive faced usually play solo and casual so, its not a big deal to me. there are toxic dethreaters too tho, a couple of clan names come to mind but name and shame is against the rules, if you're a bronze you know who they are tho. full clan group of dethreaters. 

i'm better than i was 3 months ago but those vets are also better than they were 3 months ago. the vets will always be better, and that's ok they've earned it??? 

until they hit a certain age. people get slower as they get older their reactions and cognitive ability goes. just wait for the vets to get old. once they're like 30 they'll play like i do now! 

or just stop caring about winning. winning isnt important. ask yourself "am i having fun?" if you're not then delete the game like i did, if you are then stop caring just play. i will once the toxic golds are segretated back in the district they belong in away from us

• Like 3

I think you need to calm down and git gud

I'm confused. 🤔

Also, scroll wheel shooting is not a "macro".

The FBW requires exactly 1 full second to kill at perfect execution.

With the assumption an opponent is macroing with an FBW, there are numerous weapons that can kill much faster than that.

I personally arrest FBW-only players, 1 second is plentiful.

#LTLMasterRace

macros are a non-subject, no matter what you think there is no way to stop them ... sad but true
that's why it's useless to talk about it.
and it’s probably not because they’re harmless: D

( i can evoke 2000-2010 on CS )

dedicated to the 3 SPCT'coment i see
(The day we put assholes in orbit, you're not done spinning!)

Are forum TOS different for some ? Maybe the toxicity start with people who are supposed to promote and support the game ...

Is there someone in this box who clean junks, and offside post etc ?

tons of useless messages to read ...i won t, sry

22 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

macros are a non-subject, no matter what you think there is no way to stop them ... sad but true

There's no way for the anti-cheat to detect them... and yet all these players are so sure THEY can spot one.

dkyag4v.gif

Been playing APB for like 7 years, I still wish I had uber skill as some animals do. I guess you need to born talented to it or get some well known advantages to play like that...