Pedroxin

Have to say this

Hey @MattScott hope you're doing well, I don't know if you read this or not but here it goes ...

Thanks for being there for us, I know APB has been a bumpy road and that you've had many setbacks, just wanted to let you know that personally I am grateful for all the things you've done so far. Thank you for saving one of my all time favorite games. 

Best of luck to you and your team 

- A loyal long time APB fan

• Like 19

thanks matt "five dollar hat" scott

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

Hey @MattScott hope you're doing well, I don't know if you read this or not but here it goes ...

Thanks for being there for us, I know APB has been a bumpy road and that you've had many setbacks, just wanted to let you know that personally I am grateful for all the things you've done so far. Thank you for saving one of my all time favorite games. 

Best of luck to you and your team 

- A loyal long time APB fan

I try to read the forums every day.

Lately, I've been knee deep working on finishing the network move and getting new servers in place so we can finally put threat back in, so I'm behind.

(Small note: my inbox is a mess and I'm only now responding to Nov 21)

We still have a long way to go, but the kind words are much appreciated.

I'll pass them along to the team. They do all the heavy lifting.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, MattScott said:

I try to read the forums every day.

Lately, I've been knee deep working on finishing the network move and getting new servers in place so we can finally put threat back in, so I'm behind.

(Small note: my inbox is a mess and I'm only now responding to Nov 21)

We still have a long way to go, but the kind words are much appreciated.

I'll pass them along to the team. They do all the heavy lifting.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi all,

As of today I have:

A certified buttload of unanswered mails (upgraded from uncertified to certified over the holiday)

A buttload of buttloads of total mails (up half a hogshead of buttloads over the holiday)

I am answering mails from 11/21 putting me back to 57 day turnaround.

I have purchased an oversized bee for the company to free up my time to help bring this back down. The bee should clear customs very soon.

Thanks,

Not-Matt

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Thanks 2